What's new

Pakistan rallies back arrested charity chief Hafiz Saeed

Indian news sources are just shit !
Just that banyia puts a blame on a man,it doesn't make him a criminal.

Indian new sources? That statement alone shows you didn't even watch the video . Its a video of Musharraf himself talking your Pakistani media. It was reported by every channel from bbc to zee.
Osama and fellows are/were not heros. Yes Pakistan supported them against soviets, like India is supporting Hindu terror groups in India.

Lol hindu terrorist groups, Next you will say CIA did 9/11.
This man is a hindu terrorist. Plotted in Pakistan for terror activity. He confessed all and now rotting in hell.

Again parroting a forced confession means nothing , you make him say he came from marse that doesn't make him a martian. Your military said he crossed balochistan border , yet his only ship is missing at the boatyard .did that boat grow legs & run away ? Why did he carry a Iranian passport if he was illegally traveling to Pakistan?

He was lured & kidnapped from international waters
Even your own senior politicians say there is not enough evidence .
http://www.dawn.com/news/1301190

Hey banyia, Saeed is not charged in Pakistan, that's what matter. Rest, what is happening in banyia land, Pakistanis don't give fück

Like all of your kind, you are also a fortune teller.

Again parroting a forced confession means nothing , you make him say he came from marse that doesn't make him a martian. Your military said he crossed balochistan border , yet his only ship is missing at the boatyard .did that boat grow legs & run away ? Why did he carry a Iranian passport if he was illegally traveling to Pakistan?
Yes your sent hindu terrorist is rotting in cell. Now, supa pawain should do something to release their naval Commander.

Indian new sources? That statement alone shows you didn't even watch the video . Its a video of Musharraf himself talking your Pakistani media. It was reported by every channel from bbc to zee.

He was lured & kidnapped from international waters
Even your own senior politicians say there is not enough evidence .
http://www.dawn.com/news/1301190

Hey banyia, Saeed is not charged in Pakistan, that's what matter. Rest, what is happening in banyia land, Pakistanis don't give fück
Just 1 visa threat from your big daddy USA made your government arrest HS , so drop the chest thumping act , HS is a internationally recognized terrorist , his terrorist group is banned by the UN , he is the definition of a terrorist.

Like all of your kind, you are also a fortune teller.

All my kind? What?
Yes your sent hindu terrorist is rotting in cell. Now, supa pawain should do something to release their naval Commander.

You literally failed to answer all my points , lol damage control, answer that first .Even your own politicians don't believe your stores.

Just 1 visa threat from your big daddy USA made your government arrest HS , so drop the chest thumping act , HS is a internationally recognized terrorist , his terrorist group is banned by the UN , he is the definition of a terrorist.

All my kind? What?

You literally failed to answer all my points , lol damage control, answer that first .Even your own politicians don't believe your stores.

all his focus is on the fact that u are a hindu and a baniya. how do u expect any logical response when his entire existence at that particular moment is focused on your hindu/baniya identity? living in germany (as he claims) I can only imagine the poor fella choking everytime he sees a Jew go past :D.

All my kind? What?

all his focus is on the fact that u are a hindu and a baniya. how do u expect any logical response when his entire existence at that particular moment is focused on your hindu/baniya identity? living in germany (as he claims) I can only imagine the poor fella choking everytime he sees a Jew go past :D.

oh dear, pooor false flaga

oh dear, pooor false flaga

false flaga u ...lying that u live in germany when u live in some backward place :lol: I got my nadra birth certificate and my uk passport 2 know who I am exactly

Flase flaga Bharti with Pakistani flag

and with ur stupidity u sound like a nigerian pedlar trying 2 sell something unsaleable on the market :lol: now shoo ..take ur tiny pee pee and go play with it somewhere else :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom