What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Poorly compiled list. Even the selection of photos to present this list was another poor decision. I think many more actresses are beautiful than the likes of mathira and look at the picture shared for Suneeta Marshall.. Share her attractive photos instead

Better pics
sexy-mathira-most-sexy-pictures.jpg

Juggan-Kazim-1.jpg

Janubaba_43489_ZhalaySarhadi6_AJ51.jpg

Ayesha-Omer.jpg

ayesha-khan-photos-03.jpg

Meesha-Shafi.jpg

Rachel_gill_pakistani_fashion_model_48_wnzbf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

man pakistani girls are really ugly compared women from other countries.... and the men are #3?? wtf lol...
these models are supposedly some of the best looking in pakistan and they dont even look that good atleast compared to girls from other countries.

seriously there has to be better looking women then these pieces of work in pakistan lol...

of course there are. most pretty women in this part of the world dont go to modelling/show business cuz conservative society. btw #5 is no good lol

You forget to tag @jamahir here....... :partay:

i now wach zis thread...

vampires-kiss.jpg

and i am typing this with magnifique spanish/moor fusion music in the background ( i hope you are able to see it - Vidéo-clip Latcho Drom Spanish Flamenco & Moroccan Guitars + African Desert Blues )... quite the mood it has built.

Mehwish Hayat
Mehwish-Hayat-Pictures-Gallery.jpg

she is very pretty but she is thin and must put on at least 15 kgs... i have another picture of her which i like...

Mehwish_Hayat_pakistani_Female_Model_40_wieeb_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

Soha Ali Abro

sohai-ali-abro.jpg

one similar profile is of the indian actress, soha ali khan...

Soha-Ali-Khan.jpg

interesting...

Oh and mods threads like that have been posted in the past so don't close it

that is the hope, yes... unless our in-house female joy-killer goes into righteous modi again.

Meesha Shafi
meesha-shafi-niche-11.jpg

i like meesha... everyone should watch the "alif-allah/jugni" song to see how pretty she is and how pretty her smile.

Last edited:
All are pretty ordinary looking.

Most good looking people are khandani and don't go into kanjaar professions of modeling, acting and dancing.

Maybe you find some one of your caliber in India. :lol:

OP is a beghairat too, posting pictures of Pakistani women. smh

kya khandani, huzoor... kya saddam hussain ke khandaan se hote hain aapke ye "izzat waale"??

Back
Top Bottom