What's new

Pakistani lawmakers hit back at Donald Trump

Pakistan shud close down air and ground transit to Afghanistan for a month in advance before some thing further happens from USA ..

Be proactive. Stop being reactive

Nothing has changed. He is still the same. By the way do you know innocent kids speak the truth.
I think little kids tend to echo what has been drilled into their minds.

...your policies are self evident. The way you lie, deceive, kill innocent people, grab their lands -
You just keep digging! To you, truth is defined by the power to perpetuate a preferred narrative, not by facts in context.

Mate, if you have TV..you should watch Pogo :D
Ohbhh that's what you wanted to say.
Actually I took offence to you saying something else. No matter it's over.

To be honest yes I have a tv but don't really watch it unless it's sports or national geographic.
Spend most of my time planning trips as I am a full time traveller.
Planning for April now to go to Thailand Laos Vietnam and Cambodia. So tv I don't even watch 10 minutes a day. As good as not having a tv

I think at that point of time Pakistan did itself a favour by siding with US. Otherwise .......what Mr. Bush told them? Either you are with us or against us. Right? An another his(Bush's) messenger told Musharraf.... Some bombing things... some age.....perhaps!:D

But frankly, I do not trust this guy. Unlike some of my country men, I would not jump to any conclusion. This man has changed his stance so many times! Wait for some days......Trump might give 510 million dollar to Pakistan...who knows! He is a typical "Uncle" syndrome.:)

Ohbhh that's what you wanted to say.
Actually I took offence to you saying something else. No matter it's over.
Of course I won't say more "offensive" than that :lol:
You replied to my post about P. Musharraf and I realised you're one of those kids who should be rather watching Pogo...:enjoy:
To be honest yes I have a tv but don't really watch it unless it's sports or national geographic.
Spend most of my time planning trips as I am a full time traveller.
Planning for April now to go to Thailand Laos Vietnam and Cambodia. So tv I don't even watch 10 minutes a day. As good as not having a tv
Okay good for you but be careful in Thailand because it is PG-18 ;)

You just keep digging! To you, truth is defined by the power to perpetuate a preferred narrative, not by facts in context.
No sir, I believe in the facts and ground realities.. and that is what happening in Palestine and Israel wants to divert the attention but it won't be able to do that. You recently saw how the whole world responded in UNGA...so now the whole world is lying or it is the zionists lying?

America needs to address concerned raised by Pakistan, Better border control, TTP, ISIS and other terrorist groups living lavish lives in Afghanistan under USA /NATO umbrella, increased foot print and role of India in Afghanistan. Bullying, Threatening, putting on notice and non nonsensical blame for American own failure in Afghanistan after 17 years and lies about CSF funds, American non practical approach to solve Afghanistan and get Pakistan involved is the reason of their failure. you can not ignore Pakistan's security concerns and demand while you lost levarage on Pakistan long ago because of your foolish policies.

Of course I won't say more "offensive" than that :lol:
You replied to my post about P. Musharraf and I realised you're one of those kids who should be rather watching Pogo...:enjoy:

Okay good for you but be careful in Thailand because it is PG-18 ;)

No sir, I believe in the facts and ground realities.. and that is what happening in Palestine and Israel wants to divert the attention but it won't be able to do that. You recently saw how the whole world responded in UNGA...so now the whole world is lying or it is the zionists lying?
Trust me I am not kid.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom