What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Grow up Pakistan majority of pakistanis can't even speak english and still the spent their hard earned money on waar that's what you call patriotism.

This again proves Pakistan Always hates India.

My friend watched the movie he told me that the movie is good from the art perspective but it is propaganda movie.
Also if you wan't say that india also produced propaganda movies earlier then let me tell you that those movies were based on fact not fantasy of a pakistani 8-)

Grow up Pakistan majority of pakistanis can't even speak english and still the spent their hard earned money on waar that's what you call patriotism.

My friend watched the movie he told me that the movie is good from the art perspective but it is propaganda movie.
Also if you wan't say that india also produced propaganda movies earlier then let me tell you that those movies were based on fact not fantasy of a pakistani 8-)

dude seriously i do not agree with u......even we make movies like agent vinod and ek tha tiger which are not based on any facts.....still pakistanis watch em without any complain and enjoy em...so its alryt dun be negative

DOn't know abt
dude seriously i do not agree with u......even we make movies like agent vinod and ek tha tiger which are not based on any facts.....still pakistanis watch em without any complain and enjoy em...so its alryt dun be negative

Never saw agent vinod but there is nothing offensive in ek tha tiger and both movies were not released in pakistan.

DOn't know abt

Never saw agent vinod but there is nothing offensive in ek tha tiger and both movies were not released in pakistan.

still many pakistanis have seen both the movies....i have met em on pdf.....they have seen madras cafe too....so its jus a movie dude...chillax

If there is nothing offensive in Ek tha Tiger than there is nothing offensive in WAAR too. :pakistan:

agent vinod and ek tha tiger never released in pakistan. ak the tiger was based a indian spy

Ravinder Kaushik
read this:Ravinder Kaushik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

still many pakistanis have seen both the movies....i have met em on pdf.....they have seen madras cafe too....so its jus a movie dude...chillax
bro, madrass cafe is not a proppaganda movie and not a anti pakistan or anti sri Lanka movie.. it is about a spy who worked for raw in sri lanka during the civil war..
if anybody want to check that movie, then here it is:

95% of india produced propaganda movies are based on facts..not imaginary like waar.

Last edited:
agent vinod and ek tha tiger never released in pakistan. ak the tiger was based a indian spy

Ravinder Kaushik
read this:Ravinder Kaushik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bro, madrass cafe is not a proppaganda movie and not a anti pakistan or anti sri Lanka movie.. it is about a spy who worked for raw in sri lanka during the civil war..
if anybody want to check that movie, then here it is:

95% of india produced propaganda movies are based on facts..not imaginary like waar.

still dude....in our movies we demean isi and pakistan alot and still they watch it so its normal if they do the same....no prob...its jus a movie after all

still dude....in our movies we demean isi and pakistan alot and still they watch it so its normal if they do the same....no prob...its jus a movie after all

bro do you think it is lie??? isi is the main reason behind the terrorism in india. the movies are only done based on the core reason of terrorism-the ISI. Anti pakistan movies are not released in pakistan. they watch those movies which are smuggled to pakistan. recently all the indian movies related to pakistan is on india-pak friendship. ek the tiger is a love story b/w indian and pakistani spys. and Main Hoon Na is a film based on india pakistan friendship, and the villan is an ex-indian army officer. agent vinood is a remake of an old movie(both are a flop). can you point out any indian movie in the last decade which is a core anti Pakistan propaganda movie based on imaginary incidents???

You are clearly delusional and that's why I don't think we Pakistanis should answer your BS. You also shouldn't provoke people here.

bro do you think it is lie??? isi is the main reason behind the terrorism in india. the movies are only done based on the core reason of terrorism-the ISI. Anti pakistan movies are not released in pakistan. they watch those movies which are smuggled to pakistan. recently all the indian movies related to pakistan is on india-pak friendship. ek the tiger is a love story b/w indian and pakistani spys. and Main Hoon Na is a film based on india pakistan friendship, and the villan is an ex-indian army officer. agent vinood is a remake of an old movie(both are a flop). can you point out any indian movie in the last decade which is a core anti Pakistan propaganda movie based on imaginary incidents???

look dude.........these are movies.......not meant to be taken seriously......pakistanis watch pirated indian movies and enjoy them.....u cannot deny tat our movies do not have anti pakistani stuff at all...obviosuly there is anti pakistani stuff in our movies like the villian of mai hu na killing tat pakistani boy on the border...but still general public of pakistan see these movies anyhow...its the sensor board which bans em,,,,..so jus be cool....its jus a movie...watch it if u like it or jus ignore it...there are other things in life to be concerned about

If it is a propaganda movie then don't watch it. No need to rant over it.

And its our money. We can spend it anywhere we want to.

You are clearly delusional and that's why I don't think we Pakistanis should answer your BS. You also shouldn't provoke people here.
look dude.........these are movies.......not meant to be taken seriously......pakistanis watch pirated indian movies and enjoy them.....u cannot deny tat our movies do not have anti pakistani stuff at all...obviosuly there is anti pakistani stuff in our movies like the villian of mai hu na killing tat pakistani boy on the border...but still general public of pakistan see these movies anyhow...its the sensor board which bans em,,,,..so jus be cool....its jus a movie...watch it if u like it or jus ignore it...there are other things in life to be concerned about

If it is a propaganda movie then don't watch it. No need to rant over it.

And its our money. We can spend it anywhere we want to.
bro, i don't have any intention to provoke any pakistani brothers here. understand what i'm saying, i am not saying to not to watch this movie. i am also looking for this move every day in internet and i am not taking this propaganda seriously. what i said is the difference b/w indian and pakistani propaganda movies.. nothing else and indian movies are now focused on india pak friendship.

Back
Top Bottom