What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

Listen mate they follow the same textbooks of our Mr waahebs that are being used as standard in Saudi curriculum. If Saudis can ally with Zionists and Americans you would be amazed what can be done with a bit of corrective therapy correctly applied

I can't see any corrective therapy going on in 2012, care to explain.

For that Pakistan has to earn the respect from Iran.

Thats what I like about Iran, they take nothing for no one and they can stand on their 2 own feets.

Pakistan should be like Iran, stop all the talking and do the walking, and you will gain respect from Iran. Meaning relationship will increase.

ok,lets nuke dehli and stop just talking about it

I can't see any corrective therapy going on in 2012, care to explain.

au.gif

You leave Taliban to Pakistan and Iran. We are neighbours we know each other better than you Indians know us. That is the way it will stay

Care to explain how both of you sort out that difference over Afghanistan because as a Indian we know Iran is anti-Taliban.

Care to explain how both of you sort out that difference over Afghanistan because as a Indian we know Iran is anti-Taliban.

That animosity for Shias was the part Sauds pushed. Remember it was America Pakistan and Sauds that created Al Queda and Taliban.

I am sure and confident that Pakistan and Iran working together can solve these issues with our Afghani brothers

Well, you're right, Iran is anti-Taliban indeed, but why do you think Taliban is the only option that Pakistan could agree with in Afghanistan? I don't understand that part.

Well, you're right, Iran is anti-Taliban indeed, but why do you think Taliban is the only option that Pakistan could agree with in Afghanistan? I don't understand that part.

Pakistan's founder was Shia we have lived for decades in harmony with each other. This sectarianism was encouraged by Sauds and their influence I think you will find is on the wane imo in Pakistan

Anyway I do not need the urge to convince you Indians of anything we know it Iranians know it and so do afghanis. We just happen to be Muslims lol

Hello Arian , Pakistan needs Afghanistan for its strategic depth against India and Taliban is pro Pakistan option which has provided that in the past unlike other sections in Af ... Can you name any other options in Af which is suitable for both you and Pak ?

I am sure and confident that Pakistan and Iran working together can solve these issues with our Afghani brothers

Exactly. Pakistan has influence with the Pakhtuns, and Iran with the Hazaras, Tajiks and others. Only Pakistan and Iran can help start the dialog to bring these factions together in Afghanistan.

Exactly. Pakistan has influence with the Pakhtuns, and Iran with the Hazaras, Tajiks and others. Only Pakistan and Iran can help start the dialog to bring these factions together in Afghanistan.

Unfortunately those Hazaras were butchered by Taliban backed which was backed by Pakistan in the past

Americans should have looked at a map before nominating India as a proxy in Afghanistan lol

Unfortunately those Hazaras were butchered by Taliban backed which was backed by Pakistan in the past

Yep that was the past. It was not done by Pakistanis. However Pakistan can and will play a part and use its influence with Afghans to dialogue and peace.

Of course Pakistan can not guarantee. Iran will be happy that we are playing our part and doing our best.

Lots of atrocities were committed by all sides. At some point, the Afghans have to let go of the past and find peace and stability to plan the future.

Why do you guys want to perpetuate the hatreds?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom