What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Mein phone oar tha warna mein bhe yahe kaam karta us kay profile ki snap laita :P

Mein phone oar tha warna mein bhe yahe kaam karta us kay profile ki snap laita :P

Chor do becharay ko yahan to @waz bhai 1 ghantay tak ache tarah bariki say moderation kartay rahay :P
@friendly_troll96

Last edited:

Chor do becharay ko yahan to @waz bhai 1 ghantay tak purisrar banday ki tarah phirtay rahay :P
Haha ge is here for more then 30 mins, even kal Zarvan bhai ney eid wali thread per admit. Now he can't say this thread haram i posted screen shots.

All right another Sheikh :P
Momal Sheikh
Momal+Sheikh+(18).jpg

Momal-Sheikh.jpg

Ayesha-Somaya-Lawn-Collection-2013-with-Moomal-Sheikh-18.jpg

Ayesha-Somaya-Lawn-2013.-Brand-Ambassador-Moomal-Sheikh.jpg

@django @Abu Namr @jamahir @Bilal9

Very fresh and innocent look.

Garmi de din te thandi-thandi hawa....

Looks to be from a shareef educated family, one can tell.....

@jamahir nice find of Shanina :D she looks like a mixed girl with black and white but her ethnicity is quite diverse, she could pass off as brazillien and million other things lol sort of looks like rihanna too.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very fresh and innocent look.

Garmi de din te thandi-thandi hawa....

Looks to be from a shareef educated family, one can tell.....

She's ready to make her flop debut in bollywood real soon :disagree:

More like
ikrar mein alfaaz ki ehmiat nahe hoti
dil kay jazbat ki awaz nahe hotey

ankhain bayan karti hain dil ki dasttan
chahat lafzoan ki muhtaaj nahe hotey

Sheikhs are Kashmiris not Saudis :P
Sheikhs are all over the place, some may have kashmiri origins.kudos

who??

kya baat hai, sir.
The shaik lady who looks like cleopatra, she has eastern european, saudi and pakistani genes even though she looks a bit sudanese.kudos

@jamahir nice find of Shanina :D she looks like a mixed girl with black and white but her ethnicity is quite diverse, she could pass off as brazillien and million other things lol sort of looks like rihanna too.
View attachment 257632 View attachment 257633

Shaina is not that good looking if you ask me

View attachment 257632 View attachment 257633

She is damn pretty! Very thin, but her face is gorgeous. Shes too mixed though only 25% Pakistani so I dont think we can count her as one, she's more Lithuanian.

She is damn pretty! Very thin, but her face is gorgeous. Shes too mixed though only 25% Pakistani so I dont think we can count her as one, she's more Lithuanian.
Her forehead is very broadish

View attachment 257632

i thought "rihanna" when my eyes went to the photo first.

shanina is a nice name... i wonder what that means.

umm, why do you say that??

zarvan bhai woh dhundh hain jo choone par ghaayab ho jaati hai.

shanina has a mysterious kind of face, plus those light-green eyes.

oh, so ayaan has grey eyes... many years ago, i was a student in a computer institute and a lady teacher for my class used to wear glasses... once i had to go to the teacher's room to ask her something and she was without the glasses... it was then that i saw that she had grey eyes.

The shaik lady who looks like cleopatra, she has eastern european, saudi and pakistani genes even though she looks a bit sudanese.kudos

ah... fakhre thought you meant momal shaikh.

@jamahir Ayyan is wearing contacts :P I dont think any of the models have coloured eyes, maybe light brown but thats about. Shanina has hazel, green, brownish eyes, more common in browner skin. White people usually have blue and our people have green, when they do have colored eyes.

her connection to libya...
Gulf of Sidra is a body of water in the Mediterranean Sea on the northern coast of Libya; it is also known as Gulf of Sirte or the Great Sirte or Greater Syrtis (Latin Syrtis Major, Greek Σύρτις μεγάλη, contrasting with Syrtis Minor in Tunisia).

hmm... if i ever get to meet her, libya is something we have in common. :D

@jamahir Ayyan is wearing contacts :P

that's disappointing.

I dont think any of the models have coloured eyes, maybe light brown but thats about.

i don't see the point of using colored contacts in modeling.

Shanina has hazel, green, brownish eyes, more common in browner skin.

from ( Hazel Eyes - A Complete Eye Color Guide )...
Hazel eyes are really difficult to define. What is considered hazel? When does hazel become brown or green? Eye color is currently divided in to four main categories: brown, blue, green and hazel.
i see.

White people usually have blue and our people have green, when they do have colored eyes.

as far as i remember, that lady teacher of mine really had grey eyes and was maharashtrian... maybe she was a chitpavan brahmin, a community known to have colored eyes.

and we have a indian female member, blue_eyes, who as she says has those.

how would you define aishwarya rai...

934_aishwarya-rai-hot-eyes-eyes-15110699.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-Eyes1.jpg

and strange will be the "blue within blue" eyes of the fremen people from the dune books...

dune-blue-eyes.jpg

newman.jpg

Sci fi fans, get in here. | Page 8 ( google showed my own post :D )

@jamahir Ayyan is wearing contacts :P I dont think any of the models have coloured eyes, maybe light brown but thats about. Shanina has hazel, green, brownish eyes, more common in browner skin. White people usually have blue and our people have green, when they do have colored eyes.
Nuasheen has the most beautiful green eyes

Back
Top Bottom