What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead near Indo-Pak border

I have no idea why you keep quoting Kasab.
Kasab and his friends came from the sea.
26/11 was a failure of your Coast Guard which failed to stop 6 kids with a boat full of guns.
What happened that day, you know better than me.
All because your coast guard was incompetent.

Anyway, what would be the need of a militant crossing the LOC?
The anti-India sentiment is already there and growing stronger in IOK.
You can't stop it.
There is already LET in IOK, they can just recruit from there.

Simple. They get fire support from your army.

Hope you showed the same zest for every soldier, constable, policeman, child, men killed by your very own. In the larger scheme of things, the death of even a single terrorist is good news for you and us.

First- he was not a terrorist.
India is well known for staging fake encounters and then labelling innocent Kashmiris as terrorists killed.
Otherwise, what would be the need for thousands of unmarked graves?

Simple. They get fire support from your army.

Yes, fire suport from us. Seems Pakistan Army's bullets are so advanced they travel to Sri Nagar and such... :rofl:

We believe in what we are told to believe in even better if the story is according to our perception.

Thats why you are still underdeveloped , because the story you are told or perception u made is far from reality and when u suddenly realise then started hue n cry.

I have no idea why you keep quoting Kasab.
Kasab and his friends came from the sea.
26/11 was a failure of your Coast Guard which failed to stop 6 kids with a boat full of guns.
What happened that day, you know better than me.
All because your coast guard was incompetent.

Anyway, what would be the need of a militant crossing the LOC?
The anti-India sentiment is already there and growing stronger in IOK.
You can't stop it.
There is already LET in IOK, they can just recruit from there.

forget IOK, most of LET comes from Punjab, well world known terrorist settle/lived / trained in PAK . Thats why World all country watch PAK national and person travelling in PAK with screening.

We believe in what we are told to believe in even better if the story is according to our perception.

if you believe it or not that is your choice. i believe in our armed forces and what they do to secure our border/interest.

Off topic drivel as expected :).. The free out of jail card has his benefits it seems ;) .. specially while trolling

Blabbering same nonsense has become habitual for you, but then what else the likes of you are able to contribute.

^^^ no you are wrong. we don't have any intention to hate Pakistan. what you think about india n indians we have the same opinion about ur country n countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom