What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

As I said, the courts in US states only permit a marriage in the event of an unplanned pregnancy. What these mullahs are asking for is that any parent shoud be able to marry their daughter off at any age. So what will happen is many impoverished parents marrying off their daughters to rich 50 year old creeps for financial benefits. Another life destroyed, the girl losing all her individuality and right to lead her own life and make her own choices.

Nah the unplanned pregnancy part is not true I have read of some case when a couple of teens wanted to get married and did so without the girl being pregnant but I forget which state and it was just parental consent. They were 15 though.

Yeah but the truth is these guys are just trying to legalize something that is already widespread, 18 is just for international consumption I bet if you go to rural areas you will see younger marriages.

I am not an expert on the Quran or Sunnah, so I cannot comment on either. But, there is the rule of the law, which was created for all Pakistanis. Don't you think, this is one of the things which binds Pakistanis? You can disagree with parts of it, but, if every person starts a war for his/her version or interpretation where will you go finally?

If common sense demands that children and I emphasize on the term 'children' be allowed to reach a certain age before they can take life decisions, is that not the right thing to adopt?
If government will not change it it would be war and it would be really bloody one

Bloody pedophilic Mullas, the most disgusting creature on earth.
Easy man, think before you speak. Islam allows marraige between male and female who have reached puberty. A baligh girl of 12 is eligible for marraige while na-baligh girl of 15 is not. Baligh boys and girls are not childern, their marraiges can not be termed as pedophilia.
Practically speaking girls are usually wedded in late teens if she is uneducated and in mid-twentis if she is educated.

Yeah and a jinn came and told you that they are using Ayubs laws?
Mr read history you don't need jinn you need research Mr if you are not busy with some other shit stuff do some research

If government will not change it it would be war and it would be really bloody one

You do realise, that with these kind of things India does not have to do anything, except, watch? Does that also not bother you?

InshAllah there will be a war and your kind will hang from lamp posts in the capital. Right now Pakistani quom is confused despite the jahiliya you and your jihadi brothers are spreading and the blood you are shedding while you are doing it but eventually there will be backlash and all the frustrations of the common Pakistani from this past decade will come out at once. Then you will see. In fact it will probably be the last thing you see, God willing. :)

Isn't he the one who got a soft corner for TTP ? :unsure:

Yes he is lol.

Nah the unplanned pregnancy part is not true I have read of some case when a couple of teens wanted to get married and did so without the girl being pregnant but I forget which state and it was just parental consent. They were 15 though.

Yeah but the truth is these guys are just trying to legalize something that is already widespread, 18 is just for international consumption I bet if you go to rural areas you will see younger marriages.
Age of marriage in United States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lowest : Massachusetts: 18 for first marriage, 14 (male) 12 (female) with parental and judicial consent.

Ayub Khan was the biggest fraud many laws in Pakistan are not according to Quran and Sunnah and this one thing which promotes Talibanisation
First of all, Ayub has nothing to do with the 1973 constitution of Pakistan, he was gone 4 years before.

Secondly, Islamic scholars such as Maulana Mufti Mahmud, Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani, Prof. Ghafoor Ahmed, and Maulana Ghulam Ghaus Hazarvi took part in the formulation of the constitution. Recently, Professor Ibrahim has clearly mentioned that the constitution of Pakistan is not un-Islamic and religious scholars had endorsed and signed it (Constitution of Pakistan is not un-Islamic: Professor Ibrahim

glad you are not in his forte . . . he would have bombed the shit out of you :D

LOL he is actually worse than the jihadis because while the jihadis will actually go out and kill and eventually be killed he is in the shadows, he is essentially the silent consent which seeks to legitimize their cause and hence his ilk are much more dangerous.

Easy man, think before you speak. Islam allows marraige between male and female who have reached puberty. A baligh girl of 12 is eligible for marraige while na-baligh girl of 15 is not. Baligh boys and girls are not childern, their marraiges can not be termed as pedophilia.

In the old days, puberty happened late enough that the person had developed some mental maturity also.

The problem is that we have altered human biology. Nowadays, physical puberty comes earlier and earlier. I read somewhere that it has to do with growth hormones given to cows. This is done to make them grow up faster, for commercial reasons. These hormones end up in the cow's milk which is then consumed by human children. This causes children to physically grow up faster, outpacing their mental age.

Long story short, physical puberty does not equal mental maturity.

Sir its easy in Islamic Society but not Pakistani Society Sir lot of our things are according to Hinduism still
something I like in islam... and dont like much in hinduism... married for 7 lives wtf :o:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom