What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Also include Mehwish Hayat,Sumbal Iqbal,Sarwat Gillani,Zhalay Sarhadi and Ushna Shah in the list

Na bhai bradri na wi kuch takaza huna :whistle:

Take out Mehwish. I hate this *****. *beep*. :p

Ushna has talent, but this girl crossed her limits wayyy too early and this impacted her career badly.

I did watch Mol. She gives aggressive look on every single scene. Which is irritating like baji please. :p. Saba is old but still looks stunning. That's a fact. :p
maybe because of her neg role? she looked really innocent in Muqaddas though
Also include Mehwish Hayat,Sumbal Iqbal,Sarwat Gillani,Zhalay Sarhadi and Ushna Shah in the list
Ushna is beautiful no doubt but her acting is terrible really i still remember her acting in Bashar momin:lol:

yes she is but he's talking about that Laila reminds him of Rimi Sen

dd.png

Na bhai bradri na wi kuch takaza huna :whistle:
Oh saajan bradri ni thakina ,chowkri na face thay body thakina:agree::agree::agree:

maybe because of her neg role? she looked really innocent in Muqaddas though

Ushna is beautiful no doubt but her acting is terrible really i still remember her acting in Bashar momin:lol:

Yeah even if she was playing negative role, every single scene with aggressive look and same expression?

Take out Mehwish. I hate this *****. *beep*. :p

Ushna has talent, but this girl crossed her limits wayyy too early and this impacted her career badly.
Whats wrong with Mehwish she is a nice actress she can do serious and comic roles, i mean she did the the serious roles flawlessly in the drama meray qatil meray dildaar and kabhi kabhi

What do you mean by limits in the super boring drama on kashmir neelum kinnarey she us not that bad

Whats wrong with Mehwish she is a nice actress she can do serious and comic roles, i mean she did the the serious roles flawlessly in the drama meray qatil meray dildaar and kabhi kabhi

What do you mean by limits in the super boring drama on kashmir neelum kinnarey she us not that bad

And also Man Jali. Yes she has talent but never liked her.

And I am not talking about her crossing limits in serials. She was scandalized and then insulted crew members, disrespected an actor I heard. Why she is not in super hit dramas? Director stopped working with her at one point. Hope she learns from her mistakes.

And also Man Jali. Yes she has talent but never liked her.

And I am not talking about her crossing limits in serials. She was scandalized and then insulted crew members, disrespected an actor I heard. Why she is not in super hit dramas? Director stopped working with her at one point. Hope she learns from her mistakes.
Why you dont like her?

She is not in superhit dramas because now she is in superhit movies

29542-jpna-1442830376-824-640x480.jpg

I watched two episodes and got bored
Tried to cash in on diyr e dil,s success failed miserably

But i really liked Gohar,s song

Why you dont like her?

She is not in superhit dramas because now she is in superhit movies

29542-jpna-1442830376-824-640x480.jpg

I watched two episodes and got bored
Tried to cash in on diyr e dil,s success failed miserably

But i really liked Gohar,s song

Honestly I can't stand vulgarity and the way she talks.

Diyar e Dil had amazing story at the beginning, but they messed it up with stretching it making more episodes.

Honestly I can't stand vulgarity and the way she talks.

Diyar e Dil had amazing story at the beginning, but they messed it up with stretching it making more episodes.
If your talking about billi than ahem she answered that already
Mehwish Hayat Response on her Vulgar | Tune.pk
But it would get a 7/10 from me on Abdul Qadir hoan,Daastan and Akbari Asghari get full 10 from me :D

Whats your view on Neelum Kinnarey btw my view is they picked a weak predictable storyline for heavy weights of the industry

If your talking about billi than ahem she answered that already
Mehwish Hayat Response on her Vulgar | Tune.pk
But it would get a 7/10 from me on Abdul Qadir hoan,Daastan and Akbari Asghari get full 10 from me :D

Whats your view on Neelum Kinnarey btw my view is they picked a weak predictable storyline for heavy weights of the industry

Not just about "Billi", but overall she is really open. :p

Main Abdul Qadir Hon actually 11/10 :D. I have no words for this brilliant drama and Fahad's acting. <3 SIMPLY OUTSTANDING. Dastan is one of my favorite serial as well. The storyline is really painful, but this serial made its name. Akbari Asghari was a comic play, it was really good. But cant fit into the standard these two dramas have. MAQH and Dastaan.

Nelum Kinary I can't say anything yet. I started this drama for Samina Pirzada and Affan Waheed. I watched few episodes and it was not bad. But my gut feelings say, it going to be very boring in upcoming episodes. Just like Diyar E Dil.

Currently, Imaan, Gul E Rana, Naraz, Guzarish, and Bay qasoor are really good serials on. Desperately waiting for "Tera Gum Aur hum", starting from January. And another serial of Khalil Ur Reham Qamar's is coming. Idk the name, but it's his drama so for sure gonna watch.

D'cruz is south indian tamil.

no, she is a catholic christian from goa, native language being konkani ( a western coast language )... she is probably the first goan heroine in indian cinema.

her career started with modeling and then in the south with telugu films.

Yami Gautum possess Pakistani feature..Am i right??o_O.....

if you mean sharp features, then yes.

@Nilgiri @jamahir .....and where she is from??

from himachal, in a punjabi family.

nice pic.

Sadaf Kanwal :o:
11023013_654242901388443_38903102_n.jpg

mmm, sadaf looks like exact twin of fawad khan.

no, she is a catholic christian from goa, native language being konkani ( a western coast language )... she is probably the first goan heroine in indian cinema.

her career started with modeling and then in the south with telugu films.

if you mean sharp features, then yes.

from himachal, in a punjabi family.

nice pic.

mmm, sadaf looks like exact twin of fawad khan.
Yup he too got surgeries
images.jpg

Hina Altaf Khan
B52RL1nCIAAcRxw.jpg

hina looks a jolly girl.

She is a quite fine featured and strong jawed ooops, but I am glad we agree on this one

still, she has rounded features, luscious lips and generally looks healthy... glad to agree with you one this one.

btw Fox was awesome in day of the jackal.

absolutely... he looked and worked the part.

My dear chap this is a thread about females , would be grateful if you refrain from posting these chaps.kudos

@Hello It's me is a chapess... so chalta hai.

the file name is "cara menaklukan hati wanita"... what does that mean?? :undecided:

Yup he too got surgeries
images.jpg

the right one does has a narrower jaw, but is that the result of becoming leaner with age or is that surgery??

hina looks a jolly girl.

still, she has rounded features, luscious lips and generally looks healthy... glad to agree with you one this one.

absolutely... he looked and worked the part.

@Hello It's me is a chapess... so chalta hai.

the file name is "cara menaklukan hati wanita"... what does that mean?? :undecided:

the right one does has a narrower jaw, but is that the result of becoming leaner with age or is that surgery??
What it means is "how to conquer women", I used translate., I think its indonesian or malaysian.

Yup he too got surgeries
images.jpg
@jamahir The nose has definitely been operated on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom