What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@B+ Dracula
Do you think Pakistani ladies look better or Iranians?

Both look nice.. Minus the fake plastic dolls with dyed blond hair..

In Pak we mostly have "dirty blonde" hair.. And rarely blonde hair... In Iran it seems that hair dying is in rage..

Iran wasn't always like that though., atleast in the 90s when i visited Iran .. Or maybe it's Coz I didn't have much exposure Coz I was a child bank than..

As for Islamic -- well the society at large is still conservative -- the majority.. But urbanisation n media has its effects.. But Pak is more open society than Iran-- minus the rural areas which are extremely conservative.. For example in my hometown ., you will hardly find women on the streets ,, except old grannies in chador/shawls or veils.

The first time it played on tv i was like
6LeGaspCatW.jpg

@django @Muhammad Omar

Meow meow meow :flame:

Trash -- Bollywood inspired trash.

What can i say people like me @django @Muhammad Omar create demand for such stuff lol and besides local industry has to compete with Indian films aswell and to do that they have to do certain not so Islamic stuff to compete with them

the bold part is a lie... :D
:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah Pakistani awan Mujra or Item song dekhne k aadi hogai hain Indian or Punjabi films dekh dekh k to unko yeh sb chahye warna film flop... :P :sick::sick:

Why did you delete your post?

Is it bot true that such movies "dances" are pretty much screwing whatever uniqueness our movie industry has left..

Our forte should be movies like Khoda k liye,Bol,Waar,Moor,Quetta etc not copied shyt.

Ppl had developed a taste die bollywood trash because they had nothing else to watch -- apart from Hollywood or artsy Iranian movies.. local movies were made by criminals to convert their black money into white...

It's high time .. Real movies are promoted n directors bring some nicely executed movies to the audiences ..

the bold part is a lie... :D
:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah Pakistani awan Mujra or Item song dekhne k aadi hogai hain Indian or Punjabi films dekh dekh k to unko yeh sb chahye warna film flop... :P :sick::sick:
Jhuth bola to do din say bokha Tahir Ashrafi choor doan ga

Bilkul sahe bhai 9 PM news par munni badnaam aur sheela jawaan hoti thee logoan ko ab koi farq nahe parta waisay hit ki baat sahe ki
2 crore budget
42 fukin crore earning(still growing)
220px-Jawani_Phir_Nahi_Ani.jpg

Why did you delete your post?

Is it bot true that such movies "dances" are pretty much screwing whatever uniqueness our movie industry has left..

Our forte should be movies like Khoda k liye,Bol,Waar,Moor,Quetta etc not copied shyt.

Ppl had developed a taste die bollywood trash because they had nothing else to watch -- apart from Hollywood or artsy Iranian movies.. local movies were made by criminals to convert their black money into white...

It's high time .. Real movies are promoted n directors bring some nicely executed movies to the audiences ..
I think swarangi was a good movie but it was pulled off i think on the second month of its release cuz it was a mega flop

Pakistan should do a high quality movie on Abdus Salam....and India should do one on Homi Bhabha....something along the inspirational lines of "October Sky".

They were intellectual giants among men....

Instead we have the regular riff raff movies year after year for the most part :undecided:

Pakistan should do a high quality movie on Abdus Salam....and India should do one on Homi Bhabha....something along the inspirational lines of "October Sky".

They were intellectual giants among men....

Instead we have the regular riff raff movies year after year for the most part :undecided:
Abdul Salam and Wladyslav Turowics and their contributions for our nuclear and missile program

What can i say people like me @django @Muhammad Omar create demand for such stuff lol and besides local industry has to compete with Indian films aswell and to do that they have to do certain not so Islamic stuff to compete with them
Have you ever played in music video?
Well i will never dance in a ghagra thats for sure :p:
They are movie songs

Depends :coffee:
On what?

Abdul Salam and Wladyslav Turowics and their contributions for our nuclear and missile program

Yes I am sure one will eventually come out on Kalam soon.....but the other notable worthies of South Asia must be covered in at least one epic biographic each along the lines of Gandhi and Jinnah.

LOL

Poor desert fighter ... :lol:

Dont worry agha "jaun".. I've never lived there though.. Although I wasted 2 years of my teenage in a shithole town near Afghanistan.

But I have no regrets..:)

I think swarangi was a good movie but it was pulled off i think on the second month of its release cuz it was a mega flop

Never saw it.

Back
Top Bottom