What's new

Pakistani Hindus protests for release of Hafiz Saeed

That's suspicious, considering the fact that hes named in many terrorist attacks in India.
Well, he was recently named in terrorist attacks in India. His philanthropic work has been there for the last few decades. The public respects him for his actions. He also run a network of seminaries in Pakistan that contribute to the organization's income.

That's suspicious, considering the fact that hes named in many terrorist attacks in India.

I Am Sorry But if Private Donations Makes His Charity Suspicious Then All Charities In The World Are Suspicious.By Private Donations I Meant People of Pakistan Who Donate Money To Him (Or FIF to Be Exact)

Well Pakistan #Presstitutes loyal to their masters plant their stories need and demand of establishment unlike India's stupid media.

What next Yazidis support ISSI cheif Baghdadi

btw OP your original article in tribune pk not included that picture.

Well Pakistan #Presstitutes loyal to their masters plant their stories need and demand of establishment unlike India's stupid media.

Your New Here and I Don't Want To Be Rude But Do Have The Slightest Idea How Stupid You Sound???????

And Presstitutes in Pakistan Don't Plant Stories For The Establishment They Fabricate Stories Against The Establishment Like DAWN Did

James-bond said:

Your New Here and I Don't Want To Be Rude But Do Have The Slightest Idea How Stupid You Sound???????

And Presstitutes in Pakistan Don't Plant Stories For The Establishment They Fabricate Stories Against The Establishment Like DAWN Did

#Presstitutes all around the world and Holly/Bollywood actors are PLAIN BUSINESS MANS they create controversies for TRP's or Clicks,Plant paid articles and so on for their LIVING.

Thanks to Modi and Trump like figures people are slowly realizing about it. :yahoo:

Last edited:
Actually i did. One of your journalists or a lady from the NGO said something to the effect "what else can be expected".
I felt bad for those protesting.

Thats good.
But i thought your government was supposed to do this.
What is HAFIZ SAEED's source of money that allows him to do such charities?

I ask you the same question that i have asked above.

Rayban sir...achhe hai. wanna try?lol
People donate to fif i see charity boxes of different organizations in shops i would say 60-70% of shops in Pakistan have fif boxes people donate to fif in large numbers

I dont think Pakistani donors are that much swayed by opinions of Indians
Btw fif has second largest fleet of ambulances after Edhi foundation

FIF is one of the largest humanitarian/rescue organization in the country and all its credit goes to Hafiz Saeed and donors.. he has my sympathies for this, i dont care about his anti bharat speeches.

Last edited:
I guess its not about hindus or muslims infact all the Pakistani's irrespective of other religion including christians , sikhs, etc and who have known saeed for his great charity work- supports him.

People donate to fif i see charity boxes of different organizations in shops i would say 60-70% of shops in Pakistan have fif boxes people donate to fif in large numbers.
I dont think Pakistani donors are that much swayed by opinions of Indians
Btw fif has second largest fleet of ambulances after Edhi foundation

If so why did your politician say this>>>

upload_2017-2-2_14-55-53.png

If so why did your politician say this>>>

View attachment 373846

i can quote dozen of comments of you lawmakers who said things which you or your countrymen dont agree.. and they guy has got criticism for his remarks..

anyways can i ask what pig named Rana Afzal has done for Pakistan for which he deserve parliament seat except sucking co*k of powerful people?

Now this got me thinking.....
Why did the hindus protest in support of Hafiz saeed? and why not the muslims and others?
Doesnt the so called philanthropist Mr.Hafiz Saeed help ppl other than hindus? If yes, then why dont they protest along with the hindus?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?
I believe Hindus are not the first to protest.
But as protests from other Muslim groups carry less charm so media houses have not focussed on them properly.
HS welfare society called FIF is leading organization to start humanitarian activities in area of Thar Parkar.
When these "poor Hindus" were dying from thirst & their kids were getting killed by Disease, it was FIF which bought emergency welfare facilities in that region which includes Shelter, Hospitals, medicine, food and cloths.
In mean while our PPP who rule that area was busy in politics and other "side line" activities.
NGO role is not even worth mentioning......

So it's obvious to expect people on streets.
:-)

By the way, HS also requested permission for FIF support camps in South India when it was devastated by Tsunami more than a decade ago.
But as usual, request was denied ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom