What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Will you stop talking nonsense? What do you mean by 'no wonder'. Have some shame, idiot.

@Zibago This is a beautiful thread, but I don't think I will post Indian pics here with chauvinists like him on this thread.
Mind your language.

Some Mumbai Girls
ria-kamat.jpg

looking at her i knew she was a konkani cutie... confirmed by her name, ria kamat ( the file name has her name ).

she seems to be a fashion blogger.

Zaria Salahudin (she played the role of heer)
photo.JPG

anorexic heer.

Will you stop talking nonsense? What do you mean by 'no wonder'. Have some shame, idiot.

@Zibago This is a beautiful thread, but I don't think I will post Indian pics here with chauvinists like him on this thread.
Please cool down. This thread is adding some useful info about Pakistan and to some extent about India too

Don't waste your time, there is nothing Islamic about Pakistani society.

Tell me what do they call residents of that village tharki? :what: @Zibago
Yep yahaan Tahir Ashrafi sharabain peta hay aur models Ramzaan transmission mein dars daitey hain

Tharkians?

What else you can do?

Btw what do you mean by thread like this? Is this thread about some tragedy or 26/11 ? This is a tharak post.

I have no issues in having bit of fun..... Thats what men are known for..... But bring rape as a hobby, I call it a needless trolling.....otherwise enjoy your time

no, don't stop... this has been the case only in the last ten days.

@waz bhai @Irfan Baloch @Hyperion - request a word or two with two more fatwa brigade types who have come to spoil this thread - @war&peace and @I S I .
Don't be such an idiot and a liar.....where did I issue a fatwa....if you are son of your father only....show me the fatwa

Back
Top Bottom