What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

Lots of atrocities were committed by all sides. At some point, the Afghans have to let go of the past and find peace and stability to plan the future.

Why do you guys want to perpetuate the hatreds?

Where in my post did i perpetuate hatred . Just stated fact .

Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan.
Pakistanis are our brother. most Pakistanis support Iran as much as Iranian themselves.
the Pakistanis that don't like Iran are simply the ones that love the saudis.
we share alot of culture, I heard the Pakistanis national anthem is in Persian.

we need to look out for each other.

Where in my post did i perpetuate hatred . Just stated fact .

How did Modi and Hindu butchering Muslims in Gujrat reconcile with Muslims in India??

Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan.
Pakistanis are our brother. most Pakistanis support Iran as much as Iranian themselves.
the Pakistanis that don't like Iran are simply the ones that love the saudis.
we share alot of culture, I heard the Pakistanis national anthem is in Persian.

we need to look out for each other.

PGK welcome back brother. You tell em

Great to know that you admit Modi did reconcile with Muslims in India . :tup:[/QUOTE

I didn't say that. You thick or something?? I asked how.

I was banned for a reason so stupid that I spend a week trying to figure our what happened.
anyway nice to back brother.

Brother Indians are burning that Pakistani leaders are saying we love Iran

Yep that was the past. It was not done by Pakistanis. However Pakistan can and will play a part and use its influence with Afghans to dialogue and peace.

Of course Pakistan can not guarantee. Iran will be happy that we are playing our part and doing our best.

Its a well known fact that Pak has and will continue to support Taliban in Afghan , as long as Iran has no objections with you backing taliban at the helm in Afghan then things should go smoothly ... best wishes

Its a well known fact that Pak has and will continue to support Taliban in Afghan , as long as Iran has no objections with you backing taliban at the helm in Afghan then things should go smoothly ... best wishes

Thank you for that. Pakistan will use any influence it has on Taliban to stop them from doing these things. Of course Pakistan can not guarantee as I said. But Iranian brothers just want and rightly expect us to do our best and I am sure we will.

The question is: How?

1- You've had borders for the last 6 decades and yet you've not reached a potential that you could.
2- Despite common religion, you both have not been on the same page time and again (despite formal alliances in SEATO and CENTO).
3- Despite patronage from Pakistanis of Persian language and other such symbolic gestures, there has been virtually no "real world" ties developed between you and Iran.

So I just want to know the opinions of Pakistani members here about how they plan to go about improving the ties.

Well, you're right, Iran is anti-Taliban indeed, but why do you think Taliban is the only option that Pakistan could agree with in Afghanistan? I don't understand that part.

Because it is difficult that Pakistan will opt for that "Other Option" because that other option will never help Pakistan.

Above is a comment from an Iranian member. We are happy Iranians are too what is it to do with you Indians?

We have no issues with Pakistan-Iran relations because unlike Chinese, Iranians mostly prefer not to interfere in India's internal or international matter for which most of the Indians keep positive views towards Iran.

same whining again again n again... I can assure few more US dollars thrown in front of Pakistan and there goes Pak-Iran friendship out of the door...

I think we have been offered more than that ... But hey are the supply lines opened ? :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom