What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

Someone is getting horny :azn:

Which retarded idiot wants to marry underaged children? Stupid horny bastard wants his way and call it Islam!
when our politicians , the UK educated, the librals calls for the opening of the offices for the religious TERRORISTS, who like to attack 14 years old just because of thier unhumman sexual lusts, then every other mullha wants it too?

You chose to ignore second part of my post.
Islam has given you instructions, its upon you to marry your daughter/son at the age of 12 or 14, or at the age of 40 or 50. There is no sin upon you for early marraige but you are free to take into considerations various factors. I belong to a conservative society yet i have never heard about marraige of a 12 year old let alone 9 year old. So asmaan sar par uttanay ki zarorat nahi.

Dude being conservative is one thing and supporting something which doesn't fit in 21st century is an other thing. If there is no age restriction as per Quran than there is also not any restriction that you can't make law over it as per society, norm for betterment. So, why being conservative you always have to support worst possible thing coming out of retard Mullahs?

Someone is getting horny :azn:

Which retarded idiot wants to marry underaged children? Stupid horny bastard wants his way and call it Islam!

These f!lthy Mullahs are retards - their are always two things in their mind, sex and beheading.

Do some research bro, that's not made up stuff.

What If i tell you that as per so called "Sahih Hadith", you can just bring two witnesses and claim that xyz girl is your wife and your marriage should be considered valid & Islamic?

Last edited:
Dude being conservative is one thing and supporting something which doesn't fit in 21st century is an other thing. If there is no age restriction as per Quran than there is also not any restriction that you can't make law over it as per society, norm for betterment. So, why being conservative you always have to support worst possible thing coming out of retard Mullahs?

These f!lthy Mullahs are retards - their are always two things in their mind, sex and beheading.
Personally i am not in favour of so early marraiges....a girl should be atleast 16 or 18. And boy should be in earning position.

The Constitution of Pakistan
Part IX: "Islamic Provisions"

227 Provisions relating to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions.

CII is performing its constitutional duty only . Blame our constitution , blame Islam , but don`t blame Mullahs , they are just doing their job . And they are right , these laws are unIslamic !! Welcome to "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan !!

When we say that secularism is the only way out , we are termed as "liberal traitors" , And now all the members here are bashing Islam and Mullahs !! Hypocrisy ?? or confusion ??

The Constitution of Pakistan
Part IX: "Islamic Provisions"

227 Provisions relating to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions.

CII is performing its constitutional duty only . Blame our constitution , blame Islam , but don`t blame Mullahs , they are just doing their job . And they are right , these laws are unIslamic !! Welcome to "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan !!
So what exactly is wrong with all that ???

Forgive me i'm a simple minded guy, didn't get the meaning behind your statement.

So what exactly is wrong with all that ???

Forgive me i'm a simple minded guy, didn't get the meaning behind your statement.

Dear brother , you can marry a two years old girl and fulfil your lust (but without penetrating), as per fatwas of some of greatest Islamic scholars . Why all this cry when Mullahs have pointed out obvious truth ??

What If i tell you that as per so called "Sahih Hadith", you can just bring two witnesses and claim that xyz girl is your wife and your marriage should be considered valid & Islamic?
Huh?

Surprised????

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent; and the matron should not be married till she is asked whether she agrees to marry or not." It was asked, "O Allah's Apostle! How will she(the virgin) express her consent?" He said, "By keeping silent." Some people said, "If a virgin is not asked for her consent and she is not married, and then a man, by playing a trick presents two false witnesses that he has married her with her consent and the judge confirms his marriage as a true one, and the husband knows that the witnesses were false ones, then there is no harm for him to consummate his marriage with her and the marriage is regarded as valid."

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 6968
In-book reference: Book 90, Hadith 15

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent; and the matron should not be married till she is asked whether she agrees to marry or not." It was asked, "O Allah's Apostle! How will she(the virgin) express her consent?" He said, "By keeping silent." Some people said, "If a virgin is not asked for her consent and she is not married, and then a man, by playing a trick presents two false witnesses that he has married her with her consent and the judge confirms his marriage as a true one, and the husband knows that the witnesses were false ones, then there is no harm for him to consummate his marriage with her and the marriage is regarded as valid."

:blink:

Surprised????

Do you know, what Quran says? (I'm asking for info. as i know little)

Surprised????

Surprisingly not all hadith have this...You sure about the sources?

What happened? Sahih Bukhari is held as supreme as Quran by mullah brigade.
I have read a handful of Bukhari in 2 languages....surprisingly none sounded like this :blink:

Then again I read only 2 of the numerous books!!!

But this website in book 90 doesnt even have hadith 15

Sahih Bukhari Book 90. Wishes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom