What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

So with all the hype and hoopla it's a dud after all, sounds like a huge wannabe. :lol:

Yeah a dud tht made 11.4 million on the opening day against chennai express.. at 9 million...on just 42 screens....on second day it earned Total Gross amount of Rs. 27,027,393....also estimates and reviews etc are saying tht it will gross over 60 million rs in the first week alone....... as for critics... every movies has its critics...

Yeah similar is the case with Bollywood movies .... They are movies not documentaries .

And I don't know about 'The Attacks of 26/11' . Have not watched it .

As per information this movie will be released this year ...........

Yeah a dud tht made 11.4 million on the opening day against chennai express.. at 9 million...on just 42 screens....on second day it earned Total Gross amount of Rs. 27,027,393....also estimates and reviews etc are saying tht it will gross over 60 million rs in the first week alone....... as for critics... every movies has its critics...

Why are you getting all worked up? I don't care how much it makes, I am not getting any money for myself. Chennai express is the highest grossing movie till date in India, but that doesn't change the fact that it was crap. I have praised Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye in the past or even the trailer of Waar on this forum itself. But from the dawn review this one sounds like a big show off and why is it in English?

I wonder if its funded by ISI. I doubt if ISI could give such a piece of ****. Shan's acting was unexpectedly better with the music supporting action scenes. All the other stuff was damn useless. Movies was quite slow most of the time. Someone told me it has copied hollywood stuff but I'm sure it rarely goes close to bollywood even. Story is flawed and mostly covers individual rivalry rather a serious issue like Taliban and involvement of other intelligence agency. Shan, being a perfect agent, only can be seen as fighting hero, as other Pakistani action movies. Even hollywood movies give a better Pakistani and Taliban related touch in their movies.

So you haven't even seen the movie and are basing all your perception on "someone told me"....

3 shows in PAF. but they used to do booking on phone too, but not for Waar, they said you have to come down yourself and still no guarantee... house full show going so far...

Yar Plaza cinema chaly jao

FIA k office k samny

i request everyone if wanna buy DVD buy original one not pirate one we have to support our industry .

I saw that movie and I want to see it AGAIN in cinema. Its that good. Its coming from a guy who rarely watch movies. I have not seen a pirated up load of the movie yet.

There is another Pakistani movie coming out. ITs set to be released in 2014.

Watch the trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you getting all worked up? I don't care how much it makes, I am not getting any money for myself. Chennai express is the highest grossing movie till date in India, but that doesn't change the fact that it was crap. I have praised Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye in the past or even the trailer of Waar on this forum itself. But from the dawn review this one sounds like a big show off and why is it in English?

Why am i getting worked up... lol ... and u dont care? than why post in this thread man? whats with the "dud" comment? just cause the movie showed india negatively? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom