What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

"freedom of speech" is fine until it doesn't spoil harmony or stops progressiveness or retards gentleness in society or just doesn't make any sense. :)

look at the sequence of these posts...

and then you thanked this below post...
So you're saying that freedom of speech is selective?

Hum karein to saala character dheela hai?

B....h Please

@I S I @war&peace @jamahir

Why so serious people? This thread is meant for things which you don't get to do in your real life, the other you, it is a refuge from all other so much serious threads, be yourself, if you don't like it don't visit it, it is that simple and plain, this is not meant to judge anyone or pass statements about anyone. If you have visited just accept that you are a tharki and you did not know about it, Welcome, it is a self realisation another milestone in life achieved, @Zarvan has achieved it too.

So lets be tharkiz and keep this serious stuff and finger pointing for appropriate thread(s). I am sure all of us present here respect the women the way they are to be respected, I believe an alone female can feel comfortable and secure with anyone of you in an elevator. :angel:

Hum karein to saala character dheela hai?

can you tell me where have i used abusive words against a entire country?? it was you who did with that "hobby" comment... you even called me the unspeakable creature in your last post to me.

@jamahir
make peace brother

i am always ready to make peace, provided all ( including me ) understand their mistakes. :)

"freedom of speech" is fine until it doesn't spoil harmony or stops progressiveness or retards gentleness in society or just doesn't make any sense. :)

look at the sequence of these posts...

and then you thanked this below post...
So that's the best you came up with?
Asking "are these Pakistan girls" is a hate comment..... are you in your senses? Now who is issuing Fatwa

Thank God I was shocked that both the morality and beauty took a deep dive in Pakistan or what. By the way the OP say "10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015.......I will ask again.....do you have something called brain....I got the idea that you have no activity between your ears.

And the last I liked his comment for the use of the word tharki which i had no idea and I read the same word elsewhere in pdf too....so I thought I will ask him about.....Didm't you follow the ensuring discussion.

Now I tell you that you have been using the islamic term "Fatwa" in a derogatory way ..."Fatwa brigade is spreading unpleasantness" ..... while you are the brainless stinker here who is spreading the unpleasantness with your narrow-mindedness and judgemental nature. now STFU...

Try to be a less judgmental....maybe a foreign concept for you but it is really valued in the civilised world or at least stay away from me and my comments. take care

Last edited:
@I S I @war&peace @jamahir

Why so serious people? This thread is meant for things which you don't get to do in your real life, the other you, it is a refuge from all other so much serious threads, be yourself, if you don't like it don't visit it, it is that simple and plain, this is not meant to judge anyone or pass statements about anyone. If you have visited just accept that you are a tharki and you did not know about it, Welcome, it is a self realisation another milestone in life achieved, @Zarvan has achieved it too.

So lets be tharkiz and keep this serious stuff and finger pointing for appropriate thread(s). I am sure all of us present here respect the women the way they are to be respected, I believe an alone female can feel comfortable and secure with anyone of you in an elevator. :angel:

agreed entirely. :)

and indeed zarvan bhai has proved it time and again. :D

can you tell me where have i used abusive words against a entire country?? it was you who did with that "hobby" comment... you even called me the unspeakable creature in your last post to me.

i am always ready to make peace, provided all ( including me ) understand their mistakes. :)
You're a kind of anty who do chuglees all day & then asks 'what did i do?"

You claimed that we(me & war&peace) issued fatwas here. Okay can you point us where we have done that?

agreed entirely. :)

and indeed zarvan bhai has proved it time and again. :D

Zarvan is a class apart. "Mr you need to read first then talk to me" that is the maximum insult he throws at someone.

Zarvan is a class apart. "Mr you need to read first then talk to me" that is the maximum insult he throws at someone.

true, he is polite even when throwing insults.

he totally disagrees with my position about many things but never gets too aggressive, though he may be stubbornly posting the same thing again and again. :D

You're a kind of anty who do chuglees all day & then asks 'what did i do?"

i am the one to like "aunties".

You claimed that we(me & war&peace) issued fatwas here. Okay can you point us where we have done that?

i don't want to carry this further... you can think over your behavior and read color_less_sky's post once more.

let us keep this thread pleasant and jolly.

Back
Top Bottom