What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

@Talon

or a better explaining version may be :

SAHIH BUKHARI
Volume 9, Book 86, Number 101 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Allah's Apostle said, "It is essential to have the consent of a virgin (for the marriage). I said, "A virgin feels shy." The Prophet; said, "Her silence means her consent." Some people said, "If a man falls in love with an orphan slave girl or a virgin and she refuses (him) and then he makes a trick by bringing two false witnesses to testify that he has married her, and then she attains the age of puberty and agrees to marry him and the judge accepts the false witness and the husband knows that the witnesses were false ones, he may consummate his marriage."

That's apologetic translation, red part is not mentioned anywhere in Arabic version.

That's apologetic translation, red part is not mentioned anywhere in Arabic version.

This is why hadeeth... is not word of God. While word of God is humanity and rights of living beings and unity and nonparallelness of Allah.

I give one example; no where in Quran it says that; lying is legal in any circumstance, but mullas says, its legal under certain type of circumstances, according to certain hadees/scholar/personality... and they call it takiya.
In some cases, mulla would say... such person is avatar of god or god himself in disguise....:disagree:
IMO, no need to believe such false hadeeth, doesn't matter if it is referred to any human being.

This is also one reason, history should be taken with certain amount of flexibility, specially the old history with two opposite versions should only be believed to the part where various versions have commonality... or you are sure lost.

Excuse me... if you want chit chat, please do it under proper title.

Last edited:
This is why hadeeth... is not word of God. While word of God is humanity and rights of living beings and unity and nonparallelness of Allah.

I give one example; no where in Quran it says that; lying is legal in any circumstance, but mullas says, its legal under certain type of circumstances, according to certain hadees/scholar/personality... and they call it takiya.
In some cases, mulla would say... such person is avatar of god or god himself in disguise....:disagree:
IMO, no need to believe such false hadeeth, doesn't matter if it is referred to any human being.

This is also one reason, history should be taken with certain amount of flexibility, specially the old history with two opposite versions should only be believed to the part where various versions have commonality... or you are sure lost.

Excuse me... if you want chit chat, please do it under proper title.
sorry

Link is not working, but anyway i don't believe in twisted interpretations of Mullahs who jump from here and there to conclude their desired result, If Islam is that much difficult to understand than on day of Judgement when all people will be standing in front of God they should ask God to explain what He actually meant.

I give one example; no where in Quran it says that; lying is legal in any circumstance

“Anyone who after accepting faith in Allah utters unbelief except under compulsion his heart remaining firm in faith but such as open their breast to unbelief on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty”
Surah An-Nahal, verse 106 transliteration by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Let not the believers take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.
Surah Al-Imran, verse 28 transliteration of Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Strange translation, nothing make sense to me!

It is more like word for word translation . Ibn e Hajr Asqalani is considered to be highest authority on sharh of Sahih Bukhari

Link is not working, but anyway i don't believe in twisted interpretations of Mullahs who jump from here and there to conclude their desired result, If Islam is that much difficult to understand than on day of Judgement when all people will be standing in front of God they should ask God to explain what He actually meant.

You know what is more funny, people! who who have never read the message of God but the confused translations, from confused sources.

It is there in Arabic and is not a mis-translation .
I agree with rest of your post

This is strictly a moral issue - not a religious one.

The problem is that, for a Muslim, Islam equals morality, so any action which is claimed to be Islamic becomes moral.

Therefore, the proper approach is to educate people that these practices are not condoned by Islam. As @syedali73 mentioned, many of these customs are related to ancient tribal culture, not religion. This is the same issue with the face-covering veil. Islam only instructs (men and) women to dress modestly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom