What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

Just because Iran is sanctioned at the moment , you are getting oil on discounted prices which goes in your favor ...

It is not like you are helping Iran in any way , if you do not buy that oil , somebody else will

Sure , continue abiding by the UN resolution !

Sorry to disappoint you , young man but that pipeline is almost complete ...
Iran supplies electricity to Gwadar from the same electricity plant that was built with Indian money at Chah bahar ! :rofl:

you are just .....:lol:
so tell iranians to go for alternative of india.Iran self requested india to gave a favor to repeat the 94 incident when iran helped to drop the UN resolution on kashmir and india did it ;)
Chinese were the first to drop the oil purchase to half.All other nations who buy iranians oil are korea and japan which are U.S allies.India is largest and second is china..;)

so if india goes then only will be china left which dropped oil supplies to half initially and now dont say paksitan will purchase it :rofl:
you dont have a penny to finance the pipeline even :rofl:
:whistle:

so get ur hand on book and get some knowledge :P

I cannot stop laughing at your desperation Sunnny boy .....:rofl:

I think the Iranian people can discern the difference between their True Pakistani friends and well wishers and Fake Indians pretending to be Iran's friend on the surface but backstabbing Iran in cahoots with the Israel and the USA.

give it up sunny boy.. :rofl:

this is the best shitt with paksitanis are coming :rofl:

you are just .....:lol:
so tell iranians to go for alternative of india.Iran self requested india to gave a favor to repeat the 94 incident when iran helped to drop the UN resolution on kashmir and india did it ;)
Chinese were the first to drop the oil purchase to half.All other nations who buy iranians oil are korea and japan which are U.S allies.India is largest and second is china..;)

so if india goes then only will be china left which dropped oil supplies to half initially and now dont say paksitan will purchase it :rofl:
you dont have a penny to finance the pipeline even :rofl:
:whistle:

so get ur hand on book and get some knowledge :P

We don't have money? We financed 1.2 bilion for it. :confused:
Silly Indian.

One is shia state other is sunni state, Daily/Weekly or monthly torture of shias in Pakistan wont create harmony btwn Pak and Iran.

Pakistani Shias and Sunnis are Brothers and Compatriots and both will continue to hunt the Criminal Terrorist down and send them to burning hell where they belong. Please don't lose any sleep over Pakistanis, we are quite capable of solving our problems on our own.

So I am Shia and I am up for Iran-Pakistan relationship

Brother, it is'nt a Shia Sunni issue. All pakistanis whether Shia or Sunni support strong relationship with IRAN.

IRAN is our neighbour and a brotherly Islamic Nation and we love our Brothers and sisters from IRAN.

I am very suspect of the motives of those who call for good relations between Iran and Pakistan. I doubt it will last. I consider Pakistan a military junta with a smear of democracy added. The military retains primacy by playing up threats to the country, real or not. The Indian threat is winding down and the campaign against terrorists is ineffective depending on whether one cites incompetence or poor enthusiasm, so the military is gradually losing some authority.

But, if Iran achieves nuclear weapons capability the military has a new life-line: the Iranian threat. The military can then cite Iran to strengthen its case for primacy once more. There will be little talk of good relations between Iran and Pakistan after that - unless, of course, some new enemy is created for the benefit of Pakistan's military.

You must be really high to write something like this. Come on man what were you thinking. So according to you Pakistan needs Iran to develop nuclear weapons so that it can start playing the Iranian threat, seriously. Did it occur to you that Pakistan has a very high energy demand and to meet those demands we need to have a good relationship with Iran, because there is simply no alternative to IP gas pipe line project.
Has it ever occurred to you that Pakistan has already been enough destabilize thanks to Afghanistan, we simply cannot afford another instability in the region specially when one of our largest province shares a border with that country.
So wake up and smell the coffee, you really need one.

The question is: How?

1- You've had borders for the last 6 decades and yet you've not reached a potential that you could.
2- Despite common religion, you both have not been on the same page time and again (despite formal alliances in SEATO and CENTO).
3- Despite patronage from Pakistanis of Persian language and other such symbolic gestures, there has been virtually no "real world" ties developed between you and Iran.

So I just want to know the opinions of Pakistani members here about how they plan to go about improving the ties.

You raise valid points. As others have pointed out, the relationship was quite good in the ZAB days before the revolution. Things headed south after that because both sides became too religious. Zia dragged Pakistan into the extremist Sunni camp, and the Ayatollahs took a sharp turn in the opposite direction. The leaders since then on both sides have been less-than-visionary. There might have been some hope with Musharraf, but the GWOT put everything else on the back-burner.

The reset in the relationship will depend on both sides stepping back from the extremes towards moderation and accommodation. Pakistani leaders will need to stem extremism within the country, as well as 'convince' the Taliban to drop their extremist views. This is needed for Pakistan's own future anyway, regardless of the Iran relationship.

Relationship last and strong if it is mutual benefit. But in this case I hardly see any benefit for Iran. Looks like pakistan seeking some free oil.

lolz..That begahirat shown u mirror :rofl:
ASk ur heart,my post was correct or not..

ur past is not good and now dont try to hide it..;)
so do first complete that pipeline then show ur ghairat..:lol:

This time i hope you wont do switching but old habits die hard :rofl:

Do you not know how to express yourself in English?

this is the best shitt with paksitanis are coming :rofl:

You may laugh at your own jokes but they are rather vulgar and meaningless and based on false premises. Tell me why are you an Indian so upset that the two Islamic Republics are getting closer??

to me it looks like some hard core lunatics have hijacked hindu religion.

Well it would seem so BJP is one of the strongest in India. The west ignores them because they want to use them against China as fodder.

It is interesting they do not want peace and prosperity for Iran and Pakistan

Relationship last and strong if it is mutual benefit. But in this case I hardly see any benefit for Iran. Looks like pakistan seeking some free oil.

We do not need you to see the benefit. Clearly the Iranians do

Sea is cheapest way for trade.

Wrong again. But some of you Indians do not concern yourselves with that. You just do not want our neighbourhood to prosper and want Americans around so you can act as their proxy

Trade route is different than pipeline. Chinese can't send cheap electronics though the pipe.

I don't want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look up all the road/rail links being set up intra-ASEAN countries. India itself is building a link between India-Burma-Thailand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom