ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan rallies back arrested charity chief
Group said to be tied to Mumbai attack
By ZAHEER BABAR The Associated Press

Posted: February 1, 2017 at 3:22 a.m.

LAHORE, Pakistan -- Hundreds of employees and supporters of a Pakistani Islamic charity on Tuesday rallied across the country after authorities detained the charity's leader, whose organization is linked to the group behind the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack.

Hafiz Saeed, head of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa organization, was placed under house arrest Monday, along with four of his deputies. His organization is linked to and widely believed to be a front group for Lashkar-e-Taiba, the militant group behind the deadly attack in the Indian city, formerly known as Bombay.

Saeed's arrest has been long sought by both the Indian and the U.S. government. The U.S. has a standing $10 million reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction. He has vowed to continue his work and claims his detention was the result of pressure from the new administration of President Donald Trump, his associates say.

On Tuesday, Saeed's supporters rallied in all major Pakistani cities, including Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar, demanding his release.

Yahya Mujahid, Saeed's spokesman, pledged to petition Pakistani courts to get him freed. Mujahid also announced rallies across Pakistan for Sunday to express solidarity with people living in the Indian-controlled Kashmir.

Pakistan and India have a history of bitter relations. In recent months they have exchanged fire in Kashmir, the Himalayan border territory divided between them and claimed by both in its entirety. In the Indian sector, security forces in recent months opened a major crackdown on separatists, triggering deadly violence and unrest.

At Tuesday's rallies, the Pakistani demonstrators chanted slogans against India. New Delhi has demanded Islamabad take measures against all Pakistan suspects involved in acts of terror in India.

In New Delhi, Vikas Swarup, spokesman for the external affairs ministry, said in a statement that "only a credible crackdown on the mastermind of the Mumbai terrorist attack and terrorist organizations involved in cross-border terrorism would be proof of Pakistan's sincerity."

Information for this article was contributed by Nirmala George and Munir Ahmed of The Associated Press.

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2017/feb/01/pakistan-rallies-back-arrested-charity-/?news-world

not proven anywhere in the world..

anyways Hafiz Saeed is nobody for Pakistan, neither have done anything against law of land.. 2nd, few of his employs and JUD workers in remote regions of country does not represent whole Pakistan.. though my sympathies are always with him for his humanitarian work, he is builder of one of the largest humanitarian/rescue network in country.

Last edited:
I see none of my community members are out on street Protesting .. so we are not in Pakistan or Pakistani's ? :undecided:

not proven anywhere in the world..

anyways Hafiz Saeed is nobody for Pakistan, neither have done anything against law of land.. 2nd, few of his employs and JUD workers in remote regions of country does not represent whole Pakistan.. though my sympathies are always with him for his humanitarian work, he is builder of one of the largest humanitarian/rescue network in country.

Think about a lie and then write that lie, insisting it to be true = A proven Bharti habbit

Dude I say charged not convicted .There is difference between two , first is accusation and second is result.

:rofl: ROLF i literally fell from my chair laughing, "charity" leader omg

Think about a lie and then write that lie, insisting it to be true = A proven Bharti habbit
20124383813708734_20.jpg

Sure your golden boy is a clean slate , innocent man condemned by 14/15 countries in the UN

:rofl: ROLF i literally fell from my chair laughing, "charity" leader omg

20124383813708734_20.jpg

Sure your golden boy is a clean slate , innocent man condemned by 14/15 countries in the UN

Hey banyia ! he is not charged for any crime in Pakistan
Bhartis can charge whole Pakistani nation but it would not has any effect in Pakistan.

Hey banyia ! he is not charged for any crime in Pakistan
Bhartis can charge whole Pakistani nation but it would not has any effect in Pakistan.
Just because he's protected by Pakistan doesn't mean he's innocent , according to your Musharraf Osama was a national hero . That doesn't mean he isn't a terrorist.

14/15 countries at UNSC ordered his immediate arrest , if it wasn't for terror supporting China he would be rotting in a cell.

Just because he's protected by Pakistan doesn't mean he's innocent , according to your Musharraf Osama was a national hero . That doesn't mean he isn't a terrorist.

14/15 countries at UNSC ordered his immediate arrest , if it wasn't for terror supporting China he would be rotting in a cell.
Just because some feral are howling on a person, doesn't mean he is criminal. On the other hand, here is somebody who is rotting in a cell. Have deep look who he is.
kulbhushan-yadav.jpg

You gave now record about declaring Musharraf Osama as hero.

Just because some feral are howling on a person, doesn't mean he is criminal.

Right right , the guy who just last month went to a rally shouting " we are killed 30 indians " is a innocent toddler.

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...camp-safe-says-hafiz-saeed-in-speech-4472723/

On the other hand, here is somebody who is rotting in a cell. Have deep look who he is.

You mean the kidnapped indian who was stationed at a iran port , regardless of what your army parroted him to say its a retarded story to claim he travelled to Pakistan with his Iranian documents at hand .our intelligence agency says he was kidnapped, the pattern matches too.

You gave now record about declaring Musharraf Osama as hero.

I can go on pages putting sources man , there are entire databases in wiki dedicated to this.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pakistan-supported-trained-terror-groups-pervez-musharraf-1237173

Indian news sources are just shit !
Just that banyia puts a blame on a man,it doesn't make him a criminal.

Right right , the guy who just last month went to a rally shouting " we are killed 30 indians " is a innocent toddler.

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...camp-safe-says-hafiz-saeed-in-speech-4472723/

You mean the kidnapped indian who was stationed at a iran port , regardless of what your army parroted him to say its a retarded story to claim he travelled to Pakistan with his Iranian documents at hand .our intelligence agency says he was kidnapped, the pattern matches too.

I can go on pages putting sources man , there are entire databases in wiki dedicated to this.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pakistan-supported-trained-terror-groups-pervez-musharraf-1237173

Osama and fellows are/were not heros. Yes Pakistan supported them against soviets, like India is supporting Hindu terror groups in India.

This pig like man is a hindu terrorist. Plotted in Pakistan for terror activity. He confessed all and now rotting in hell.
[/QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom