What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

What's is your opinion on this model? guys and gals?
isaac-likes-sean-opry-2.jpg

He would have been lot attractive had he had somewhat dark complexion. Tanned and a little more rigid rough and tough look?

No harm in That. I can tell if a girl is attractive or not. In fact, I am a big admirer of girl's beauty and half of the times I would be staring at beautiful girls but would I want them on my bed? Never in a million years.

I guess same would be true for boys, but I understand the social pressure requires them to behave overly macho, as you said, and they become gandhiji ke bandar when it comes to admiring boys, otherwise how can someone not be attracted to the the beautiful creation of god :P

:)

:tup:

Every youth should not jump into politics. Body building is health and makes one look attractive as long as its not over done. Sorry for being ignorant, but I don't see any relation between body building and politics.

i propagate, actually preach, about the "jamahiriya" ideology ( also called "third universal theory" ) developed in libya, one of whose components is direct-democracy ( also can be called "participatory democracy" ) where every member of a society is in effect a politician participating in politics at neighborhood-level, city-level and country-level... everyone has a responsibility to society and to the world, yes?? :) one cannot say "oh, i have college and job to attend to and i have done my duty of voting for someone and that someone will now decide my destiny based on his or her opinions, whether good or bad"... in india, the "aam aadmi party" has a similar idea, though not on transnational basis, called "swaraj"... you can read of that on their website.

as to your point about no relation between politics and body building, well, if che guevara, mummar gaddafi, mandela, carlos ( the jackal ) and hugo chavez had spent their all their time in gyms bulking up, the world would have been deprived of their words, works and actions. :)

There was a time when only i was posting pics and used to tag you and django now all.of a sudden 6 members contribute from time to time so the thread moves faster than even its early days

between this and the bangladeshi thread i am loosing track of posts... i missed this of yours.

hareem reminds me so much of huma qureshi...

lstck-promotion-11.jpg

Huma-Qureshi2.jpg

10-huma-qureshi-hd-picture.jpg

Huma-Qureshi_4.jpg

Huma Qureshi HD Wallpapers | Movie HD Wallpapers

Meesha Shafi
Meesha-Shafi-Visage-Magazine.jpg

meesha has a lovely smile... one can see it in the "alif allah chambe di booti" song ( Alif Allah, Jugni, Arif Lohar & Meesha - YouTube ).

though why won't she put on weight?? :undecided:

i propagate, actually preach, about the "jamahiriya" ideology ( also called "third universal theory" ) developed in libya, one of whose components is direct-democracy ( also can be called "participatory democracy" ) where every member of a society is in effect a politician participating in politics at neighborhood-level, city-level and country-level... everyone has a responsibility to society and to the world, yes?? :) one cannot say "oh, i have college and job to attend to and i have done my duty of voting for someone and that someone will now decide my destiny based on his or her opinions, whether good or bad"... in india, the "aam aadmi party" has a similar idea, though not on transnational basis, called "swaraj"... you can read of that on their website.

as to your point about no relation between politics and body building, well, if che guevara, mummar gaddafi, mandela, carlos ( the jackal ) and hugo chavez had spent their all their time in gyms bulking up, the world would have been deprived of their words, works and actions. :)

Don't know much about this concept, but as long as its good for India and its people, no harm in preaching. The only apprehension I have is that, not everyone is cut out for politics. Saying that every youth should deep dive into politics is undermining other fields that are equally or more important for the country. We need models as much as we need politicians :P

Back
Top Bottom