What's new

Pakistani man gets sexually harassed by girls in Karachi, blogs about the ordeal

4031630498_0a6ca1f029_m.jpg
wow huge crowd

Ok let us be very clear then. The JOKES and Laughs here because it is YOU yes you men yourself who enjoy getting your diks grabbed by women or a woman. And look at all the responses 99.99% are from males here and would be same elsewhere around the world which show that you males the majority yourself find pleasure in such harassment at the hands of women.

So go correct your own mentality with regards to pleasure before crying wolf.

Your post here makes no absolute logical sense. You are posting irrelevant remarks.

1) You can see plenty of men in this thread who are not OK with this.
2) Regardless of how many men are OK with this, the one that matters is NOT OK with it. He is not consenting to be harassed. At that point, what other people think of it is irrelevant. You and other people need to address the harassment he faced non-consensual instead of diverting to irrelevant remarks regarding how many men are ok with getting harassed.

You know, I bet every woman who complains about harassment must be one who is unable to talk to men or get asked out by men.

:P mehhhhhhhhhhhh I never knew I was unable to talk to men mehhhhhhhhhhhh

And most people on this thread are just making up fantasies as well. So it is your argument that is BS.

hmmmm actually apart from this forum we have an actual life and being a woman i can vouch that we women have seen guys in markets and crowded places in Pakistan materializing their fantasies whereas if you have seen any woman materializing raaape fantasy then please state I would readily apologize to you.

:P mehhhhhhhhhhhh I never knew I was unable to talk to men mehhhhhhhhhhhh
Again, read the post that was being quoted.

hmmmm actually apart from this forum we have an actual life and being a woman i can vouch that we women have seen guys in markets and crowded places in Pakistan materializing their fantasies whereas if you have seen any woman materializing raaape fantasy then please state I would readily apologize to you.

Read the post here: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-about-the-ordeal.479024/page-11#post-9229255

I will just repeat it for you.

Your post here makes no absolute logical sense. You are posting irrelevant remarks.

1) You can see plenty of men in this thread who are not OK with this.
2) Regardless of how many men are OK with this, the one that matters is NOT OK with it. He is not consenting to be harassed. At that point, what other people think of it is irrelevant. You and other people need to address the harassment he faced non-consensual instead of diverting to irrelevant remarks regarding how many men are ok with getting harassed

Hey man, I think everytime a woman complains about something like this, we should just consider it humour and not get jazbati.

What's wrong with it is that he didn't want it. That's the end of the story. Whether you are OK with it or not is irrelevant at that point.

Yes, I bet it's even funnier when women get beat up after getting harassed.

Nothing is irrelevant simply but yes I can respect his view and I had a right to have mines and that's the end of the story.

You are some mentally twisted person. It would be interesting to see your reaction when something similar happens to a female in your family.
and you're mentally fukced up whatever. they know how to protect themselves. i wouldn't imagine females from your family to be in any "interesting" situation.:angel:

Nothing is irrelevant simply but yes I can respect his view and I had a right to have mines and that's the end of the story.

Yes it's irrelevant whether you want it or not. He didn't. That's all that matters.

and you're mentally fukced up whatever. they know how to protect themselves. i wouldn't imagine females from your family to be in any "interesting" situation.:angel:

Yes, I am the mentally f*cked up person here :lol::lol:

How do you envisage female members from your family protecting themselves against 5-10 men?

If this blog was written by a parent of a young boy who was molested by some women, those making fun would not be laughing or joking.

Or if the boy was their own child!

Heck, these lot would go ape ***t if a girl did such a thing to their boy in school.

Yes it's irrelevant whether you want it or not. He didn't. That's all that matters.

Nothing matters on what you say how's that , been here a lot longer then you and will be here a lot longer then you move along.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom