What's new

Pakistani Japanese: The growing Pakistani population in Japan

lol there are also many Brazilians in Japan afaik

Yup, there's over 210,000 Brazilians in Japan; many of them are Brazilians of Japanese descent, and some are also Brazilian mestizos, Brazilian insulares (white). They also bring to Japan their vibrant 'Carnival' culture. Its so awesome, if you ever get the chance to see it!

carn4.jpg

samba3.JPG

carnival-rio-2013-16.jpg

lol there are also many Brazilians in Japan afaik

There may be a lot of Brazilians, but China takes the cake. The # 1 largest minority in Japan are Chinese . Currently there are over 680,000 Chinese living in Japan. This number does not take into consideration Japanese children who are a product of Chinese and Japanese parents. You guys take the cake..lol.

PS. this number does not take into consideration the illegal Chinese immigrants in Japan. We estimate anywhere between 3-5 million Chinese illegals.

:angel:

Just like United Kingdom, we can soon expect unrest on the streets of Tokyo. Pakistanis no matter where they go, are trouble makers.

From my experience in meeting Pakistanis in Tokyo, I never had any impression of the like. They are very respectable people, and professional. Many of them really love their lives in Japan. Perhaps the UK has some immigration policies that target minorities?

From my experience in meeting Pakistanis in Tokyo, I never had any impression of the like. They are very respectable people, and professional. Many of them really love their lives in Japan. Perhaps the UK has some immigration policies that target minorities?

Forget about him. Hatred of Pakistani people is part of his DNA. Its not his fault.

There may be a lot of Brazilians, but China takes the cake. The # 1 largest minority in Japan are Chinese . Currently there are over 680,000 Chinese living in Japan. This number does not take into consideration Japanese children who are a product of Chinese and Japanese parents. You guys take the cake..lol.

PS. this number does not take into consideration the illegal Chinese immigrants in Japan. We estimate anywhere between 3-5 million Chinese illegals.

Wow thats indeed huge number!

Its funny how so many Chinese posters here in PDF like to bash Japan and say Japan is a 'racist' country, 'closed minded' country. Yet , not take into consideration that the Chinese are the largest minorities in Japan. And the illegal migration amongst Chinese to Japan via their freight boats.

If Japan was so bad, why do they come to the country to settle and work in it? Doesn't make sense eh? lol. :hitwall:

Wow thats indeed huge number!

And when illegal chinese immigrants are ordered / deported back to China (PRC, not Taiwan), they usually beg for clemency or refugee status. And we , through compassion, grant it....

So, who is bad now?

Its funny how so many Chinese posters here in PDF like to bash Japan and say Japan is a 'racist' country, 'closed minded' country. Yet , not take into consideration that the Chinese are the largest minorities in Japan. And the illegal migration amongst Chinese to Japan via their freight boats.

If Japan was so bad, why do they come to the country to settle and work in it? Doesn't make sense eh? lol. :hitwall:

And when illegal chinese immigrants are ordered / deported back to China (PRC, not Taiwan), they usually beg for clemency or refugee status. And we , through compassion, grant it....

So, who is bad now?
So there are 3 to 5 million Chinese refugees in Japan great ! First time that i have heard about it.

So there are 3 to 5 million Chinese refugees in Japan great ! First time that i have heard about it.

That is just a conservative estimate. It could be more, however. I've a lot of friends who are part Chinese. In Sapporo (where i'm from), we have a large Chinese community there and they're friendly. Chinese new year is always busy ! And a great time for people in the area to experience Chinese culture , food, friendliness. I personally am not against Chinese immigration to Japan, i think if they want to honesty live in Japan and contribute to society there, great.

I just don't like to hear comments from some posters here who claim Japan is hostile to immigrants, which is the opposite. Such falsities should not be perpetuated.

PS. There are more Chinese living in Japan than there are Japanese in China. So, that should say a lot.

Manchuria.png

Japanese even created an illegal government on China's land. :coffee:

Well well...You forget to mention why do they come to Japan right? Because Japan force many Chinese to your country. You lack cheap labor force, so you import Chinese workers. You treat them badly, like animals. Thousands of Chinese immigrants died in your country.

中国二战劳工是指在第二次世界大战期间被日军强制掳往蒙古、中国东北三省、日本、南洋等地,为当地企业工作或从事军备工作的中国劳工。其中被送往日本本土的约有四万人,多从事矿场、土木工程和港口工作。[1]据日本方面统计,1943年至1945年间,日本一共强行绑架169批中国人到日本,在135个工地从事繁重的体力劳动。根据日本外务省在1946年的统计,这些中国劳工中一共有6830人死在日本[2]

被输送到日本的中国劳工,在日本称为“事业场”的地方进行劳动。他们被分派到日本的煤矿、铁矿、铜矿、水银矿等矿业,发电站、隧道、山洞、地下工厂、飞机场等土木建筑业,港湾、码头、铁路车站等装卸业和造船业等各行各业中。当时日本的1都1道2府27个县都有工厂或企业使用中国劳工。劳工的工作是在日本内务省、日本警视厅以及企业监工的共同管理之下。每天工作的时间超过十小时,甚至有连续工作二十四个小时的时候[5]

为了防止劳工逃逸,劳工的宿舍四周都设有高墙,有的墙上架设了电网。出入处有哨兵监视。劳工不得随意出入宿舍与上街,大部份企业禁止劳工与中国通信。允许劳工通信的企业中,通讯要受到警察的审查,不允许劳工透露自己的现状。由于日本政府指令在宿舍问题上要考虑防止劳工逃亡的问题,因此不少宿舍没有窗户,采光、通风条件差,造成中国劳工多有患皮肤病和疥疮。而受伤和患病的中国劳工常常得不到有效或及时的治疗,因此死亡率很高。在日本企业劳动期间死亡的劳工人数达到5999人[5]

Chinese workers forced into wartime labour sue Japan firms for damages | South China Morning Post
WW2 Chinese workers ask Mitsubishi $60 mil. compensation - Tokyo Times

That is just a conservative estimate. It could be more, however. I've a lot of friends who are part Chinese. In Sapporo (where i'm from), we have a large Chinese community there and they're friendly. Chinese new year is always busy ! And a great time for people in the area to experience Chinese culture , food, friendliness. I personally am not against Chinese immigration to Japan, i think if they want to honesty live in Japan and contribute to society there, great.

I just don't like to hear comments from some posters here who claim Japan is hostile to immigrants, which is the opposite. Such falsities should not be perpetuated.

PS. There are more Chinese living in Japan than there are Japanese in China. So, that should say a lot.

LOL

View attachment 34270

Japanese even created an illegal government on China's land. :coffee:

Well well...You forget to mention why do they come to Japan right? Because Japan force many Chinese to your country. You lack cheap labor force, so you import Chinese workers. You treat them badly, like animals. Thousands of Chinese immigrants died in your country.

First of all, the 680,000 are new immigrants that have come to Japan after the war. And , I will not discuss about the war because that has nothing to do with the current population demographic. Lastly, the Chinese that came to Japan before the war have largely been assimilated into society that they now recognize only their Japanese ancestry.

First of all, the 680,000 are new immigrants that have come to Japan after the war. And , I will not discuss about the war because that has nothing to do with the current population demographic. Lastly, the Chinese that came to Japan before the war have largely been assimilated into society that they now recognize only their Japanese ancestry.

You will not discuss that, it's fine because you can't elaborate your selfish opinion with moral reasoning.

Many Chinese are doing contribution to Japan society, I still remember a Chinese guy saved a Japanese kid, and got reward from Abe. And you are still hostile to them and even me, a nobody on the internet. Why, you went through the roof? :D

Do got any sources and statistics for your claims?

Last edited:
Japanese - Pakistani Beauty

hapa238.png

Japanese mother, Pakistani father

377f3567edc112ab9f7797a3fdd6b4a81301346676_full.jpg

Japanese actor Masuda Ryo. His father is Pakistani; his mother is Japanese

Japanese - Pakistani Beauty

hapa238.png

Japanese mother, Pakistani father

377f3567edc112ab9f7797a3fdd6b4a81301346676_full.jpg

Japanese actor Masuda Ryo. His father is Pakistani; his mother is Japanese
Thanks for discussing about Pakistani Japanese half people in Japan.In coming future,you will see lot of these Pakistani half kids going on the top in Japan,cos they work really hard in Japanese society.Please pray and support Ryo Nadeem Arizumi,who is working as a professional model in Japan.Please keep on supporting him.He is graduate of Hosei University Law Department and presently working as model in Japan,Philippines and Hong Kong.

New Face to watch Pride for Pakistanis
Male Fashion Model in Japan Hong Kong Philippines

Thanks for discussing about Pakistani Japanese half people in Japan.In coming future,you will see lot of these Pakistani half kids going on the top in Japan,cos they work really hard in Japanese society.Please pray and support Ryo Nadeem Arizumi,who is working as a professional model in Japan.Please keep on supporting him.He is graduate of Hosei University Law Department and presently working as model in Japan,Philippines and Hong Kong.

You're welcome! Its great to add a new perspective of the changing society in Japan. Btw, welcome to the forum !!

Great to see more Japanese members ! Please join me in other threads. :)

Ryo Nadeem Arizumi,who is working as a professional model in Japan.Please keep on supporting him.He is graduate of Hosei University Law Department and presently working as model in Japan,Philippines and Hong Kong.

Hai ! definitely buddy ! I have to say that Ryo looks very handsome ! Wish him all the best !

But I thought India Japan was bhai bhai.
cautious.png

Back
Top Bottom