What's new

Pakistani Intel's SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, gone hi-tech hi-spec, global reach

Recent developments of both internally developed and purchased systems have allowed the development of a domestic version of the NSA, GCHQ, massive capability to track all social media, smart phones, emails, encrypted messages, voice recognition, facial recognition algorithms.

Capacity for live, realtime communications, have led to adversaries to opt for "talks".

'NUFF SAID.

Tango Tango Papa are finding it almost impossible to communicate with their operatives and handlers and the state is happy to instill paranoa in both them and their handlers in the entity to the east, who' whole security aparatus has been compromised.

titbit of capability, a pilot flying in the south hundreds of km's away can be identified using his voice and style of speaking using advanced algorithms supplied by some friends.

I read somewhere that Pakistan is one of biggest partner of US NSA allowing it to access to ultra modern surveillance tech.

Someone have told me that now some local intelligence agency is field testing new geofencing through which they can track and arrest criminals very quickly.

What about Mike Quebec Mike and Papa Papa Papa

All compromised, that is why mike quebec mike are being good little boy's, the reason head rat is out of the country is papa,papa,papa militants thugs also compromised.

are we talking about Pakistan ?????

and can i still chat to my gf ?? i mean they we are used to ? :D

Unless u are talking about national security. u is safe as houses.

Recent developments of both internally developed and purchased systems have allowed the development of a domestic version of the NSA, GCHQ, massive capability to track all social media, smart phones, emails, encrypted messages, voice recognition, facial recognition algorithms.

Capacity for live, realtime communications, have led to adversaries to opt for "talks".

'NUFF SAID.

Tango Tango Papa are finding it almost impossible to communicate with their operatives and handlers and the state is happy to instill paranoa in both them and their handlers in the entity to the east, who' whole security aparatus has been compromised.

titbit of capability, a pilot flying in the south hundreds of km's away can be identified using his voice and style of speaking using advanced algorithms supplied by some friends.

I know about face recognition being used. But are they being used in moving vehicles or in a static facility?

'NUFF SAID.

Is there a specific reason you are using Phonetics??

are we talking about Pakistan ?????

and can i still chat to my gf ?? i mean they we are used to ? :D

If you are planning to be involved in something that requires top level clearance, such conversations would NOT be advisable.

Back
Top Bottom