What's new

Pakistani man gets sexually harassed by girls in Karachi, blogs about the ordeal

Sexual Harassment in Public, Guys vs Girls (Social Experiment)

SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIMENT!

This is kind of screwed up. People love to talk about the two genders being equal in every aspect and what not but their actions say differently. In short: a confused people.

Nothing matters on what you say how's that , been here a lot longer then you and will be here a lot longer then you move along.

1. That's your come back argument? :lol: That would be at the top of logical fallacies if there was a list.
2. Read my join date and then compare it to yours. :lol:

Read the post here: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-about-the-ordeal.479024/page-11#post-9229255

I will just repeat it for you.

Your post here makes no absolute logical sense. You are posting irrelevant remarks.

1) You can see plenty of men in this thread who are not OK with this.
2) Regardless of how many men are OK with this, the one that matters is NOT OK with it. He is not consenting to be harassed. At that point, what other people think of it is irrelevant. You and other people need to address the harassment he faced non-consensual instead of diverting to irrelevant remarks regarding how many men are ok with getting harassed

Actually you need to read the entire thread to understanding the context of that question or comment.

as far as addressing the harassment faced by this man almost every member condemned it or agreed to his right to protest but the issue is you and abdulbari both such threads about men always seems to be frustrated enough to carry on the rona dhona despite the fact that we support your demand for justice for men like these.

Yes, I am the mentally f*cked up person here :lol::lol:

How do you envisage female members from your family protecting themselves against 5-10 men?
glad you've accepted that. btw didn't say person i said whatever.
none of your concern. worry about females/males from your own family. :angel:

This is kind of screwed up. People love to talk about the two genders being equal in every aspect and what not but their actions say differently. In short: a confused people.

Most men and women are hypocrites. They only care about equality going one way. They want equality in economical aspects for women, but they still want old social traditionalism as it generally benefits women. And men are the biggest culprits here because most are OK with being stomped on by feminazis.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan:

yeh lay aisssi ki taisssi rondoooon ki ab main hannssoon bhi na.

How do you???

That's crazy to suggest. Molested either its a man or woman its not right.

BTW no one is lucky even a man. though you may consider him so in your macho sense.

lastly I won't wish anything to happen to a female family members of my worst enemy even. So I hope better sense prevails instead of instigating each others as how they would feel if their family member is in this scenario. Crazy :(

1. That's your come back argument? :lol: That would be at the top of logical fallacies if there was a list.
2. Read my join date and then compare it to yours. :lol:

Its not a come back argument boy I am not here to argue with you and waste my time, but that's the problem with Pakistani's dumb as they come never stay united , Don't waste you time messaging me again go after trolls and spend your time there wisely rather then me.

I have read the thread, genius. And I still stand by the fact that your comment is completely irrelevant and fallacious.

As far as the "rona dhona" is concerned, do you say the same to every woman who fights for women's issues? Me and him recognize men's issues - and very few other people do. No one will talk about those issues if we didn't.

Well, let me put it this way. If it happens to women in your family, I'll be joking about why their genitals weren't cutoff and stuff, just like you did.

:lol::lol: Typical loser response. Ok then, ta.

Its you who is a looser and a low life you jerk grow up get a life and do something with it lolz

look at the Irony the condition is when allowed by the society.

But when it is not allowed in a society like ours then let us look at the situation from point of view of "being an empowered society and when a society is not empowered or let us say not free".

When it is not allowed in a society like ours then we see such incidents where mostly oppressed section such a women in this case feel empowered when they are in a group.

Look at this incident @abdulbarijan here too a lady among a GROUP of women grabbed him. If she was alone you would not have seen such an incident.

what does it point at?

I remember when I was a student we girl students frustrated with cat calling would used to subject the opposite gender with same when we were in a form of a group just to make them realize how it feels.

And wholly agreed back, milady!

... you males the majority yourself find pleasure in such harassment at the hands of women.
...diverting to irrelevant remarks regarding how many men are ok with getting harassed.

No need to get flustered over SpringOnion's phrase, really mate!
Her perception is both understandable and in big part true.
Here's the glitch though :
the majority ... find pleasure in such harassment at the hands of women ...
because the end consequences are dramatically different!!!
Personally and many men feel that way, I can end the problem
any time I want by use of physical power. So a women "harassing"
me is a thing I "allow", if you will, because it is benign in fine!
[ Honestly, I hold the same attitude towards bothersome men. ]

For a woman, the end of "untreated" harassment is easily rape.

It's normal that such two different settings don't lead to the same attitude.

Peace out, Tay.

No need to get flustered over SpringOnion's phrase, really mate!
Her perception is both understandable and in big part true.
Here's the glitch though :
the majority ... find pleasure in such harassment at the hands of women ...
because the end consequences are dramatically different!!!
Personally and many men feel that way, I can end the problem
any time I want by use of physical power. So a women "harassing"
me is a thing I "allow", if you will, because it is benign in fine!
[ Honestly, I hold the same attitude towards bothersome men. ]

For a woman, the end of "untreated" harassment is easily rape.

It's normal that such two different settings don't lead to the same attitude.

Peace out, Tay.

Few problems I'll point out.

1) When you allow it, it's not sexual harassment. In this case, the guy didn't want it.
2) It was a group of girls so it's not as easy for him to overpower them.
3) Even when you are capable of overpowering women, it's not always wise to do so, particularly in a country like Pakistan, because those women can just scream and a herd of white knights will come running to their "rescue" and to beat the pulp out of you.

Actually you need to read the entire thread to understanding the context of that question or comment.

as far as addressing the harassment faced by this man almost every member condemned it or agreed to his right to protest but the issue is you and abdulbari both such threads about men always seems to be frustrated enough to carry on the rona dhona despite the fact that we support your demand for justice for men like these.
Just a little list of such great posters. BTW These are just posts from the first 4 pages alone.
I call BS..Pakistani girls or most girls for that matter aren't that forthcoming..Only way i see his story being remotely true, is if this guy was a known homosexual and the girls teased him.
just lolzz.
i doubt this really happened, but if it did, lucky sob! :lol:chhuri tarbooz pe giray ya tarbooz chhuri pe giray :rofl:
Really?
:haha:Lucky victim :sarcastic:
oh poor guy ... next time wear two t-shirts ...
yeah because ttp and isis are all women right? xD
i too call BS on this article. Pakistani girls are very conservative by and large. I live near Tariq Road in Karachi and such an incident can not go by without attention being called. maybe if this happened in dha phase 7 or 8 after a 'private' party where people get drunk it could have been possible. not on tariq road, not in a million years.
Made up shiat :dance3:
Lol, unless he was raped by rods in the butt---his story is nothing special.
"Harrassed by girls"...yeah mate, **** off and be a man.
He got 'gropped' by a girl and is now crying? lol
Gay i sense in him.
sounds like bullshit to me.

When your literal response to a thread about sexual assault is laughing emojis ... I think it warrants some sort of criticism. Although I wasn't exactly harsh on you or anything.

BTW,you think that ... some girl broke my heart ... and Im like ... Yeah ... wait till I post this thread about women who sexually assault men to get back at the women? like what ...o_Oo_O

Really, so your practically justifying sexual assault when it's on men, because from what you've observed men like such advances. Hence it's perfectly logical, and if someone like myself questions that narrative, I've got to correct my own mentality before crying wolf.

Based on the same lines of your argument. In a recent study at University of North Texas a sample size of 355 women were inquired as to their fantasies. Among the top three fantasies were "being forced" i.e. r*pe

So don't come with this BS argument that justifies laughing on, belittling etc. the victims of actual sexual assault by quoting that some men may have some fantasies, and blaming the victim because "men want it". The fact is, the same argument based on researched literature can be made with the genders reversed.
The emojis were for the people calling him lucky and I don't deserve any criticism for that.
There's nothing wrong with bashing feminists "which I have been doing alot longer than you" but it's wrong to be a misogynist if some girl broke your heart.

I have read the thread, genius. And I still stand by the fact that your comment is completely irrelevant and fallacious.

As far as the "rona dhona" is concerned, do you say the same to every woman who fights for women's issues? Me and him recognize men's issues - and very few other people do. No one will talk about those issues if we didn't.

You are using personal attacks to divert from a real problem, that being men's issues not being taken seriously in society. That in itself is a fallacious argument as well.

Well, let me put it this way. If it happens to women in your family, I'll be joking about why their genitals weren't cutoff and stuff, just like you did.

:lol::lol: Typical loser response. Ok then, ta.
personal attack? where did i? btw you did not read the entire thread or not willing understand the context. anyway stay safe .

2) It was a group of girls so it's not as easy for him to overpower them.

For him maybe, agreed!

1) When you allow it, it's not sexual harassment. In this case, the guy didn't want it.

Well, he says so which is not the same but OK!

3) Even when you are capable of overpowering women, it's not always wise to do so, particularly in a country like Pakistan,
:o:

I'd say it never is whichever the country, wouldn't you? o_O

I really wish we could give anecdotes, life experiences but barring
that, I'll stick to not the same threat in the end.

Good evening man, Tay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom