What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead near Indo-Pak border

shame.... for killing in cold blood, who so ever was the poor fellow.

please, post photos of his Pakistani id card.. or shutup.

Which POOR FELLOW crosses a COMPLETELY MARKED International Border & tries to run when stopped by authorities?

First Of all our Sympathies for the Dead.... Now tell me on what basis did he croos the Border, and why didn't he stop when BSF Issued Warning... Mind and Works of the Soldiers are Different k.....

Do you think If an Indian Cross over Pakistan and if Asked to Stop by Pakistan's Ranger and He runs of, Rangers would let him Move into Pakistan?

What are you saying that he is not Pakistani....if that is the case ....why you so irritated for Indian killing another Indian :police:

What are you saying that he is not Pakistani....if that is the case ....why you so irritated for Indian killing another Indian :police:

I'm irritated for indian army killing innocent indians... just because they belong to border towns.

Remember these border towns were suppose to be the muslim majority areas... but after 60 years of genocide they are extincted.

Which POOR FELLOW crosses a COMPLETELY MARKED International Border & tries to run when stopped by authorities?

Do you have a video of your claim and how you determine the all the running people in india are Pakistanis?

I'm irritated for indian army killing innocent indians... just because they belong to border towns.

Remember these border towns were suppose to be the muslim majority areas... but after 60 years of genocide they are extincted.

Do you have a video of your claim and how you determine the all the running people in india are Pakistanis?
u talkin about genocide??what about ur minorities..:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom