What's new

PM Shehbaz to announce 'biggest relief package' for people of Pakistan soon: Maryam Nawaz

ISPR to paisay bhi itnay achay nhn deti, ab dena shuru kiay hain because you know, it takes some guts to post an ISPR appreciation tweet these days, to rate barh gaya hai :P
Doing it for free for past 10 years. Never received a dime. Will continue doing so..Doing it for the country.

Since we are doing quotes:

'You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can’t beat one idiot with 40 facts'

I would like ask when PLMN stopped terrori
Before load shedding was because there were no powerplants to produce electricity but now due to high oil prices and your IK breaking an agreement with IMF. That is economic terrorism. First PMLN and Armed Forces eliminated terrorism and now hopefully economy will be also stable if IK stop spreading chaos & misinformation and keep uncertainty in politics.

All started and many finished during PMLN government

Energy Projects Under CPEC​

#Project NameMWDetails
Completed Projects
11320MW Sahiwal Coal-fired Power Plant1320view details
21320MW Coal-fired Power Plant at Port Qasim Karachi1320view details
31320MW China Hub Coal Power Project, Hub Balochistan1320view details
4660MW Engro Thar Coal Power Project660view details
51000MW Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park (Bahawalpur)400 / 600view details
650 MW Hydro China Dawood Wind Farm, Gharo, Thatta50view details
7100MW UEP Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Thatta100view details
850MW Sachal Wind Farm ,Jhimpir, Thatta50view details
9100MW Three Gorges Second and Third Wind Power Project100view details
10Matiari to Lahore ±660 KV HVDC Transmission Line Project4,000 MW Evacuation Capacityview details
Under Construction Projects
111320 SSRL Thar Coal Block-I 7.8 mtpa & Power Plant (2×660MW) (Shanghai Electric)1320view details
12330MW HUBCO Thar Coal Power Project (Thar Energy)330view details
13330MW HUBCO ThalNova Thar Coal Power Project330view details
14884MW Suki Kinari Hydropower Project, KP870view details
15720MW Karot Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab720view details
16300MW Coal-Fired Power Project at Gwadar300view details
Under Consideration Projects
171124MW Kohala Hydropower Project, AJK1124view details
18700.7MW Azad Pattan Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab700.7view details
191320 MW Thar Mine Mouth Oracle Power Plant & surface mine1320view details
2050MW Cacho Wind Power Project50view details
2150MW Western Energy (Pvt.) Ltd. Wind Power Project50view details

I could argue with you on each of these projects, but can you please tell me how many MW is the Quaid-e-Azam solar park in Bahawalpur producing right now?

And also, what is the maximum production it has EVER achieved?
When did PLMN stopped terrorism ?
In fact they pleaded with terrorist not to bomb Punjab…it was the army that that stopped it.

Jalse band sadka te nai Khulle maidana vich honde ne mera puttar.

View attachment 860790
  • Maryam urges people to trust party supremo Nawaz Sharif and PM Shehbaz.
  • Vows PML-N will resolve issues of inflation and loadshedding.
  • "Imran Khan is shying away from appearing in people’s court,” she adds.
PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz Monday announced "good news" for the people of Pakistan as Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif will soon unveil the "biggest relief package" for the nation.

Addressing a jalsa in constituency PP-202, ahead of by-polls in Punjab scheduled to be held on July 17, Maryam said that unlike former prime minister Imran Khan, PM Shehbaz never said what should he do regarding rising inflation.

Related items​

“Keep trusting party supremo Nawaz Sharif and PM Shehbaz, as they will provide relief and the coalition government will take Pakistan out of the mess that the PTI government had created,” she said, adding that they [PML-N] would resolve major issues of inflation and loadshedding.

‘Punjab rejects Imran Khan’​

Maryam told the people of Chichawatni that Pakistan was on the brink of bankruptcy because of Khan. “The coalition government took all the tough decisions, which burdened the masses, because of the wrongdoings of Khan in his tenure,” she said, adding that despite rising inflation PML-N did not hide instead they are standing by the nation.

“The people of Chichawatni have shown that they have rejected Khan,” Maryam said, amid supporters chanting pro-PML-N slogans loudly.

She further added that he [PTI chairman] knows that he has lost the support of the people of the province. “He will face rejection on July 17,” she added.

Maryam said that Khan is "crying" that the by-elections will be rigged because he knows that Punjab will not vote for him. "The people of Punjab will not vote for Gogi [Farah Khan] and Bushra," she said.

She alleged that the Prime Minister's House was used for blackmailing. "Khan, who claims of reducing corruption, actually introduced it. Bushra Bibi introduced a corruption model and Farah Gogi looted the whole province," added the PML-N leader.

‘Hypocrite’​

“Khan’s corruption plots have been disclosed, however, the former premier is shying away from appearing in people’s court,” she told PML-N supporters present at the jalsa ground.

Maryam further highlighted that instead of shedding light on his four-year performance, “fitna” [Imran] Khan is hurling abuses at the leaders of the incumbent government and is using foul language for women these days. “Why don’t you brief the people about any one of your public welfare programmes,” she added.
Relief till 20th uske baad phir awam pe zulm hoga.

Please stop embarrassing yourself، some went too far like literally worshipping IK, the more you reason with them the worst it will get in the form of abuses name calling they want to burn down entire pakistan its army etc if only IK is not the pm nothing logical works with them.
I only post here dont have any time for twitter.

Again I can say the same to the ones with opposing views, that are in huge numbers here.

Yaar shouk da koi mul nahi.
Umr guzri hai isi dasht ki sayyahi mai

Back
Top Bottom