What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

:)

:tup:

i propagate, actually preach, about the "jamahiriya" ideology ( also called "third universal theory" ) developed in libya, one of whose components is direct-democracy ( also can be called "participatory democracy" ) where every member of a society is in effect a politician participating in politics at neighborhood-level, city-level and country-level... everyone has a responsibility to society and to the world, yes?? :) one cannot say "oh, i have college and job to attend to and i have done my duty of voting for someone and that someone will now decide my destiny based on his or her opinions, whether good or bad"... in india, the "aam aadmi party" has a similar idea, though not on transnational basis, called "swaraj"... you can read of that on their website.

as to your point about no relation between politics and body building, well, if che guevara, mummar gaddafi, mandela, carlos ( the jackal ) and hugo chavez had spent their all their time in gyms bulking up, the world would have been deprived of their words, works and actions. :)

between this and the bangladeshi thread i am loosing track of posts... i missed this of yours.

hareem reminds me so much of huma qureshi...

lstck-promotion-11.jpg

Huma-Qureshi2.jpg

10-huma-qureshi-hd-picture.jpg

Huma-Qureshi_4.jpg

Huma Qureshi HD Wallpapers | Movie HD Wallpapers

meesha has a lovely smile... one can see it in the "alif allah chambe di booti" song ( Alif Allah, Jugni, Arif Lohar & Meesha - YouTube ).

though why won't she put on weight?? :undecided:
Really good genes id say

what do you think of her ppl? I find her hot :D

chitrangada-bold-read.jpg

i absolutely find chitrangada beautiful and sensual, and she is quite mature intellectually as well.

another indian female member who shares this liking is @Aminroop .

aminroop, at last another female member who shares your ( and my ) admiration for chitrangada.

she has lovely eyes ( chitrangada, not aminroop :rofl: )

Chitrangada%20Singh%20Smiling%20Cute%20Eyes%20Face%20Closeup.jpg

chitrangada-singh.jpg

Man there were two models from Islamabad (one a veteran and the other a rookie) whose names i forgot damn i created a thtead on one of em

Really good genes id say

nope... she needs to consult a nutritionist and have this daily...

prd_116911_c_m.jpg

-------

oops, there has went the power... the machine will shut down soon... see you later. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom