What's new

Pakistani Hindu's unwelcome in India

You haven't answered my question have you?? Just sidetracked it. If you want to poke your nose in our business you should be ready for the same. That I and anybody else would consider fair.

I do not perceive granting asylum subjected to "poking nose". May I humbly ask did Pakistan drag India to international court when it was granting asylum to a fair number of Pakistani Hindus ten years back?

I do not perceive granting asylum subjected to "poking nose". May I humbly ask did Pakistan drag India to international court when it was granting asylum to a fair number of Pakistani Hindus ten years back?

No it didn't but did i even mention that?? I am not speaking about the policy of my country and even yours for that matter rather about the hypocrisy of those who tell us to mind our business when we speak about Muslims in India and do the same when it comes to Hindus in Pakistan.

No it didn't but did i even mention that?? I am not speaking about the policy of my country and even yours for that matter rather about the hypocrisy of those who tell us to mind our business when we speak about Muslims in India and do the same when it comes to Hindus in Pakistan.

Well, how can both situation are even seem parallel to you? The present case where a substantial number of Hindus are seeking asylums can nowhere be compared with the case where any country let it be Pakistan expresses concern over the unpalatable facts about Indian Muslims. Isn't it too premature to correlate the two? We are not "lecturing" your country or criticizing your state policy for the impoverished condition of the minorities here.Hope you understand the difference.

then stop asking for referendum in Kashmir as its not 1950.

:) well no thats still pending.

But Pakistan is a reality and you cant go back and hold voting for Indian Muslims if they want to come to Pakistan or not.

That option is closed now. whereas Referendum for Indian occupied Kashmir has NOT yet started.

Well, how can both situation are even seem parallel to you? The present case where a substantial number of Hindus are seeking asylums can nowhere be compared with the case where any country let it be Pakistan expresses concern over the unpalatable facts about Indian Muslims. Isn't it too premature to correlate the two? We are not "lecturing" your country or criticizing your state policy for the impoverished condition of the minorities here.Hope you understand the difference.

I believe you can criticize us for that

:) well no thats still pending.

But Pakistan is a reality and you cant go back and hold voting for Indian Muslims if they want to come to Pakistan or not.

That option is closed now. whereas Referendum for Indian occupied Kashmir has NOT yet started.

I believe you can criticize us for that
well, then, referendum is also closed, because if referendum needs to be open, pak needs to keep borders open just as in 47.

no that's 180 million one way tickets to Pak

Go ahead but please can you send her my way.

cute_sana_khan_mr_nookayya_triple_platinum_disc_function_4149.jpg

She is cute!! Who's she BTW?

Sana Khan aka Mrs Waz. :cheesy:

Priti wants to kick out all the Muslims from India, so in the event of Priti becoming an absolute dictator of india, who overrules the will of 1.2 billion people, I will be there to rescue Sana.

Sana Khan aka Mrs Waz. :cheesy:

Priti wants to kick out all the Muslims from India, so in the event of Priti becoming an absolute dictator of india, who overrules the will of 1.2 billion people, I will be there to rescue Sana.
Mrs Waz......tu salman khan hai kya :lol:

I hear there is some trouble between them, it's my time now. I'm kidding by the way folks.
hum bhi mazaak hi kar rahe hain..........tumhe kya laga,tum bologe toh hum mann jayenge :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom