What's new

Pakistani Hindus protests for release of Hafiz Saeed

View attachment 373809

KARACHI:

Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) demanded an immediate end to the house arrest of their chief, Hafiz Saeed, during protests organised in different parts of the city on Wednesday.
Members belonging to the Hindu community also joined the JuD’s protest at Karachi Press Club on Wednesday.

JuD leader Dr Muzamil Qureshi said that they condemn the house arrest of their leader and that the government has acted on international pressure.

A member of the Hindu Panchayat from Thar, Bano Bheel, said that Saeed may be a terrorist for India or United States of America. However, for the people of Thar, he has proven himself to be a great philanthropist, he said.

Protests were also organised at Water Pump Chowrangi, Johar Chowrangi, Sakhi Hasan Chowrangi, Native Jetty Bridge, Tipu Sultan Road, Shaheen Complex, Punjab Chorangi, Drigh Road and Godown Chowrangi, Korangi.

The Interior Ministry snubbed on Wednesday India’s demand for a “credible crackdown” against militant groups following the detention of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed.

“Pakistan does not need any certification or endorsement from India over the recent actions it has taken in relation to Hafiz Saeed,” a spokesperson for the federal Interior Ministry said in a statement in response to Tuesday’s statement by Indian Ministry of External Affairs.

The spokesperson said the actions taken by the government were carried out as per “obligations vis-à-vis listing of JuD under UN Security Council Resolution 1267 in December, 2008”. He, however, said various actions that needed to be taken under the relevant resolution i.e. arms embargo, travel ban and asset freeze were not taken for some reasons by the previous regime.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1314323/raising-voice-hindus-protest-hafiz-saeeds-house-arrest/
I think we have arrested him on the base of suspicion rather than proof. Having had some of these kinds of problems I know that a lot of people blamed for terrorism are innocent and being framed by India or western states. We need to be careful here.

If the Hindu brothers of Pakistan are protesting against Saeed's arrest then I think it should be noted. If he was a fanatic why would he help the Hindus of thar. I think religion does not play a role in his philanthrophic work. After what I have seen I will never believe the media. But if Saeed is indeed responsible for crimes and is not being framed he should be punished.

May be Hindus are pressurized into doing it by JuD or it is fake news

I believe Big plus point in HS favor is work of FIF (in general). Surprisingly FIF is getting banned too. It will be damaging particularly for areas in Lower Sindh & FATA.
I think we have arrested him on the base of suspicion rather than proof. Having had some of these kinds of problems I know that a lot of people blamed for terrorism are innocent and being framed by India or western states. We need to be careful here.

If the Hindu brothers of Pakistan are protesting against Saeed's arrest then I think it should be noted. If he was a fanatic why would he help the Hindus of thar. I think religion does not play a role in his philanthrophic work. After what I have seen I will never believe the media. But if Saeed is indeed responsible for crimes and is not being framed he should be punished.

Or may be they are not happy that organization which saved them from death and now providing them free basic health facilities, food & shelter is facing a ban....

HS also requested permission for FIF support camps in South India when it was devastated by Tsunami more than a decade ago.
But as usual, request was denied ....
If Hafiz Saeed is a kind man as you guys claim, then why do you think he has been named in terrorist attacks in India?
Assuming he's being framed then let me remind you that Edhi is also famous for its humanitarian activities why did India not target him? Why only Hafiz Saeed?

I believe Big plus point in HS favor is work of FIF (in general). Surprisingly FIF is getting banned too. It will be damaging particularly for areas in Lower Sindh & FATA.

Or may be they are not happy that organization which saved them from death and now providing them free basic health facilities, food & shelter is facing a ban....

Hafeez saeed is UN declared terrorist. Terrorists good for none.

Now this got me thinking.....
Why did the hindus protest in support of Hafiz saeed? and why not the muslims and others?
Doesnt the so called philanthropist Mr.Hafiz Saeed help ppl other than hindus? If yes, then why dont they protest along with the hindus?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?
Holy cow!!! nothing is fishy.. you being a Hindian are trying to find something to distort this pure protest that i.e. is driven by their love and respect for the man and also the fear of losing the support they are getting from his work while govt has failed miserably and people like late Abdus Sattar Edhi, Ansar Burni, Hafiz Saeed and many more have filled the gaps and provided the humanity with the hope..Your stinky thoughts cannot alter the ground reality and definitely how can nationalist and anti-Pakistani Hindian see this display that contradicts their false propaganda i.e. the person they have been portraying as a terrorist and enemy of Hindus is actually a benefactor to the very community and helps them. And remember the charity and jihad go hand in hand since both are aimed at helping the poor and oppressed people against social injustice, tyranny and oppression. I have an immense respect for the guy now..I didn't know about this aspect of his personality.. I have differences of opinion with due to certain issues of sect, I follow more the sufi line but I totally respect his stand for oppressed people whether those are in Hindian occupied Kashmir or helping the poor Hindu community in Sindh especially Thar.. This also shows that Pakistani Hindus love Pakistan and we love them and this clearly defeats Indian propaganda

Last edited:
If Hafiz Saeed is a kind man as you guys claim, then why do you think he has been named in terrorist attacks in India?
Assuming he's being framed then let me remind you that Edhi is also famous for its humanitarian activities why did India not target him? Why only Hafiz Saeed?
His ties with people's in kashmir.His solid General popular support and being a beard Mullah he is a good candidate for that post..
Tell me what if a x,y,z terrorist is caught and he names you and me as source and in no time we will be culprits,Pakistani and Indian Judicial system will provide you and me a lockup in which we will be untill proven innocent or guilty and you know how judiciary is fast in providing justice in south asia.

Pathetic .. Sikhs in Pakistani Punjab are very patriotic as well and documented as well.

But according to you Hallucinating Hindus, no minority in Pakistan will support muslim charity organisations and all such news is fake. What about that Indian Hindu girl who was cared by Edhi!? That was fake too?

I wonder what became of her and what state she is in now that she's back in India.

Your stinky thoughts
:lol:

And remember the charity and jihad go hand in hand since both are aimed at helping the poor and oppressed people against social injustice, tyranny and oppression.
Thats not true, but since you are justifying his acts of terrorism so im assuming its acceptable in the part of the world where you live.

His solid General popular support and being a beard Mullah he is a good candidate for that post..
Hmmm. Possible.

if a x,y,z terrorist is caught and he names you are me as source and in no time we will be culprits,Pakistani and Indian Judicial system will provide you and me a lockup
Hafiz Saeed is no random guy. Like I said, it could have been Edhi too. But Edhi being the good human being was never named by India.

Now this got me thinking.....
Why did the hindus protest in support of Hafiz saeed? and why not the muslims and others?
Doesnt the so called philanthropist Mr.Hafiz Saeed help ppl other than hindus? If yes, then why dont they protest along with the hindus?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?

same reason Muslims in India come out in favor of beef ban

Slowly Pakistan is evolving and becoming India like country !

Hatred towards Indian establishment.
The literature he preach is usually based upon "India is killing Kashmiri people".
And this makes India, a brutal enemy.
He is hostile towards Indian Military for similar reasoning but not against its people. Rest is all about politics. Love generates hate, hate brings war, war results in peace ......

Hafeez saeed is UN declared terrorist. Terrorists good for none.
You know how heavily politicised decision it was.
Nelson Mandela was also once a terrorist.....
Terrorist of one nation could be hero of rest, it all depends on national interests.

let me remind you that Edhi is also famous for its humanitarian activities why did India not target him? Why only Hafiz Saeed?
I doubt think it's wise to compare both.
Edhi was purely a humanitarian, he was hero of humanity.
HS is head of multi dimensional organization which also have several wings.
One wing is related to education, one about social welfare, one about religion, one about militancy.
They started as a dedicated militant group which later increases in size but also lost its focus (due to whatever reason)
In order to keep them selves in shape & justify their existence they started to focus more on non militant branches than militant ones.
As a result, several militant wings get dissolved, few merged with other groups but the core of militant wing is still alive but non operational.
HS no longer monitor any activity of militant wing but as he is big boss under whose umbrella every thing exist in balanced shape, so he cannot just cut off its all links with LeT. But he same way, he cannot Lead LeT as it is dangerous for reputation & interests of his sect and ideology he preach.
It's hard to explain as several things cannot not be discussed but in simple words, in Pakistan every sect has a certain pivot for representation purpose, be it Barelvi, be it Deobandi, be it shia. HS network is pivot point of Ahl e Hadees and breaking that network creates sectarian imbalance in Pakistan which we cannot afford.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom