What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Any racy picture or lewd comment will be reported.

if you don't like the racy and lewd photos why are you here? Mastu******???

I am a registered member of this forum can view or comment at any thread i want.

You can view and comment but can't tell one what to do post and see and what not to...

complete the above word then i will replu accordingly, as i mantioned above i am free man to visit and express my views on any thread.

You can view and comment but can't tell one what to do post and see and what not to...
i am not dictatating post any thing but just to inform you if i find any picture racy / semi nude or lewd comment i will report that is my right being a member of this forum.

complete the above word then i will replu accordingly, as i mantioned above i am free man to visit and express my views on any thread.

i am not dictatating post any thing but just to inform you if i find any picture racy / semi nude or lewd comment i will report that is my right being a member of this forum.

Going through your previous posts it look like you are dictating here... you Can even report while keeping your hands in pockets and without doing brain farts....

Who made you a mod dear? This thread is thoroughly vetted 24/7........ tone down the moral policing, you're not in a JuD gathering and this is not Saudia.
Agreed i am not mod but i can report about the posts i find racy ans semi naked and it is upto mods what they decides.

brain farts
i told you before don't use bad words.

"Right" is a very relative term in life........ heed minion! :D
I am not mullah infact i hate them, i hate TTP and other terrorists and i also hate liberal extremists.

Thunder thunder thunder cat hoooooo
:tup:
What is this you are calling TTA a cat :D

Try to read between lines...... "posts are thoroughly vetted 24/7".......... if there is something of the sort, be sure it has already been reported and taken care of, therefore no need to threaten or discipline anyone in open posts.......... as I said read between the lines, this is not Saudia and intolerance of any sort doesn't fly here, for that we have LeJ/JuD et al, you can use their forum for such rudeness.

Agreed i am not mod but i can report about the posts i find racy ans semi naked and it is upto mods what they decides.

Try to read between lines...... "posts are thoroughly vetted 24/7".......... if there is something of the sort, be sure it has already been reported and taken care of, therefore no need to threaten or discipline anyone in open posts.......... as I said read between the lines, this is not Saudia and intolerance of any sort doesn't fly here, for that we have LeJ/JuD et al, you can use their forum for such rudeness.
And i have the same opinion and i hate Saudia their paltoooz and all the banned groups.
"posts are thoroughly vetted 24/7"
Mr. Slav Defence in morning agreed with my opinion and isued a general warning for posting racy pics and lewd discussions.

Back
Top Bottom