What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

As I said, the thread is thoroughly vetted......... how many a times do I have to tell you, moral / not moral is a relative term....... best you can do is not to impose your morality onto others.............furthermore, I've been looking into your posts, sad to say, you're few steps short of falling on the wrong side of the equation..... sudhar jao....

Now stop annoying me.......... I like this thread, and I'm very possessive of things that I like! :D

Ayesha Omar urf Zubi
http://tune.pk/video/6213767/tutti-frutti-ayesha-omar-full-item-song-hd-karachi-se-lahore#comments-tab

As I said, the thread is thoroughly vetted......... how many a times do I have to tell you, moral / not moral is a relative term....... best you can do is not to impose your morality onto others.............furthermore, I've been looking into your posts, sad to say, you're few steps short of falling on the wrong side of the equation..... sudhar jao....

Now stop annoying me.......... I like this thread, and I'm very possessive of things that I like! :D
I see you ran out of thundrenium

Never mardooooooood......... :P

Can't type much because my son (sitting in my lap) wants to break my laptop........... :D
You have changed since the last attack by a thekeedar of Islam and Pakistan so kuch to log kahein gey:whistle:

Beta, babbar-sher kabhi bhens nahin' banta....... if I'm quiet, it doesn't mean I can't roar, it just means I'm well fed! :D

You have changed since the last attack by a thekeedar of Islam and Pakistan so kuch to log kahein gey:whistle:

A bit of Raveena Tandon look inside her imo.

if you mean the jutting chin, yes.

yet I suspect our friend @jamahir will not find her all that appealing.

"too tall and skinny...needs fattening" :D

:enjoy:

though she has a nice smile

Jb yeh Tiger Shroof k 7 aai thi to heroine kaun hai movie ki pata ni chala :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

come on, tiger is a fine-looking boy... he's got a "muslim look", especially with the voluminous hair and the taveez.

@Zibago should excuse me for posting a male's picture on this thread. :D

news_1436796979_8280409c71981c7c128090_2.jpg

Tiger-Shroff_0.jpg

and he is a decent fellow, humble and shy.

Just a little example
two pages back
Aditi-Rao-Hydari.jpg

go fantasize over this...

aasia-andrabi-55fbe691dc53e_l.jpg

As per Indian standards i can't say but as per our standards yes and the discussion you people carry after the postings.

you do not own any female, not even your sister... stop talking on their behalf.

here's asma, wife of bashar al-assad... she is a million time a better muslim, and more importantly a better human, than a talibani... but someone should tell her to fatten up...

asma-al-assad.jpg

Asma-big-Louboutin-fan.-007.jpg

29sl1.jpg

and she is in a skirt, showing legs... :enjoy:

1374708620.jpg

the king, you should stop following nato-created puppet mullahs and be your own person.

come on, tiger is a fine-looking boy... he's got a "muslim look", especially with the voluminous hair and the taveez.

Tiger-Shroff_0.jpg

you do not own any female, not even your sister... stop talking on their behalf.

here's asma, wife of bashar al-assad... she is a million time a better muslim, and more importantly a better human, than a talibani... but someone should tell her to fatten up...

asma-al-assad.jpg

29sl1.jpg

1374708620.jpg

the king, you should stop following nato-created puppet mullahs and be your own person.
Asma sure looks a classy lady and Tiger looks more Uzbek than Indic.Kudos yaar btw lets ignore that troll "The-King".

looks like the lighter-skinned version of smita patil...

1198714.jpg
Now that sure is a beautiful pic of SP.

I am a registered member of this forum can view or comment at any thread i want.
Yet you are trying to deny others that privilege, you sir are nothing more than charlatan.

14mfadl.jpg

saudi actress nermin mohsin

very desi looks ( south asian looks ).

Botox injections in the camel lips.

And if you look accuretly, unfortunately many pakistanis and indians actresses use it more and more... very sad trand, because they are naturally beautifull, and with injection of botox they look like more and more like :

Jocelyn-Wildenstein-before-after.jpg

actually, many of the irani ladies posted here show that there is a big trend in iran for botoxing and heavy make-up.

looks like the lighter-skinned version of smita patil...

1198714.jpg
Ushna is a dimple gal
Ushna-Shah.jpg

very desi looks ( south asian looks ).

actually, many of the irani ladies posted here show that there is a big trend in iran for botoxing and heavy make-up.
They also change their skin colour to a wierd gold colour

and Tiger looks more Uzbek than Indic.

you are so close...
Shroff's paternal grandparents were Kakubhai Shroff, a Gujarati astrologer, and Rita Shroff, an ethnic Turk from Kazakhstan

and this is about his mother...
She was born to a Bengali, Ranjan Dutt, an Air vice marshall in Indian Air Force, and Claude Marie Dutt De Cavey, a Belgian.[3]

so he has a mixed ancestry.

and tiger wasn't quite good-looking in his early photos...

untitled.png

he changed.

Sure thing @Hyperion another one going through time of month :whistle:
And you know very well cause you

Tiger-Shroff_0.jpg

asma-al-assad.jpg

29sl1.jpg

1374708620.jpg

Shut up Ghulam of Modi u r elder choose to stay India

Back
Top Bottom