What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

There is another Pakistani movie coming out. ITs set to be released in 2014.

Watch the trailer

Lookiing fantastic

1175265_628628180510778_94843278_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this from somewhere. Can anyone post more about this

Nation Awakes (releasing in December 2013)

1377137_528685960549698_597921477_n.jpg

It looks like that animated super hero movie I heard about. Kina like captain safeguard show. I am not sure if this is the same one or a different one.

Why am i getting worked up... lol ... and u dont care? than why post in this thread man? whats with the "dud" comment? just cause the movie showed india negatively? :lol:

In case you hadn't noticed I was commenting on the dawn review, so you should probably take this up with the reviewer, who I presume is a Pakistani.

PAF mien 2:30 walla show dekha hai bhai nay, 11:30 walla dekhna tha, 10:00 bajay gaye lakin sara book ho chuka tha...

plus its a good movie, atleast aik standard ki movie hai, pro- indians ko pasand nahi aye gi !

its a must watch with or without any recommendations, I am actually so happy to see revival of cinema industry, especially when the films are of quality and depict nationalism... tv shows dekh dekh kr damag kharab kiya howa tha in logo nay, ab in sab ko is movie say takleef ho rahi hai... hamid mir, raza rumi, marvi sirmand, omar qureshi wagera sab roo rahe hain :D

True. I am also happy that slowly Pakistan's domestic movie industry is reviving. Even those guys who are pro Indians should watch it. Just to support the industry. Once we have a proper film industry then we can movies on all the topics. ProIndia, anti India or whatever. We need to learn from Iran about film making. That how with limited resources and lots of restrictions they are able to make very good movies. A strong movie industry is very important for a country like Pakistan.

It looks like that animated super hero movie I heard about. Kina like captain safeguard show. I am not sure if this is the same one or a different one.

Captain Safe Guard. this animated super hero guy seems like a successor of Captain safeguard. I think looking at captain safe guard might give us an idea what it might be like.

In case you hadn't noticed I was commenting on the dawn review, so you should probably take this up with the reviewer, who I presume is a Pakistani.

People reviewing on ETribune and Dawn would always write negative about the movie because of its anti-India plot. However the fact is that this movie is the best movie ever made in Pakistan. There might be a few weaknesses. But overall the movie is worth to be watched in the cinema on the big screen. Nobody can deny the fact that Waar has set a new standard in the domestic film making in Pakistan. I would recommend you to watch it too. :)

True. I am also happy that slowly Pakistan's domestic movie industry is reviving. Even those guys who are pro Indians should watch it. Just to support the industry. Once we have a proper film industry then we can movies on all the topics. ProIndia, anti India or whatever. We need to learn from Iran about film making. That how with limited resources and lots of restrictions they are able to make very good movies. A strong movie industry is very important for a country like Pakistan.

Absolutely... film industry is a must for Pakistan !

I think it is different. I was able to found a thread on PDF relating this movie.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/254700-nation-awakes-2013-pakistans-first-superhero-movie.html

Captain Safe Guard. this animated super hero guy seems like a successor of Captain safeguard. I think looking at captain safe guard might give us an idea what it might be like.

I think the artist have worked a lot creating better graphics in this movie.

People reviewing on ETribune and Dawn would always write negative about the movie because of its anti-India plot. However the fact is that this movie is the best movie ever made in Pakistan. There might be a few weaknesses. But overall the movie is worth to be watched in the cinema on the big screen. Nobody can deny the fact that Waar has set a new standard in the domestic film making in Pakistan. I would recommend you to watch it too. :)

I will watch it once a decent print comes out online. I watch very few Hindi movies in theater as most of them bore me to death, so I won't be watching it on the big screen even if it gets released here. Just fyi I have no problem if it portrays India in bad light, I watch movies as works of fiction, as long as they are made well i have no problem with the plot.

Back
Top Bottom