What's new

Pakistani Hindus protests for release of Hafiz Saeed

same reason Muslims in India come out in favor of beef ban
Hindus and christians also eat beef, it is still allowed in 8 Indian states. ICYMI!
Hatred towards Indian establishment.
The literature he preach is usually based upon "India is killing Kashmiri people".
And this makes India, a brutal enemy.
I'm sure there are many more in Pakistan who chant similar lines like Bilawal Bhutto and Imaran khan but how come they dont come under the Indian hammer?

One wing is related to education, one about social welfare, one about religion, one about militancy.
They started as a dedicated militant group which later increases in size but also lost its focus (due to whatever reason)
So you're accepting that Hafiz Saeed indeed runs an organization which supports militancy.
He did have his fingers in the cookie jar after all.
HS no longer monitor any activity of militant wing but as he is big boss under whose umbrella every thing exist in balanced shape, so he cannot just cut off its all links with LeT. But he same way, he cannot Lead LeT as it is dangerous for reputation & interests of his sect and ideology he preach.
Thats a bit of contradiction.
He might not support militancy publicly he still supports it.
Like we say "Sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali". When loosely translated, it means your deeds in past matter.

how many Bangladeshi muslims are pressurized???, do you even know how many bangladeshi are in india and how happily they are living. and why they leave their country?

In india it does not matter it is hindu or muslim, only talent matters. and we do not have blind faith in religion. and we even do not talked about religion every time.

In specifically Delhi NCR: in every house there is one bangladeshi maid working in. and i can even connect you the maid working in my house, so that she can tell you how happily she is living here alone without any fear.

So first create your culture in your country. and Madam Hasina is doing really great. For god shake atleast have respect for our secular countrymen who are here in India and living peacefully.

Don't worry about BD Muslims, talk about indian Muslims like Sharrukh Khan.

I'm sure there are many more in Pakistan who chant similar lines like Bilawal Bhutto and Imaran khan but how come they dont come under the Indian hammer?
BB & IK are politicians. None of them is in power, none of them have history of any militancy. Both also preach peace & talks with India. And yeah both are good looking handsome "boys" and in our times, the "look" of object matters a lot!

So you're accepting that Hafiz Saeed indeed runs an organization which supports militancy.
He did have his fingers in the cookie jar after all.
Yup, but he is neither cooking cookies nor eating them.
Thats a bit of contradiction.
He might not support militancy publicly he still supports it.
Like we say "Sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali". When loosely translated, it means your deeds in past matter.
He support Militancy against Indian military not Indian public using reasoning of Human rights violations in Kashmir.
But it's symbolic support for "Freedom Struggle"
He don't sit on table to plan "terrorist attacks" on Indian people.

Brother he is super star and King Khan of India.

for your kind information: religion only sounds good in just "Talks & books". when it comes to interest. it does not matter. so i wish you always be in this illusion?

For me: how a hindu terrorist can be my friend even i cant think. But i have Muslims friends from Bangladesh and IRAN who works in my company and these are same IT professionals like us. no matter what is their religion.

and that is why Bangladesh is growing because of secular thinking and peaceful peoples. but due to some odd jihades , it is hurting Bangladesh vision.

Preaching suckularism under modi and his RSS terrorists. We know what RSS goons mean by suckularism.

to many Indians RSS is a cultural org that sometimes helps them in disaster... I doubt the pak hindus know much about what JuD does outside pak, it helped them probably so they support the org.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom