What's new

Pakistani lawmakers hit back at Donald Trump

Cite examples of relevant Pakistani self-criticism, please.
Examples for crap :lol:? No there are no example for crap.
We do a lot of self criticism but if we have to answer an immoral incestual idiot like Trump, we are united and we are not ready to entertain crap from any side.

Examples for crap :lol:? No there are no example for crap.
We do a lot of self criticism but if we have to answer an immoral incestual idiot like Trump, we are united and we are not ready to entertain crap from any side.
That's the answer I expected. And I consider that as one of Pakistan's core problems.

An immoral and mentally retarded person will have insane and retarded policies.
I presume you've arrived at this wisdom by observing the conduct of your fellow Pakistanis. However, I don't perceive Trump as either immoral or retarded.

I presume you've arrived at this wisdom by observing the conduct of your fellow Pakistanis.
No in fact I arrived at this conclusion by observing the zionist scumbags
However, I don't perceive Trump as either immoral or retarded.
Is it because the same environment prevails in your household?

Sick jokes on an entertainment show. Don't like it? Change the channel. Trump was an outrage-oriented media star before he was a politician.

No in fact I arrived at this conclusion by observing the zionist scumbags -
Like you've ever been to Israel! No, men like yourself stick with their prejudices and are afflicted with confirmation bias.

Sick jokes on an entertainment show. Don't like it? Change the channel. Trump was an outrage-oriented media star before he was a politician.
Nothing has changed. He is still the same. By the way do you know innocent kids speak the truth.

Like you've ever been to Israel! No, men like yourself stick with their prejudices and are afflicted with confirmation bias.
I don't need to visit Israel for that. I interact with zionists on regular basis but more importantly your policies are self evident. The way you lie, deceive, kill innocent people, grab their lands and conspire against the very people who support and protect you against your perpetrators and there is enough evidence in our Holy Book that you're a hateful who disobeyed God and create chaos and anarchy in the Earth and cry when punishment descends upon you in the form of kings like Pharoah, Hitler, and many more... but you've limited time before you will meet your end.

Crap..

If you answer my question. Do you have a TV or not?

Who do you think you are. Why do I need to answer such a stupid question. Call me a name again and see what happens. Don't cry to the mods. I have only tolerated you as you are Pakistani but now you are behaving like an Indian.

Who do you think you are. Why do I need to answer such a stupid question. Call me a name again and see what happens. Don't cry to the mods. I have only tolerated you as you are Pakistani but now you are behaving like an Indian.
I am not calling a name rather I like you kiddo so do you have a TV or not?

I am not calling a name rather I like you kiddo so do you have a TV or not?

No I live in a mud hut in an Afghanis Basti. We have no water or food. I spend any days with a pick axe and a spade looking foe work on the streets but use a note 8 to type this answer. Hope bro you are smart enough to work the rest out.

No I live in a mud hut in an Afghanis Basti. We have no water or food. I spend any days with a pick axe and a spade looking foe work on the streets but use a note 8 to type this answer. Hope bro you are smart enough to work the rest out.
Mate, if you have TV..you should watch Pogo :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom