What's new

Pakistani mango enters US

you are the first indian person i have met who have eaten both Pakistani and Indian mangoes and his personal favourite is Indian mangoes :lol:

Indeed Kaiser is one of the sweetest mangoes on earth but they cannot beat Sindhri, Chaunsa and Langra :smitten:

Pakistani mangoes are the most liked fruit in the world :pakistan:

The place of origin of Mango in the world is India.

The English word mango originated from the Malayalam word "māṅṅa" (Malayalam: മാങ്ങ), through the Portuguese word manga.

And Indian Mango Alphonso, Langra, Chausa, Malda, Dusehri are the best.

you are the first indian person i have met who have eaten both Pakistani and Indian mangoes and his personal favourite is Indian mangoes :lol:

Indeed Kaiser is one of the sweetest mangoes on earth but they cannot beat Sindhri, Chaunsa and Langra :smitten:

^^^one of my Turkish teacher said the same thing :tup:

I have tasted both, Pakistani and Indian mangoes, both are same, because of same conditions and weather, but they are dame expensive in Canada

Oh awesome.

I am getting so tired of eating the flavorless mangoes from Mexico/South America.

Finally some good quality fruit!

dudes Pakistani mangoes have been in US for quite a while though the Pakistani traders channel them. I remember my cousin use to buy a dozen of them for 10-15$.

They are available in selected places like Seatle,Chicago and some other states of US but still rare and expensive though.However Pakistani mangoes are the best in the world..!!!

alphonso is good only if u consider the smell..taste wise the locally grown langra (dont know about the pakistani version) and himsagar beats all in taste

you people are exporting mangoes to them...
they are exporting bullets,guns,bombs to u...

Do u export apples ? I also heard Pakistani melons are largest in south asia deep red...true ??

No mango can beat Alphonso in taste.

When you eat Alphonso it does not go to your stomach but it goes directly into your soul. True Heaven.

The only edible fruit in the North American market is the Apricot. I refuse to accept any other GM fruit that is ten feet tall and weighs 6kgs and tastes like crap.

Finally my favourite Sindharis, Chaunsas and Langaras will be here, at least next year. Thank you MoFA, awesome job. At least the Americans will now know what a Mango really tastes like.

The biggest producer and exporter is India, to the world and the middle east as well.

Pakistan stands at 3rd in Mango Production and 4th in Mango Export. (Wikipedia lists Mango, Mangosteens and Guavas and not just Mangos).

www.ers.usda.gov/Data/fruitvegphyto/Data/fr-mangoes.xls

That is incorrect. Though India produces more than half:woot: of the world's mangoes, most of it is consumed domestically. Damn we like mangoes:P
Brazil is the largest exporter as with many other fruits. Source I googled.

Correction again: Mexico was the largest exporter betweem 2002 and 2005 with 22pc market share. India is close with 20pc. Brazil 13pc. Pakistan 7pc, was the fourth largest exporter during the period.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom