What's new

Pakistani Identity's Claim On Indian Heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is as much heir to the thousands of years of history and culture of the Indian Subcontinent as our neighbor Republic of India itself. This recognition is perhaps necessary to defang the extremists in both sides of the border.

??

listen son...dont play smart....everything physically existed in towns and provinces that joined the federation of Pakistan....

here

aryan came to Pakistan and settled here...indus valley is in Pakistan...indus river is in Pakistan.....silk road is in Pakistan...Central Asia starts from North Pakistan.... West includes Pakistan in greater middle-east.....Taxila where the world's first University was established was made by Pakistani Punjabis....in Punjab,Pakistan thousands of years ago.....Gandhara Civilization that attracted europoeans was found in Pakistani Punjab and KhyberPakhtunkwa province........MaherGerh Civilization lived in Pakistani province of Baluchishtan and Sindh during 8000BC.....
everything is in Pakistan so chill.

My question is why??Why should there be reservation based on religion..why only for Muslims, why not for Hindus, Sikhs , Christians, Buddhists?

For thousand years Muslims kings ruled over Hindu majority India..we did not see any Hindus asking reservation of ministerial posts in Akbar's court.

Reservation is against principal of democracy ...if you are worthy leader ..you will be elected into power irrespective of religion...Electing a minority leader to parliament does not ensure the rights of minorities.

completely agree

during Muslim rule powerful positions ( most ) in Sultanates were held by Muslims

when Brits took over India , Muslims still kept enjoying memories of glorious Muslim rule over India.

Hindus , in mean while worked very hard, joined schools, colleges statred by brits in huge numbers

thus situation of Muslims worsened as they didn't have British introduced education which was must for winning bread in that time of poverty, due to constantly decreasing opportunities of jobs -brought by exceptionally well planned exploitation policies of British policy makers and overlords in London.

it was the modern education which gave Hindus the ultimate stick which Muslims didn't have ( as modern education penetration was far low in Muslims )

India was the name derived from the Name which Alexander gave to Bharat It was the name which came around the time when Nandas and Muryans ruled India... one can find the reference in the book written by the Greek ambassador to the court of Chandragupta Murya who was send by the commander of Alexanders troops in Afghanistan and Persia... after being beaten in the war with Chandragupta Murya... who captured Afghanistan beyond Herat from the Greeks... The Europeans continued to tarde and Interact with Indians with version of the same name in their respective languages.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

If its Indo... how can it Not be Indian ??
Do you apply such reasoning with Sino ??

listen son...indus valley is in Pakistan and so is indus river....see map

mr nonsense you are out of your mind......you dont want Pakistani Punjabis to claim what existed in Pakistan Punjab but you want tamils to claim what existed in Pakistani Punjab....you are nuts

Does it matter what exists in Punjab part of Pakistan... The people who lived at that time were the ones who followed our calture we inherit their heritage... what does a converted Punjabi in Pakistan Inherit from them... Indo-Aryans used Bhamni and sanskrit as their language... worshiped Hindu gods... performed yagas... Respected and Worshiped Cow... how can a cow eating Muslim be a part of the Indo-Aryans.

No body in Kerala or Tamil Nadu has to do with Indo-Aryan since they had their own Dravidian Culture running parallel to that of Indo-Aryans... Its we the North Indians who are ture sons of Indo-Aryans and inherit the right of their property.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

listen son...indus valley is in Pakistan and so is indus river....see map

So what does make of It ?? even Pakistan was in India.... not long time back :lol:... may you were not good at lesson in the school back then were you.

listen son...dont play smart....everything physically existed in towns and provinces that joined the federation of Pakistan....

here

aryan came to Pakistan and settled here...indus valley is in Pakistan...indus river is in Pakistan.....silk road is in Pakistan...Central Asia starts from North Pakistan.... West includes Pakistan in greater middle-east.....Taxila where the world's first University was established was made by Pakistani Punjabis....in Punjab,Pakistan thousands of years ago.....Gandhara Civilization that attracted europoeans was found in Pakistani Punjab and KhyberPakhtunkwa province........MaherGerh Civilization lived in Pakistani province of Baluchishtan and Sindh during 8000BC.....

Mr. Cake Saahab first welcome to the forum, i think this must be your first day on PDF by the post count you have .

Secondly the bolded part to which you hastily replied is not written by me. If you cared to read the thread starters article on which the current discussion is going on, this is a quote of one Mr. Amaar from Pak Tea House. So no i am not at all playing smart.

Thirdly the exposition which you posted the third time i think here, if so would you care to answer a simple question of mine?? Do you know that these civilizations you speak of were Vedic civilizations or to put more crudely they were Hindus?? What do you think happened to them??

To My Pakistani Friends ...U cant Buy a Heritage, u Cant Steal a Heritage, Neither can u Get a Heritage in Donation nor can u Claim it By Conquering the land...

Pakistanis Achieved the Current Pakistani Land By any one of the way i said above...So u cant lay Claim on any of the Vedic Heritage ...It would be like Christians Conquering Mecca & later Claiming Prophet Mohammed was a Part of there Heritage...

Vedic Civilization Belongs to Hindu or people of Sanathan Dharama ( HINDUS ,SIKHS, BUDDHISTs,JAINS) Only... even rest of Indians cant lay any Claim on It...Vedic Heritage cant be Claimed by People of Abrahamic Religion it only Belongs to People of Sanathan Dharma...All others are Outsiders or Have Taken up Outside Culture...

completely agree

during Muslim rule powerful positions ( most ) in Sultanates were held by Muslims

when Brits took over India , Muslims still kept enjoying memories of glorious Muslim rule over India.

it was the modern education which gave Hindus the ultimate stick which Muslims didn't have ( as modern education penetration was far low in Muslims )[/
QUOTE]

Hindus , in mean while worked very hard, joined schools, colleges statred by brits in huge numbers

thus situation of Muslims worsened as they didn't have British introduced education which was must for winning bread in that time of poverty, due to constantly decreasing opportunities of jobs -brought by exceptionally well planned exploitation policies of British policy makers and overlords in London.

tha situation is still same today even after more than 200 odd years majority of muslims & specially which left india for the land of the pure 1947 & there decendents are living in past because they missed the opportunities provided bu british to all in the subcontinent & thats the main reason why the outlook of even so called modren muslims of sub continent is so misguided & different from say modern muslims of south east asia or for that matter turkie ???? the second most problem with the muslims in the sub continent is there acute love for feudalism , dont mind freinds but when ever there us some horrific event in Pakistan the first reaction is (how can a muslim do such a thing to muslim) which interpratesthat if he does the same to a non-muslim its OK ??????well we can all see whats happening to hindus in pakistan(even now) & bangladesh (1970-71) and kashmeer(1990) well as they say you reap what you sow and as hassan nisar often says (kufr pe kayam maushre zinda reh sakten hain zulm pe kayam maushare nahee) beleve me till muslims of subcontinent come out of this false bravado & holier than thou attitude of there's they will suffer just like that !!!!!!

completely agree

it was the modern education which gave Hindus the ultimate stick which Muslims didn't have ( as modern education penetration was far low in Muslims )[/
QUOTE]

tha situation is still same today even after more than 200 odd years majority of muslims & specially which left india for the land of the pure 1947 & there decendents are living in past because they missed the opportunities provided bu british to all in the subcontinent & thats the main reason why the outlook of even so called modren muslims of sub continent is so misguided & different from say modern muslims of south east asia or for that matter turkie ???? the second most problem with the muslims in the sub continent is there acute love for feudalism , dont mind freinds but when ever there us some horrific event in Pakistan the first reaction is (how can a muslim do such a thing to muslim) which interpratesthat if he does the same to a non-muslim its OK ??????well we can all see whats happening to hindus in pakistan(even now) & bangladesh (1970-71) and kashmeer(1990) well as they say you reap what you sow and as hassan nisar often says (kufr pe kayam maushre zinda reh sakten hain zulm pe kayam maushare nahee) beleve me till muslims of subcontinent come out of this false bravado & holier than thou attitude of there's they will suffer just like that !!!!!!

Is there any need for comments on the thinking attitudes of Muslims and their social conditions etc?? I mean we are here to discuss the Identity of Pakistan not about Muslims. This will beget more trolling. Also let me point out not all Muslims think like what you say do they? this is gross generalization.

The other religions also suffer problems "some thing like u say but not exactly the same". Still the problems are there every where.

Pakistan is claiming its ancient Indo-Aryan heritage, not the Indian one.
The oldest inscribtion to do with aryan is found in modern Iran, in a place called behistoon, and according to that being Aryan simply means to be from the Iranian land(then known as Persian), so I dont see how pakistanis are Aryan, alot of people tried to steal the Aryan culture from Iran, like hitler and now Pakistan, I dont doubt fpr a second that Aryans went from Iranian land to India and pakistan though, but that does not make Pakistan Aryan.

Is there any need for comments on the thinking attitudes of Muslims and their social conditions etc?? I mean we are here to discuss the Identity of Pakistan not about Muslims. This will beget more trolling. Also let me point out not all Muslims think like what you say do they? this is gross generalization.

The other religions also suffer problems "some thing like u say but not exactly the same". Still the problems are there every where.

i didn't say all Muslims

i was replying to ares that i agree with him and added my points explaining him why i agree with him

here

and what was thier religion ??? please go and hug yout arab overlords whom you so dearly name your missiles , bridges and schools after...leave indian heritage to us,go and embrace your arab brethrens

whatever you say boss ..but th main point is what nair saab explained so priciselly in his last post#82 . anyway the main people who are the true decendents of that golrious civilization are those who even after going thru so many attacks & prosecution dint chance there relegion & when time came left there ancesstral lands for the sake of there relegion and strong morals & values but not those who to escape procecution & get revards from mughals converted to other relegion & still proudly use clan names & titels for which owr elders sacrificed everything but relegion & values attached to it

6. “Any idea of a united India could never have worked and in my judgement it would have led us to terrific disaster. Maybe that view is correct; maybe it is not; that remains to be seen.

But still I wish both pakistan and India prosper and develop into worlds most powerful twin nations.

But a questions to Pak members ,
How big a role had extremism played in holding pak back? To what I heard Pak wasnt doing too bad , before all this Jihad in Afghanistan started... Why did not ONE muslim country progressed (exept liberal Turkey) on teh lines of European countries , exept those Oil-kings [no sence of direction,utter cowards, racists towards weaker economies and kaffirs], and many liberal countries progressed??????
Sadly amazing but true. :(
I want pakistanis POV on this issue.

And what is Indian heritage Mr. Tiger ?

It depends, if you are from the North, then you are more leaning towards the Indo-Aryan.

In the South, you are more leaning towards Dravidian.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

The oldest inscribtion to do with aryan is found in modern Iran, in a place called behistoon, and according to that being Aryan simply means to be from the Iranian land(then known as Persian), so I dont see how pakistanis are Aryan, alot of people tried to steal the Aryan culture from Iran, like hitler and now Pakistan, I dont doubt fpr a second that Aryans went from Iranian land to India and pakistan though, but that does not make Pakistan Aryan.

Are you talking about the Indo-Iranian more specifically?

The Indo-Aryan is the branch of the Indo-Iranian and the sister clade of the Iranian.

This is mind boggling. Indians please calm down - nobody is stealing anything form anyone. The heritage lies with the land. We are mere guests on this planet - our heritage lives and dies in the land. It cant be claimed or stolen from anyone. India and Pakistan have great heritage and history - that will never change.

Reminds me of the aboriginal saying, "the land doesn't belong to people; it's the people who belong to the land."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom