What's new

Pakistani involvement in bombing of Indian Embassy in Kabul proved

Well done ISI..... need to curtail india and RAW in Afghanistan ....

when america will leave Afghanistan soil... sab sy phely indians will run with their pents down...
Absolutely :) Just and wait watch...

See what happened the next year in Pakistan before jumping in joy about your great work done by ISI to india

In 2009, the worst of any year, 2,586 terrorist, insurgent and sectarian-related incidents were reported that killed 3,021 people and injured 7,334, according to the "Pakistan Security Report 2009" published by PIPS.[6] These casualties figure 48 percent higher as compared to 2008. On the other hand, the rate of suicide attacks surged by one third to 87 bombings that killed 1,300 people and injured 3,600.[7]

Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35,000 people, 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the Pakistani economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.[8]
whom are you trying to educate......it doesn't matter to them, they don't care about their own people as long as India is targeted....
Forgot about Kargil?.....they disowned their own soldiers.....didn't even take their bodies back, Indian soldiers had to bury them...

I would love to see few more blasts in Pakistan and we will say the same what most of the Pakistanis are saying here.

I would love to see few more blasts in Pakistan and we will say the same what most of the Pakistanis are saying here.
you have been giving empty threats since 26/11
but muslims are invading bharat slowly , today kashmir, tomorrow hydrabad, assam, telangana ;)

you have been giving empty threats since 26/11
but muslims are invading bharat slowly , today kashmir, tomorrow hydrabad, assam, telangana ;)

You assumed our threats empty in 1971 also and look we divided you into two pieces. Bug off now you false flagger.

You assumed our threats empty in 1971 also and look we divided you into two pieces. Bug off now you false flagger.
:lol: :lol:
wont defend pakistan cuz iam not a pakistani
it's good to see hindoo hatred against muslims , as expected

Mr genius you are talking to me like you have gotten a revelation from god, that was done by ISI, idiot !
i never supported this claim!!...:azn: what are you talking about read my post again....a single line where i mentioned it was done by ISI or pakistan......so Mr. genius :azn:

You will fall in a grave that u dug for other (psalm 7:15) go read bible or Qur'an u will understand my words
True, and very soon indians in afghanistan will get the real meaning of this sence ;)

Friend Pakistan is just a usual business for India .All you know is too brainwash some poor innocent youth and blow them up in public.Do you think India will scare due to this cheap tactics?This terrorism method is religion of some coward peoples.Brave people will not resort to such pathetic way.
Supporting terrorism , at any type , will ultimately boomerang its own facilitator. India already has experience with LTTE.Now we have our own agencies to fulfill certain duties in bloodless way we dont need terrorists.
And Pakistan is not a rival of India,No more.So you kids must play with your own size ,You are not a match for India.This desperate method is just a peanut for India.More you attack us with these terrorists ,more increase of our stand and influence in World.
:lol: drink a glass of cold water and go sleep back

True, and very soon indians in afghanistan will get the real meaning of this sence ;)

:lol: drink a glass of cold water and go sleep back

From your headless reply ,one can assume you cant post any basic facts and so that makes you also silently agree that Pakistan is not a match for India .Go kids play with your own size.Find another rival equal to Pakistan.:lol::lol:

good keep it up ISI.
That's an utterly shameless post of yours. You are celebrating the deaths of 58 Afghans and Indians? But you crib, and cry yourself hoarse when even one Pakistani is killed by Afghan forces?

You celebrating the killing of innocent people including men, women and children is despicable. :tdown:

Last edited:
Non resident desis seem oblivious to the pain their brethren face in their native countries. While it does wonders for one upmanship on an internet forum, the thought of losing a dear one , while on a very mundane activity of getting veggies from the chowk, is a fear which is felt only by those cursed by it.
I cannot curse the naive to undergo such pain, yet i yearn for wisdom and maturity to prevail when commenting on the loss of lives

That's an utterly shameless post of yours. You are celebrating the deaths of 58 Afghans and Indians? But you crib, and cry yourself horse when even one Pakistani is killed by Afghan forces?

You celebrating the killing of innocent people including men, women and children is despicable. :tdown:

I think, i should cry i river on your post, because you have a understanding problem. First i never celebrate death of any animal, second it was a utterly stupid accusation from bharti as usual, and there could be not a better answer then "keep it up ISI".

For last line of your post, i have only three words: R.I.P

From your headless reply ,one can assume you cant post any basic facts and so that makes you also silently agree that Pakistan is not a match for India .Go kids play with your own size.Find another rival equal to Pakistan.:lol::lol:
I like your type of brainwashed keyboard hindu vegetarian warrior, genius tell my why almost all of your army is based near Pakistani boders if Pakistan is not a equal rival? Go kid go and watch bollywood massala :lol:

That's an utterly shameless post of yours. You are celebrating the deaths of 58 Afghans and Indians? But you crib, and cry yourself horse when even one Pakistani is killed by Afghan forces?

Dude, you don't need to response these Pakistanis who are chanting 'keep it up'; stay calm and show them how many people they lost after this shameless and cowardly attack since 2008... so yes keep up self-screwing Pakistan! :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom