What's new

Firebrand Maryam Nawaz Fails to Defend Her Govt

Nothing she has said so far has come true. Imran is a nut job there is no doubt about it, she has wasted herself following the same line. Words don't feed people actions do.

If IK is a nut job then what is Showbaz?

Her breathing was abnormal, she was inconsistent in her answers and only concentrated on foul-mouthing and personal attacks on IK. Jealousy was a central element in the answers - indeed her traits all combined called 'fire branding'

We should all protest. Our brother @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE must not be wronged. He must get his full payment as promised. We will not let this injustice go unnoticed.

#fullpaymentkaro

Lol nothing like that, alhamdulillah Allah has given me enough. I am getting really fed up with this Govt, even the IMF bailout did not change anything. The poor are suffering immensely and all of them are blaming their policies.
Saying that I have absolutely no sympathy for IK as he has disappointed me a lot as well, see no solution through him at all.
Nice to hear you have an alternative income.
But we need balance in this forum.
I switched to mualana team because there were no mualana supporters

You were tourch brearer for maryum Nawaz.. now we need someone else to care on the mission

What now, she's going to disarm him with her charm, now that all options have failed?

So, if you are disappointed from both sides, and see no hope. Why not remove the tension stop worrying about this, sir.

Unless you found hope in the third party?
We have thrid party mualana sahab party.

Or we can try the singer javed ahamad "baradary party"(barabary?)

Part-time leader of Pmln Maryam Nawaz today failed to defend her incompetent Govt and carried out her tirade against the usual scapegoat Imran Khan. People are fed up with politics and all that matters for them is their day-to-day survival.

Bhai khayriat tau hai na. Aaj Maryam aur PMLN government ke khilaf post kerdi?😯

I am not a Patwari, the last time I voted for someone was in 1993. Nevertheless, I will keep posting views from the parallel Universe unabated.

Dear either you are changing the color OR realizing cruel ground reality - one could not live in 'fool's paradise' forever...!

Lol nothing like that, alhamdulillah Allah has given me enough. I am getting really fed up with this Govt, even the IMF bailout did not change anything. The poor are suffering immensely and all of them are blaming their policies.
Saying that I have absolutely no sympathy for IK as he has disappointed me a lot as well, see no solution through him at all.
Did you really think $1.5 billion of IMF will make pakistan great?

Export and remittance does which pmln has zero experience how to increase it. PPP can increase export but pti did great in this.

Pmln only policy is take loan and make road, jahil awam will say wow pakistan is progressing while same awam would pay 3x time the loan taken by pmln. They give lefafa to media to speak about the roads and not export or remittance.

Those who are supporter of pmln pdm are real enemy of Pakistan. Pakistan is secure from border side but real black sheep are sitting in govt.

Ooooo aahhhh Imraaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhh!!!!

Ooooo aahhhh Imraaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhh!!!!

Latest speech by Maryam ☝️☝️

Dear either you are changing the color OR realizing cruel ground reality - one could not live in 'fool's paradise' forever...!
It's a fools nightmare

Did you really think $1.5 billion of IMF will make pakistan great?

Export and remittance does which pmln has zero experience how to increase it. PPP can increase export but pti did great in this.

Pmln only policy is take loan and make road, jahil awam will say wow pakistan is progressing while same awam would pay 3x time the loan taken by pmln. They give lefafa to media to speak about the roads and not export or remittance.

Those who are supporter of pmln pdm are real enemy of Pakistan. Pakistan is secure from border side but real black sheep are sitting in govt.
I disagree here.
PMLN supporters are not jahil.
There are simply self centered
They know the pros and cons of situation

Recently i watched her interview right after the 1999 coup. She was saying that her familiy is not being treated well and bs like while they were living in a palace.

Maybe Khan was here to destroy Pakistan, but you and your father actually destroyed Pakistan. Can we have "salem witch trials" v2.0 desi?

Part-time leader of Pmln Maryam Nawaz today failed to defend her incompetent Govt and carried out her tirade against the usual scapegoat Imran Khan. People are fed up with politics and all that matters for them is their day-to-day survival.

Maryam says Imran Khan 'launched' to 'destroy' Pakistan​

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice President Maryam Nawaz while labeling the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan as a threat to the country and people said that he has been launched for the destruction of Pakistan.

Islamabad High Court (IHC) heard the petition filed by Maryam Nawaz against conviction in the Avenfield reference on Thursday.

During the hearing, lawyer Amjad Parvez argued that the decision of the case rests on the report of Robert William Radley and the expert’s report can be secondary evidence, not primary.

Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani remarked that the court will look at the matter from the case of Calibri Font.

The court directed National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to present arguments at the next hearing and adjourned the case till September 20.

Talking to media after the hearing, Maryam Nawaz said that Imran is responsible for the economic chaos being faced by the country and he has been paid to destroy Pakistan.

Carrying on with the criticism she said before stepping down from government Imran Khan violated the IMF agreement and no Pakistani is safe from his evil intentions.

She said Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif is busy helping flood victims away from politics, while the PTI Chairman visits flood affectees for photo session.

Furthermore, she said efforts are ongoing by the incumbent government to bring the economy out of the bad situation, adding that Shehbaz Sharif saved the country from default.

Maryam added that elections should be on their time and no ‘foreign funder’ has the power to dictate.

She also expressed concern over the rise in electricity bills and requested the government to show some leniency towards people.
Aww now she is just a part time intern at PMLN and not fully responsible for the governance and economic mess in this country.

Last edited:

Khan's government was not perfect but it was doing much for the poor and provided relief to the Middle Class as well. It made house-building loans affordable and offered subsidized electricity to all households. It was also offering medical benefits to the poor.

Some were complaining about inflation in Khan's tenure but look at the situation now. Everything is WORSE now. Much worse in some cases.

Imran Khan needs much stronger representation in Parliament to make real difference. People need to understand this and not FORCE him to establish a coalition government. It does not works.

Two Third Majority will do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom