What's new

Pakistani leets hacked Israeli Websites in Protest Against Gaza Attacks

Mossad have better things to do and their chief most probably facing tough questions for their failure to provide any Intel regarding Hamas rockets now they can reach Tel Aviv. :D

What was it, 1 missile?
Probably a fluke, they mixed some fertilizer in the fuel mixture and it went farther lol...

Leave it yar mujha apny PC ki pari ha, jab be on karo my AV detects 13-15 viruses. :D

Abey Start using Linux in that case :D

He is a well known Pakistani hacker.

He is the one who defaced several high profile websites. One of them was google morocco.

Hackers Temporarily Seize Control Of Google Morocco Domain Name | TechCrunch

He is a Pakistani who Lives in KSA and name is probably Jawad hasan . He was the owner of Pakbugs , a very popular hacking forum . He also Defaced Supreme court of Pakistan asking for Banning of **** websites by PTA .

They were already on radar of FIA

http://propakistani.pk/2010/07/08/hacker-pakbugs-arrested-fia/

We Muslims are people who love to drink bloods. And we learn that the taste of your blood is delicious !! We swear by ALLAH,

Can someone issue a fatwah against these morons for disrespecting Islam!

^^

Does it count as delicious if i still have residue traces of alcohol from the weekend?

Although they're wrong in doing it, they just brought the Israeli Cyber Defense systems and Cyber Information Minister to shame.

“The ministry’s computer division will continue to block the millions of cyber attacks,” Steinitz said. “We are enjoying the fruits of our investment in recent years in developing computerized defence systems.”

It will just do nothing against the attacks in Gaza, or probably give them a rise.

Lol, I have a liberal room mate that gets viruses all the time. He told me he was sick of getting shunted to Romney websites. Yeah, I told him. It's conservatives that sit around hacking the web...not retarded kids with time on their hands, and anarchy posters on their walls.. (who whine about internet "freedom"...while taking yours away) PS...who wants to guess if he gets these viruses visiting conservative web sites?

hacking is one thing but that message they posted ... wtf ... how much weed they had? did they ever attended a school where english was remotely taught? that message will make us the laughing stock for everyone ... :P

Back
Top Bottom