What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead near Indo-Pak border

Who knows if he was another Kasab or not? If you guys cannot educate your own people about the dangers around the fence, why blame us?

Is your army educated? Good well mannered army wont kill anyone who passes by border, if he is unarmed they will capture him unlike your barbaric army who just kills anyone they see.

Is your army educated? Good well mannered army wont kill anyone who passes by border, if he is unarmed they will capture him unlike your barbaric army who just kills anyone they see.

Don't be so naive kid. He was told repeatedly to turn the fck around.

Good job BSF :cheers:

Don't be so naive kid. He was told repeatedly to turn the fck around.

Good job BSF :cheers:

He was unarmed then why was he not captured?? Pakistan border security never kills like your BSF! they capture people! recently Pakistan released 40 indian fishermen who were caught not killed!

Which POOR FELLOW crosses a COMPLETELY MARKED International Border & tries to run when stopped by authorities?

Remember some dudes crossed over with a chopper that probably carries a navigation unit in it, and still they came to PAkistan and were returned. Now for his running away, your armies track record of returning bodies is better then returning them alive.

Well duh...
Ofcourse such incidences would be on rise. US is preparing to leave Pakistan's west. :azn:

There are many past events where intruders were caught and then later returned. May be he provoked the soldiers in a wrong way.

How many intruders are caught and not shot at on Afghan-Pak border?

There are many past events where intruders were caught and then later returned. May be he provoked the soldiers in a wrong way.

How many intruders are caught and not shot at on Afghan-Pak border?

Mr Kloitra, 50,000 people cross the Pak-Afghan border daily.

Mr Kloitra, 50,000 people cross the Pak-Afghan border daily.

Cause the border is not completely sealed and guarded, unlike Indo-Pak border. The places where Pak army is present (which is where I meant), crossing would be much more difficult. Generally, except for Kashmir, BSF captures the intruders. May be this guy rubbed the wrong way. Didn't responded the call or something.

He was unarmed then why was he not captured?? Pakistan border security never kills like your BSF! they capture people! recently Pakistan released 40 indian fishermen who were caught not killed!

Problem with people crossing over from Pakistan is..for every unarmed civilian inadvertently crossing over, there are 99 armed terrorist who cross over.It is hard to pick out civilians amongst those odds, any leniency towards Pakistani intruders ends up costing Indian lives.

India and Pakistan should jointly work on reducing these incidences. We have to start working towards making this area more better.

Cause the border is not completely sealed and guarded, unlike Indo-Pak border. The places where Pak army is present (which is where I meant), crossing would be much more difficult. Generally, except for Kashmir, BSF captures the intruders. May be this guy rubbed the wrong way. Didn't responded the call or something.

Mr Kloitra, this is what the Pak-Afghan border looks-like.

Pakistan-Afghanistan%20Border3_jpg.jpg

Pakistan-Afghanistan%20Border2_jpg.jpg

pakistan_2068239b.jpg

vehicle-scanner-first-time-at-Pak-Afghan-border-2.jpg

main.php

Torkham-border.jpg

More beautiful pictures of Khyber Pass here: Matt's Adventures

Those 50,000 people crossing the Pak-Afghan border daily are mainly traders or visiting family members and they don't get shot at for coming near the border. These guys probably don't even bother to carry or hold a passport.

Mr Kloitra, this is what the Pak-Afghan border looks-like.

This is the kind of border I meant.

2011_10_27-2011_10_27_18_11_19.jpg

There are parts of Indo-Pak border where people legally travel across. Like Wagha. Rest of the areas are for intruders/smugglers/militants.

Even there BSF generally dont shoot people:

BSF returns Pak national to rangers in Gurdaspur sector - State Times

As I said before, may be this guy didn't responded.

-----

I should not have said anything about Af-Pak border. Draws no semblance.

Anybody who has crossed the Pakistani border should be considered suspect. Especially when there are enough signs that point to another hated-filled-radical from Pakistan being pushed. Do not forget innocent Pakistanis with dreams of meeting their filmi-heros and others get different treatment and are always returned back to their homeland after questioning. The islamic radicals like Kasab that you guys push are a different story.

Barbaric is intentions of you Military both, in treating soldiers from India and in their agenda to kill innocent Indians. Both such actions will not be treated lightly. stop sending terrorists to our country and enjoy peace. Simple as that, not too hard to understand now...is it?

If Pakistan Army dont retaliate and send 10 of their barbaric occupiers to hell, I will not sleep peacefully.

If Pakistan Army dont retaliate and send 10 of their barbaric occupiers to hell, I will not sleep peacefully.

Hope you showed the same zest for every soldier, constable, policeman, child, men killed by your very own. In the larger scheme of things, the death of even a single terrorist is good news for you and us.

The islamic radicals like Kasab that you guys push are a different story.

Barbaric is intentions of you Military both, in treating soldiers from India and in their agenda to kill innocent Indians. Both such actions will not be treated lightly. stop sending terrorists to our country and enjoy peace. Simple as that, not too hard to understand now...is it?

I have no idea why you keep quoting Kasab.
Kasab and his friends came from the sea.
26/11 was a failure of your Coast Guard which failed to stop 6 kids with a boat full of guns.
What happened that day, you know better than me.
All because your coast guard was incompetent.

Anyway, what would be the need of a militant crossing the LOC?
The anti-India sentiment is already there and growing stronger in IOK.
You can't stop it.
There is already LET in IOK, they can just recruit from there.

Back
Top Bottom