What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I'm still wondering what does it has to do with this thread.......some one called it a tharki thread while no one mentioned Nepal in it.

Tharki is a term that is used for nikamy wailay phoondi baz people. This characteristic can be found in any age group, in any appearance and in any gender and in any species.

Don't be such an idiot and a liar.....where did I issue a fatwa....if you are son of your father only....show me the fatwa

bhai jaan, i know you don't have the authority to issues fatwas and nor would i accept them... for you two i used the word "fatwa brigade types meaning bringing reactionary unpleasantness. :)

yaar, why do you want to bring unpleasantness into this thread?? there is enough of that in other sections of the forum. :)

Spoiler Alert: he's not.
That is not a light thing. He just uttered a total false statement about me. If I knew him in the real life, my lawyers will be all over him with defamation notice.

That is not a light thing. He just uttered a total false statement about me. If I knew him in the real life, my lawyers will be all over him with defamation notice.

calm down and read my last post.

and i am sure i can claim "hate speech" in your posts in the same court. :)

bhai jaan, i know you don't have the authority to issues fatwas and nor would i accept them... for you two i used the word "fatwa brigade types meaning bringing reactionary unpleasantness. :)

yaar, why do you want to bring unpleasantness into this thread?? there is enough of that in other sections of the forum. :)
So now you fall into line. Bhai did I quote you in any of my comments before you tagged me? I am having chat with other pdf fellows and enjoying......apko to grass nai dala main ne....wesay hi aap aa gayi...koood kkoood and basically you have created unpleasantness.

calm down and read my last post.

and i am sure i can claim "hate speech" in your posts in the same court. :)
Sir most respectfully, please show my single comment from this thread that is hate comment.

They will nullify it. Freedom of Speech FTW.

"freedom of speech" is fine until it doesn't spoil harmony or stops progressiveness or retards gentleness in society or just doesn't make any sense. :)

Sir most respectfully, please show my single comment from this thread that is hate comment.

look at the sequence of these posts...
Are these Pakistan girls?

Thank God I was shocked that both the morality and beauty took a deep dive in Pakistan or what. By the way the OP say "10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015

and then you thanked this below post...
Btw i just discovered this tharki thread today.

Judging by the posts, No wonder Rape is a hobby in India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom