What's new

Pakistani Ko Barbaad Karein Fauji Generals Aur Theek Kare Nawaz Sharif? – Pervez Rasheed

I sense end is near of the forigen sponsored leeches so called politicians. They all have started squealing at the same time.

Well they held their hatred for 3 years now that the retirement date for COAS approaches these jackals have become lions. All of the crooks and traitors be it noora, diesel, taki and zaleeldari are all going to bark. They will align themselves with Moohdhi as well.

Why are you dragging Modi into this? Surely your pols are good enough at flinging poo at each other without outside intervention.

Why are you dragging Modi into this? Surely your pols are good enough at flinging poo at each other without outside intervention.
the reference is more to the prime minister who cares more about his chum Moohdhi ji than anything else, and not forgetting few other little minions that exist as well.

Kharaab nai Theek kare Fauj aur phir awaaam k rone dhone k waja se phir leh aye in corrupt politicians ko

Many cried and did protest when P Mush banned Nawaz and Benazair , even i was against Musharraf and rooted for democracy and wanted nawaz and benazir to return to pakistan , but now i think he did a good job by banning these Nawaz and Benazir , and did a bad job by letting them come back , he did good job against Bugtti and Lal Masjid , now sam people against him that time say Lal masjid Mullah is terrorist and buggti family u can see what they are doing now .

Thing is our people them selves choose clowns , and cause of these clowns dictators come and first they are good but then they also become corrupt

This has to do with the Panama Leaks pressure getting out of hand rather than anything on the diplomatic front. Yet, the issue will be deflected to the diplomatic stage as for all intents and purposes; the Military is the one that has made stupid adventures in the past and unlike these corrupt politicians, corrupt military officers are unanswerable to anyone.

I dont see this as a bad omen as this bubble of corruption in Pakistani society might end up bursting thanks to this cyclic passing of blame and the youth of Pakistan getting sick of it.

These spineless bastards are in bed with india

I'm not pro-military government but these rats need to be disposed off

he is very much right after all noona is also heir of general too

To be fair, Military almost hijacked the democratic government during the dharna in 2014 with using Imran Khan as platform to instigate. To the extent, the plan was to create misunderstanding between Nawaz and Raheel Sharif which could have led to bloodiest chapters in the history of Pakistan.

I am glad General Raheel stopped Military from hijacking and warned Musharraf big time. Unfortunately, General Raheel is expected to resign anytime soon and majority of Pakistan army are not fan of democracy so the similar tactics will be employed sooner than later. In fact, that's what Indians are waiting so they can take advantage of the situation.

Unfortunately, Pakistan army lacks foresight big time which led to the history of Bangladesh, 80's policy and TTP/MQM. With war approaching ahead and economic starting to stabilize, the last thing Pakistan needs is economic isolation which will be ensured if Military is presumed to takeover.

I am guessing something is not right behind the scenes. The problem is that how do you suppose to reconcile with the ego of Pakistan army who think they are entitled to rule rather than being ruled by democracy.

He's from the party which took funds from Osama bin laden for political campaigning againt Benazir Bhutto aya mazza :D

@The Sandman @Moonlight nooney toons as usual spewing sh-itt against the forces
This certified liar just can't stop opening his mouth which is like a gutter these darbaris and their king are all pedaish of military and look how they're barking against them is ke hisaab se fauj ne hii panama mein pesa chupaya hoga bc. :tsk: never saw him opening that gutter mouth against AH or kulbushan or india he can only bark against IK or Army.
@Zibago @django

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom