What's new

Pakistani Hindu's unwelcome in India

if one apply for asylum.. Indian govt will consider that and after proper study will grant him a 'refugee status' (not citizenship).. Religion is not a matter (this is not 1947 and india is a secular republic).. Will give political asylum like Dalai lama..
Proper study hahaha tell thia too bangladeshi immigrants they have all rights food card, shelters now even they have aadhaar card come see in delhi your self

So tell other country rather than india which is home for hindus your are forgeting india have another name hindustan.hindus are natives of this land they have all right to live in our nation if bangladeshi immigrants have right to live in india so can pakistanihi hindus

The name hindustan is not because of hindu religion.. In persian language the land beyond 'Indus' is called hindu region.. And philosophy originated in hindu called hindu philophy.. Religion based on hindu philosophy called hindu religions (budhism, jainism, hindu etc.)..
Hindu means not an indian citizen.. For eg. Nepal is a hindu country, hindus with citizenship of diff countries.. If a man (hindu ya muslim) apply for refugee status ya indian citizenship.. There are procedures according to our constitution .. Be4 our constitution (secular) all religions are same..

We must do everything to ensure the HIndus of the subcontinent has a home in India. and everything to ensure that the muslims of the subcontinent have their home in Pak

Correction: You being and Indian have NO right to speak on behalf of Pakistan.

Rest indeed you should make India a promised land of all Hindus

Problems of pakistani hindus are pakistan's problems. GoI, indians, and thekedaar of hindus should stay out of it.

We must do everything to ensure the HIndus of the subcontinent has a home in India. and everything to ensure that the muslims of the subcontinent have their home in Pak
Absolutely not.... India is a secular nation... If India needs to worry It needs to worry about all irrespective of caste creed or religion. Plight of muslims in mynmar, to hindus in bangladesh and pakistan, to hazaras in afghanistan to tibetans in china... All have equal space in conscience.... Just because we are hindu majority we cannot create a hue and cry for pakistani hindus and ignore the rest of atrocities.

And even before worrying about all of that, we need to worry about our own people.... In our country people die of cold in winter, of heat wave in summer and drown in floods in moonsoon. Our focus should be first on our countrymen and then others....

Last edited:

Well I am only quoting what Jinnah said, that pak is a nation for all of the subcontinents muslims. so as long as sub continental muslims want to go to Pakistan its my problem.
india is not any promised land, but india is a land for all hindus of subcontinent as defined by jinna

Yeah - Indians are making valued posts of big talks for Hindus of Pakistan all over forum and in reality the ones who went their with hopes are living in darkness there.
most hindus who have come to india have settled well.. maybe an isolated group of people. not sure of their circumstance.

Good luck with that, at present course the Muslims of the subcontinent will outnumber the Hindu population. Half a billion and counting fast, better work quick :woot::woot:

By the way folks my post was tongue in cheek.
sure.. as long as its all in pak you can become 50% of the worlds population.. no probs with that

And even before worrying about all of that, we need to worry about our own people.... In our country people die of cold in winter, of heat wave in summer and drown in floods in moonsoon. Our focus should be first on our countrymen and then others....

I agree. Last thing I want is to see my country as a savior of subcontinent Hindus. But I think India welcomes people seeking asylum more from a sense of liberal democracy. We did have zillions of problems of poverty, corruption, unbalanced distribution of wealth and unemployment since our birth as an Independent nation. Yet these did not stopped us accepting the Buddhist Tibetans, Hindu Bangladeshis and Shrilankans in the past. Doubtless, our own people will always be our national priority, but for the very essence of liberalism in our constitutional mechanism, India will continue to offer asylums to other nationals.

We must do everything to ensure the Hindu's only have India, whilst muslims have all the sub continent

A perfect illustration of ' One stupid remark deserves another" !

:tup:

Well I am only quoting what Jinnah said, that pak is a nation for all of the subcontinents muslims. so as long as sub continental muslims want to go to Pakistan its my problem.
india is not any promised land, but india is a land for all hindus of subcontinent as defined by jinna

What Jinnah said was for all Muslims of subcontinent who were willing to join it and those who joined Pakistan were welcomed . And BTW that was in 1947, the year for decision. Those who opted for becoming Indians joined India in 1947 so NO they are NOT welcomed NOW.

Problems of pakistani hindus are pakistan's problems. GoI, indians, and thekedaar of hindus should stay out of it.

Indeed. BUT the issue is that Indian Hindu members talk about giving citizenship to Hindus around the world

sure.. as long as its all in pak you can become 50% of the worlds population.. no probs with that

Unlikely oh delusional one. You have nearly 180 million in your backyard. Like I said better get started. :cheesy:

Absolutely not.... India is a secular nation... If India needs to worry It needs to worry about all irrespective of caste creed or religion. Plight of muslims in mynmar, to hindus in bangladesh and pakistan, to hazaras in afghanistan to tibetans in china... All have equal space in conscience.... Just because we are hindu majority we cannot create a hue and cry for pakistani muslims and ignore the rest of atrocities.

Great post.

We are Indians not Hindus . Pakistani Hindus are Pakistan issues not ours .

Back
Top Bottom