What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

toka moka this doesn't concern you.
Abdul Razzak I am a Jamwal,even Bhishma pitamah would laugh if he heard a mallecha claimed that he read vedas.
who is abdul razzak?
Those who suffered from identity crisis they named themselves according to prevalent Politics,Religion and other factors.

Example

Takhshila (Mauryan times)

Taxila (Greek times)

Abdul Razzak I am a Jamwal,even Bhishma pitamah would laugh if he heard a mallecha claimed that he read vedas.

Those who suffered from identity crisis they named themselves according to prevalent Politics,Religion and other factors.

Example

Takhshila (Mauryan times)

Taxila (Greek times)

Beta you are bhil, aryans will cry in grave if they saw dasus claiming to be aryans. :lol:

From Rig Veda

[09-041] HYMN XLI. Soma Pavamana.
1. ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls,
Driving the black skin far away.

so be it!
But let me tell you that there is zilch truth in this story....

Aryans, if at all existed were the nomads who came and lived in circular huts.They came 500 years after the Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation had shifted its base to Ganga river.
View attachment 225632

Aryans if existed? blasphemy! Bibi you should be careful what you say. They came, they stole cattle. Remember even nomadic life style was way superior to Indians at that time. Only ancient Pakistanis in IVC were civilized.

Beta you are bhil, aryans will cry in grave if they saw dasus claiming to be aryans. :lol:

From Rig Veda

[09-041] HYMN XLI. Soma Pavamana.
1. ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls,
Driving the black skin far away.

Aryans if existed? blasphemy! Bibi you should be careful what you say. They came, they stole cattle. Remember even nomadic life style was way superior to Indians at that time. Only ancient Pakistanis in IVC were civilized.
Don't feel bad if I misquoted your name sorry are your Tahir or Khalid Masih ? :lol:

And if you were not low born Bhangi convert I would have invited you to show ancient Mahabharata sites.

Why are Indians Dravidians from Australia acting like they are Aryan?

The world will never know

IMO he already slayed mallecha dasyus of IVCs those who are left converted to other alien belief system.

If you are interested we can arrange a shuddhi program and accord you your shudra status but if your are racially greek (yavan)or Arab then you will be accorded status lower than shudra. :lol:

Your choice ?
No we can't we are supposed to be 100 metre away from them let alone Shuddhi wait does he even know what shudhhi is :lol:

IMO he already slayed mallecha dasyus of IVCs those who are left converted to other alien belief system.

If you are interested we can arrange a shuddhi program and accord you your shudra status but if your are racially greek (yavan)or Arab then you will be accorded status lower than shudra. :lol:

Your choice ?

Its embarrassing when Indians claim to be aryans, only Kalash people are true aryans. Not only they follow true aryan religion but also look like them. Imagine if Indra visited today to see their aryan followers, he will be dismayed at hindus. And may even slaughter all of you considering how racist he is in Rig Veda. :lol:

Its mind baffling why any black person would follow aryan imposed religion, in which they proudly talk about killing black skinned savages. :eek: Islam is only way forward for all of you.

Its embarrassing when Indians claim to be aryans, only Kalash people are true aryans. Not only they follow true aryan religion but also look like them. Imagine if Indra visited today to see their aryan followers, he will be dismayed at hindus. And may even slaughter all of you considering how racist he is in Rig Veda. :lol:

Its mind baffling why any black person would follow aryan imposed religion, in which they proudly talk about killing black skinned savages. :eek: Islam is only way forward for all of you.

The dusky brood away..lol

Its mind baffling why any black person would follow aryan imposed religion, in which they proudly talk about killing black skinned savages. :eek:
No we can't we are supposed to be 100 metre away from them let alone Shuddhi wait does he even know what shudhhi is :lol:
Dude Now Mahabharata wait for sometime when some Tariq Qureshi the Butcher claim Ram as his ancestors. :lol:

Look My Bhangi friend I am a Jamwal from Himachal unlike you my ancestors were not came from Arab neither they were kushan from Tarim basin.... On the other hand you don't even have family tree of even 200 years,so why don't you go to Hajj and find your roots in khurasan.

And leave Ganga putra Bhishma and Hastinapur alone.

Only ancient Pakistanis in IVC were civilized
This line shows your limited knowledge about Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation.
And why is it that you call it Indus, which is a name coined by foreigners???
And just in case you didn't know, there were civilised ppl as far as Deccan during the mature Harappan period.
Do you have any knowledge about the SSC cities?? Or how they were built???
Any knowledge of PGW??? (painted grey ware)

Now I get it why Rig Veda is hardly given importance among hindus
Do you want me to cherry pick something from your religious text??
Don't push me to the wall.
@Irfan Baloch @waz @Emmie
This guy has been constantly misquoting hymns from Hindu religious texts.

[01-100] HYMN C. Indra.
The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters. Rig Veda

Last edited:
This line shows your limited knowledge about Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation.
And why is it that you call it Indus, which is a name coined by foreigners???
And just in case you didn't know, there were civilised ppl as far as Deccan during the mature Harappan period.

Do you want me to cherry pick something from your religion???
@Irfan Baloch @waz @Emmie
This guy has been constantly misquoting hymns from my religion.

Quotes from Rig Veda not your religion, with source.

http://www.sanskritweb.net/rigveda/griffith.pdf

Rig Veda belongs to Hindus and you've confessed it yourself.....

I understand why RV is never given importance despite being original aryan text. Not that it belong to hindus. RV is not religious book.

I understand why RV is never given importance despite being original aryan text. Not that it belong to hindus. RV is not religious book.
1) I would not indulge in religious debate beyond this point as it is against the forum rules.
2) Rig Veda is counted as one of the four canonical sacred texts (Sruti) of Hinduism.
3) Most of the Hindu texts, be it Rig Vedas, or Bhagwad Gita, are about Dharma, karma, and Jnana; just about anyone can refer them.

1) I would not indulge in religious debate beyond this point as it is against the forum rules.
2) Rig Veda is counted as one of the four canonical sacred texts (Sruti) of Hinduism.
3) Most of the Hindu texts, be it Rig Vedas, or Bhagwad Gita, are about Dharma, karma, and Jnana; just about anyone can refer them.

Ok case closed.

Back
Top Bottom