What's new

Pakistani Intel's SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, gone hi-tech hi-spec, global reach

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recent developments of both internally developed and purchased systems have allowed the development of a domestic version of the NSA, GCHQ, massive capability to track all social media, smart phones, emails, encrypted messages, voice recognition, facial recognition algorithms.

Capacity for live, realtime communications, have led to adversaries to opt for "talks".

'NUFF SAID.

Tango Tango Papa are finding it almost impossible to communicate with their operatives and handlers and the state is happy to instill paranoa in both them and their handlers in the entity to the east, who' whole security aparatus has been compromised.

titbit of capability, a pilot flying in the south hundreds of km's away can be identified using his voice and style of speaking using advanced algorithms supplied by some friends.

Recent developments of both internally developed and purchased systems have allowed the development of a domestic version of the NSA, GCHQ, massive capability to track all social media, smart phones, emails, encrypted messages, voice recognition, facial recognition algorithms.

Capacity for live, realtime communications, have led to adversaries to opt for "talks".

'NUFF SAID.

Tango Tango Papa are finding it almost impossible to communicate with their operatives and handlers and the state is happy to instill paranoa in both them and their handlers in the entity to the east, who' whole security aparatus has been compromised.

titbit of capability, a pilot flying in the south hundreds of km's away can be identified using his voice and style of speaking using advanced algorithms supplied by some friends.
I'm double minded on whether this thread should exist?

What a Coincidence. Now i know why my connection is working slow. :hitwall::cray::closed:

Last edited:

'NUFF SAID.

are we talking about Pakistan ?????

and can i still chat to my gf ?? i mean they we are used to ? :D

:pop:

Enemy agents taken out or flipped, all due to the new capability, forces '56 to stop his BS and come to the table.
How are you guys able to do it?

'NUFF SAID.

What about Mike Quebec Mike and Papa Papa Papa

Back
Top Bottom