What's new

Pakistani man gets sexually harassed by girls in Karachi, blogs about the ordeal

Fact: You are speaking for all men when you clearly cannot. The man in the OP especially. If he didn't want it, it's irrelevant what you think about men wanting it or not.
Fact: I'm speaking for ALL straight men. Gays' brain is wired differently and I have zero knowledge on what they like or not.

I get that for a woman it is more difficult to cope than man in our patriarchal society. But to say that most boys enjoy is repulsive to think.

Sexual attraction (among heterosexual men) for opposite gender is different than some random girl down the road trying to grab my ... It firstly embarrassing to say the least and to suggest that I would enjoy it even more illogical.

I admit that I may crave female attention but that does not mean I am going to enjoy being grabbed by a girl on Tariq Road in public. Sick if it comes that.

I honestly can't believe what would go in the mind of some people here, that their way of getting female attention is to wish to get harassed.

Fact: I'm speaking for ALL straight men. Gays' brain is wired differently and I have zero knowledge on what they like or not.

Fact: You are not a scientist so stop making up BS. No you are not speaking for all straight men. Certainly not myself, the man in the OP etc, who are all straight. Also, grow up a little.

There are men who have self respect that do not want approach from women in this particular way, and you are clearly not one of them.

Fact: You are speaking for all men when you clearly cannot. The man in the OP especially. If he didn't want it, it's irrelevant what you think about men wanting it or not.

Also fact: If a man didn't want the advances made towards him, he can file a complaint in most countries to get the woman charged with harassment.

Most members here seem to thurkis of the highest order to want to receive female attention in this particular way.
there is a huge difference in the attention men receive from women (compared to women receiving from men).. even in west, where women are freeer, still its a rareity for a man to get complement from random women, or being approached by women. Women are still holding back themselves, and they typically go for targetted approach, whereas men go for shotgun approach.
No wonder most men will be flattered to receive any attention at all. Its not all machismo, there is real lack of initiative from women. I am not implying women are acting as cartel and jacking up 'price' unnecessarily but it appears that by such individual actions collectively they are creating a artificial scarcity. I dont remember where I saw the news item but even online dating apps like tinder mimic such behavior(people are supposed to be even freeer online)

there is a huge difference in the attention men receive from women (compared to women receiving from men).. even in west, where women are freeer, still its a rareity for a man to get complement from random women, or being approached by women. Women are still holding back themselves, and they typically go for targetted approach, whereas men go for shotgun approach.
No wonder most men will be flattered to receive any attention at all. Its not all machismo, there is real lack of initiative from women. I am not implying women are acting as cartel and jacking up 'price' unnecessarily but it appears to be so. I dont remember where I saw the news item but even online dating apps like tinder mimic such behavior(people are supposed to be even freeer online)

I get your point. It doesn't address my point. Not all men want attention in this particular way. Why is that hard to understand?

People are still not getting the simple point that regardless of whether what "most men" may want or not want, the man in question here did not want it. It's that simple. Whether other men are OK with this kind of approach is irrelevant.

I get your point. It doesn't address my point. Not all men want attention in this particular way. Why is that hard to understand?
that is true, but since such people are minority, most people have not thought about it enough.. its difficult to empathize... like many people can't empathize/understand why a celebrity needs privacy... many cant understand why politicians need protection... etc etc

I get that for a woman it is more difficult to cope than man in our patriarchal society. But to say that most boys enjoy is repulsive to think.

Sexual attraction (among heterosexual men) for opposite gender is different than some random girl down the road trying to grab my ... It firstly embarrassing to say the least and to suggest that I would enjoy it even more illogical.

I admit that I may crave female attention but that does not mean I am going to enjoy being grabbed by a girl on Tariq Road in public. Sick if it comes that.
Embarrassment because it happened in the public yes hating it nah. Guys be like "akele mn milti tuo pooch leta" (fact).

In your experience most men can overpower multiple women at once?

Yes. Most men I hang out with at least.

It sounds like you have the video? You seem to indulging in victim shaming here, if anything.

Pics or it didn't happen is what I meant!
But thanks for the semi-insult ...

All those bigger problems are manifestations of these kinds of problems at smaller level.

So you mean that the intrinsic dichotomy's basic facets
stay true at the societal level and cause big disputes in
the social context?
That is pretty much what my first post outlined, you know?

I think that this exchange is now more about points than
about core values.
As said, I have to go and it should help the thread regroup.

Read you later and good convo all, Tay.

Let me put it this way. IF this thread was about teri ___ ka ___ having his genitals cutoff by women from your family, i wouldn't be laughing.

What the heck are you on and why did you take someone's post and assigned my nick to it whilst quoting it!!!????

I never made that post. Reported.

Embarrassment because it happened in the public yes hating it nah. Guys be like "akele mn milti tuo pooch leta" (fact).

Embarrassment yes and hating it because it repulsive. I mean WTH just grabbed my ...

Look if I enjoy women attraction, that does not mean any woman can grab me You be like see I told ya he is enjoying it.
Your Logic: Since he enjoys it with his GF in private so damn sure he likes it in public.

BTW your are basing your example on purely Pakistani context. on a lighter note travel or just come over to Netherlands. Here red heads women gangs would grab timid Pakistani men the way you'll never be able to excrete another drop of serum. Trust me :partay:

Last edited:
Fact: You are not a scientist so stop making up BS. No you are not speaking for all straight men. Certainly not myself, the man in the OP etc, who are all straight. Also, grow up a little.

There are men who have self respect that do not want approach from women in this particular way, and you are clearly not one of them.
Stop quoting me Einstein is it really that difficult? Also, you don't have to grow up anymore, even a little, because it's not working -- you should die.
You should get that printed on your t-shirt and see if people care.

@friendly_troll96 remove the fabricated quote against my nick NOW!

@Zaki @Oscar
whaat? which??:o:

@friendly_troll96 look at your damn post 178!! Remove my nick from it immediately. I never posted that!
yeah i just saw it. it was reply to smc. and i don't even now ho his handle got replaced with yours. and why would i even do that? i'm trying to find his post. some mods/system must have messed it up while deleting/editing some posts in this thread.

yeah i just saw it. it was reply to smc. and i don't even now ho his handle got replaced with yours. and why would i even do that? i'm trying to find his post. some mods/system must have messed it up while deleting/editing some posts in this thread.

And what are you doing about it? Remove my nick from it now.

Back
Top Bottom