What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

i am desperately waiting for yalgaar
based on ssg commando operation on peochar valley swat
would be one of finest commando stunts ever seen in any Pakistani film

Our film industry has started making reasonable movies now. But they should not only stick to the Taliban & Army based stories. Otherwise people would get pissed. They should come up with different subjects & good stories plus good music as well.

saw this movie on youtube today.
i must ask you guys what was that fake british accent :rofl::rofl::rofl:
you have no idea of how fake & stupid you guys look by trying to act like a westerner with that accent of yours .
i swear i watched the movie out of curiosity and now i am convinced you guys are capable of producing only sh^t

I actually skipped most of the movie after watching first scene, i was interested only in seeing how taliban are depicted. Turns out, the villians were not taliban but RAW agents and their pathan stooges. No where it was shown that taliban are religous extremists. Instead the tribal pashtuns are targated, that its their tradition and culture to attack armed forces i.e they were doing it for fun. Then baba has lost interest after heavy losses and is thinking about retirement, then his grandson kills him, who has made contacts with RAW. It reminds me of javed ghamdi who said that its in the pashtun culture to behead people, that even a kid there might stab you with a dagger. Ghamdi even suggested that red indian treatment should be given to tribal pashtuns.

Our film industry has started making reasonable movies now. But they should not only stick to the Taliban & Army based stories. Otherwise people would get pissed. They should come up with different subjects & good stories plus good music as well.
i agree but one patriotic movie per year is not a bad idea
there is a popular rumor that waar1 waar 2 and yalgaar all were sponsered by isi n pak army
though ispr denied that

Last edited:
saw this movie on youtube today.
i must ask you guys what was that fake british accent :rofl::rofl::rofl:
you have no idea of how fake & stupid you guys look by trying to act like a westerner with that accent of yours .
i swear i watched the movie out of curiosity and now i am convinced you guys are capable of producing only sh^t[/q
i agree but one patriotic movie per year is not a bad idea
there is a popular rumor that waar1 waar 2 and yalgaar all were sponsered by isi n pak army
thought ispr denied that

If any good thing happens in Pakistan, then haters put blame on ISI. Its not true at all.. Hassan Waqas Rana has produced the entire film & he is going to produce Waar 2 & Yalgaar.. Haters gonna hate no matter what.

for indians it might be just another movie
but for us its a movie extremely close to our heart

u indians guys might have enjoyed police academy attack scene
it just a good classic scene for you but for us its more than just a scene
because we in reality have picked hundreds of dead bodies every day

why we loved this film because it explains our agony pain n suffering
it depicts our story

read in a newspaper
waar 2 cast is about to finalized
batin farooqi is considered for the role of ilyas kashmiri
while gohar rasheed has been offered hakeem ulah mehsud role
while ayub khosa is there this time as a pro pakistani fata tribal leader

Only talented and professional film-makers can do that.
Faujis and Khakis cannot do that.

this movie is not in urdu.

Not in Urdu??? Is it in Sindhi or Balochi?

Whatever you make man, whether Waar 2 or Yalgaar, dont make it in English. Otherwise it will be seen as a comedy movie.

Back
Top Bottom