What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

That's good news for sure, but still I had some people telling me they watched it on dvd which as you know has to be pirated. 

Any word on the release date? I'm going to watch it and forcing many people to go with me.
Then do what i ask them when i meet people who say this. Please give me the DVD or internet link for download thats what say them and they as from my experience, get numb.:rofl:

Baatain krna boht asan hota ha then i tell them. 
That's good news for sure, but still I had some people telling me they watched it on dvd which as you know has to be pirated. 

Any word on the release date? I'm going to watch it and forcing many people to go with me.
and abt its release in Uk; according to Bilassh it has been passed from UK censor board but will still take 15-20 days for its release as they r having negotiations with distributors abt where to release it in UK and where not plus cinema quality and costs.

Last edited:
gfEymUx.jpg

Last edited:
Waar: A Movie That Will Change Your Opinion About Pakistani Films - | Pakium.com

Pakistani Cinema seems to be regaining its lost glory, as we are seeingWaar doing almost 1 crore rupees of business every day. After many years, we have seen such a block buster Pakistani film. It is being watched all over Pakistan since 16th of October. And people are coming to theatres to see Waar in large numbers and are full of praise for it.

Metropole Cinema, Lahore started playing Waar since 1st of November. All the shows there and in other theatres are/have been going almost house full. The Same is the situation in major cineplexes of Karachi, including Atrium Cinemas and Nueplex Cinemas. Even the Indian filmsreleased during the same period – Boss, Krrish 3 – were failed to attract and impress the viewer as compared to Waar. This is really a very positive and pleasing thing that people are preferring home productions to the Indian ones and showing maturity in choice. The few cinema owners who removed Waar to give space to Krrish 3 are now confused as the high budgeted Indian film couldn’t fulfil the expectations regarding box office returns.

Waar has been enjoying the rating of whooping 9.2 at IMDB which can be declared as the highest by any Pakistani film throughout the history. It is the highest budget film of the country by now – investing almost 17 crore (170 million) PKR that have been recovered magnificently till the filing of the story and it is making profit now. So in terms of business on box office, Waar is one of the most successful films in the history of Pakistani Cinema.

When Waar was in making, producer and writer Hasan Waqas Rana said to media that Waar would prove to be a transforming one for the industry, and this – as we can see – is a 110% true. Even we are hearing the terms like “Game changer” and “The unstoppable” for Waar which have never been used for any other film before. Another term can be “The opinion changer” as the general opinion about Pakistani films is absolutely changed now.

Before this, we have been repeatedly seeing the Jutts and Gujjars action since decades. Waar has totally changed the face of ACTION in our films and given us a new flavor that we are delighting at the moment. It is a very pleasant surprise that despite the 80% of the film is in English language but people from all classes including domestic women and even those who can’t understand English, are flocking to see the film.

The worth mentioning factor that made Waar unstoppable is the patriotism of both a single person
(Mujtaba) and all the forces who are fighting against a faceless enemy, sacrificing their lives to save our dear homeland. In the form of Ramal, Mullah Siraj, and Lakshmi (names of characters), the story tells us who are our enemies, how they have joined hands against us and how we have to identify and defeat them.

Waar has portrayed the real circumstances of Pakistan and given us a deep enough lesson that we are due to the very being of Pakistan. Our survival depends only on the existence of this piece of land and we have to save our people. Where Waar has highlighted the terrorism issue by sketching some real life events, it has also highlighted the potential the local cinema industry has. If only more movies of such productions are released, the day is never far when the long lost cinema goers will be back to support Pakistani Films.

The film has crossed 20 cror in its first 5 weeks as of now and Budget was of 23 cror. This would have been possible if the film was no more screened in the cinemas as it would have failed to attract audiences. U still cant get its ticket if u dont have a prior show bookings. So this shows that the film is still long way to be taken out from screens in cinemas. Also the film has been approved by UK board to launch its uncensored version in their country as its just gearing up for int. release in more then 25 countries worldwide. So as of now a fool will only say its a financial loss.

Try using ur brain first then believing everything the media tells. 

i still havnt found its pirated version and i run an advertisement agency. Even if u search internet u wont be able to find a single credible link for its pirated version. I have tried that from every search engine known to me and even have visited some weird named sites like kickass.com for it. But all has been failed.

U may also try it but im confident u wont find it. There maybe some limited pirated copies send to india maybe from where Ram Gopal verma has watched it but i still doubt if the general public can watch it like we used to watch indian movies in CD and VCR when we were young.

101% agree with you

Is this movie available on bittorrent? If yes, where can I get a good quality copy of the movie?

Back
Top Bottom