What's new

Pakistani man gets sexually harassed by girls in Karachi, blogs about the ordeal

The emojis were for the people calling him lucky and I don't deserve any criticism for that.
There's nothing wrong with bashing feminists "which I have been doing alot longer than you" but it's wrong to be a misogynist if some girl broke your heart.

How is he being a misogynist, and why is "girl breaking heart" a relevant argument?

You know, I bet every woman who complains about harassment must be one who is unable to talk to men or get asked out by men.

And most people on this thread are just making up fantasies as well. So it is your argument that is BS.

Yes yes, we should treat every female allegation of sexual harassment the same way.

You know, I bet every woman who talks about women's issues and whatnot must have had their heart broken by a guy and is taking their issue out on entire male population.

Most women issues aren't about men at all.

personal attack? where did i? btw you did not read the entire thread or not willing understand the context. anyway stay safe .

"rona dhona" - textbook personal attack. Yes I have read the entire thread. You clearly haven't, as point out in his last post by abdulbarijan.

For him maybe, agreed!

For vast majority of men.

Well, he says so which is not the same but oOK!

Are you saying he first was OK with it then complained about it later? Are you just speculating here?

:o:

I'd say it never is whichever the country, wouldn't you? o_O

Not sure what you mean here.

I really wish we could give anecdotes, life experiences but barring
that, I'll stick to not the same threat in the end.

Good evening man, Tay.

It doesn't have to be the same threat for us to take the problem seriously -- the problem being female on male crime being downplayed and even laughed off.

The emojis were for the people calling him lucky and I don't deserve any criticism for that.
There's nothing wrong with bashing feminists "which I have been doing alot longer than you" but it's wrong to be a misogynist if some girl broke your heart.
Me = Misogynist for believing sexual assault victims should be empathized with, taken care of, given justice to, no matter the gender, cast, creed and color.

Oh and I've had my heart broken by a girl.... something I didn't knew until you told me ... :D

"rona dhona" - textbook personal attack. Yes I have read the entire thread. You clearly haven't, as point out in his last post by abdulbarijan.
bwahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lo g rona dhona has become a personal attack. nvm.

aap k peetiband hain ab iss main aurton ka kia kasoor hay.

You do not know how to make logical arguments. Your arguments consist of one fallacy after an another. Please leave it to people that actually know how to make arguments.

Me = Misogynist for believing sexual assault victims should be empathized with, taken care of, given justice to, no matter the gender, cast, creed and color.

Oh and I've had my heart broken by a girl.... something I didn't knew until you told me ... :D
You = Misogynist for lashing out against me and spring onion over something so dumb. If you wanted a discussion than we could have done that in a civil way but you lost it for some reason.

You do not know how to make logical arguments. Your arguments consist of one fallacy after an another. Please leave it to people that actually know how to make arguments.
really so who are these people please point out.

bwahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lo g rona dhona has become a personal attack. nvm.

Yes, read above. You don't know how to make arguments - the fact that you don't even recognize your "rona dhona" argument as fallacious makes it clear. You are making arguments from emotion and ad hominem all over the place.

If this blog was written by a parent of a young boy who was molested by some women, those making fun would not be laughing or joking.

Or if the boy was their own child!

Heck, these lot would go ape ***t if a girl did such a thing to their boy in school.
i was actually pretty close at at least 3 occasions when i was like 11-12. i did like what i saw and how it felt but resisted and made the woman back off mainly because i was a super religious kid and had read on major and minor sins in islamic studies book.

Yes, read above. You don't know how to make arguments - the fact that you don't even recognize your "rona dhona" argument as fallacious makes it clear. You are making arguments from emotion and ad hominem all over the place.
plz do make some argument so I can also learn from you.

Back
Top Bottom