What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

She kind of reminds me of Rimi Sen.

laila_spends_3_hours_at_hkb_for_thieving_suspect.jpg

Is she not a Pakistani Actress....Laila???
Laila.jpg

Yamna Zaidi
yumna7.jpg

Hina Altaf Khan
B52RL1nCIAAcRxw.jpg

Loved their role in Madawa
@Ammara Chaudhry

Hina is below an average actress, but she is learning and getting polished after every serial she does. And Yumna is an amazing actress. She even started with negative role and its hard to play a negative as compare to positive role.

'Zara Sheikh :smitten:'

I think she played the role if evil step nicely in madawa

Never watched it. Wase We have more talented and beautiful actresses than all these who are being discussed on this thread. :p

Nooooooo did you saw her in MOL drama? she looked really beautiful and her acting was good too and honestly out of those 4 only Ayeza is beautiful saba to budhi ho gyi hai wese bhi :p
I did watch Mol. She gives aggressive look on every single scene. Which is irritating like baji please. :p. Saba is old but still looks stunning. That's a fact. :p

I was mainly talking about Saba Qamar, Sajal Ali, Ayeza Khan, Ayesha Khan. These are talented with beautiful looks.
Wase honestly speaking, she is average.
Also include Mehwish Hayat,Sumbal Iqbal,Sarwat Gillani,Zhalay Sarhadi and Ushna Shah in the list

Lekhan bhai meeki wi pasand hai, Django vs Zara Sheikh in the world series of love:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
Na bhai bradri na wi kuch takaza huna :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom